Sustain Alpha???

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I've been a big fan of Sustain alpha especially for libido purposes but the lv version does not seem to be giving me the same effect. With the topical almost immediately after applying I would want to phuck like a jack rabbit but I've been on the lv version for 3 weeks now and I haven't felt much of anything. I'm wondering if I might have messed up the mixture due to me not shaking the bottle my first 3 doses? At first it was a real dark red and tasted disgusting but after I started shaking it, it was a light pink and the taste was a lot more bearable. I do have a second bottle that has not been opened yet so I guess I will find out for sure when I get to it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been a big fan of Sustain alpha especially for libido purposes but the lv version does not seem to be giving me the same effect. With the topical almost immediately after applying I would want to phuck like a jack rabbit but I've been on the lv version for 3 weeks now and I haven't felt much of anything. I'm wondering if I might have messed up the mixture due to me not shaking the bottle my first 3 doses? At first it was a real dark red and tasted disgusting but after I started shaking it, it was a light pink and the taste was a lot more bearable. I do have a second bottle that has not been opened yet so I guess I will find out for sure when I get to it.
I have noticed positive libido from Sustain Alpha. However, I have read many people state that they like the topical version of SA better then the oral version, so it simply could be your body reacts better to the topical. Either way, the product should be mixed previous to every dosage.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, just make sure you guys don,t stop making the topical

CobbledPath

Awards
I ran both Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 and only feel a slight increase in libido, but i do feel my lifting increased..

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I ran both Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 and only feel a slight increase in libido, but i do feel my lifting increased..
Well the main purpose of me taking sustain is for libido purposes, given that I haven't been up to par lately.