Dermacrine- during cycle or during p.c.t?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
which would be the proper time to take dermacrine, during an turinabol cycle or during the pct from the t-bol?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thank you UKS.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
which would be the proper time to take dermacrine, during an turinabol cycle or during the pct from the t-bol?
UK already covered your question, but needless to say...common sense rule of thumb...do not use anything hormonal in PCT.

Additionally, adding in Dermacrine into your cycle will be great for both gains (you'll more than likely get a better fat loss/recomping effect by adding in Dermacrine) and making your PCT a hell of a lot easier ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

wheels

Awards
  • Established
UK already covered your question, but needless to say...common sense rule of thumb...do not use anything hormonal in PCT.

Additionally, adding in Dermacrine into your cycle will be great for both gains (you'll more than likely get a better fat loss/recomping effect by adding in Dermacrine) and making your PCT a hell of a lot easier ;)

-Sean-
Do you understand the question

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Do you understand the question
Evidently you are not understanding something here. I clearly stated that using anything hormonal in PCT is not very bright. So with that out of the way his decision was made easy and I was stating that adding in Dermacrine as part of his cycle would be a good choice. Not exactly sure what you are missing here?

Is it because I said it will make his PCT easier? If that is where your getting confused then maybe I can see where your coming from. Using Dermacrine as part of your cycle (On Cycle) will not only help the cycle be better results wise, but it will also help make the transition into PCT a lot easier...if you need reasoning as to why...Dermacrine works as a test base and will help make the cycle run smoother by limiting any issues with libido or lethargy and in PCT you'll be able to bounce back sooner rather than later.

Now does that clear it up for you bud? Sorry if it came off as unclear and contradictory.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Evidently you are not understanding something here. I clearly stated that using anything hormonal in PCT is not very bright. So with that out of the way his decision was made easy and I was stating that adding in Dermacrine as part of his cycle would be a good choice. Not exactly sure what you are missing here?

Is it because I said it will make his PCT easier? If that is where your getting confused then maybe I can see where your coming from. Using Dermacrine as part of your cycle (On Cycle) will not only help the cycle be better results wise, but it will also help make the transition into PCT a lot easier...if you need reasoning as to why...Dermacrine works as a test base and will help make the cycle run smoother by limiting any issues with libido or lethargy and in PCT you'll be able to bounce back sooner rather than later.

Now does that clear it up for you bud? Sorry if it came off as unclear and contradictory.

Did I say something about pct in my question