Derm Topical

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, gotta few questions. Decided to run a 6 week topical Derm Stack. Ran a 4 week LV Derm + form stack a few weeks back. Definately enjoyed the stack but was left wanting more. This time decided to run some topical derm....it seems the topical hit's a little harder.....but I decided to extend the cycle out to 6 weeks to see what it can do. Haven't decided if I should run the form or not....my libido skyrocketed in the begging of my cycle before but dropped towards the end and feel it was most likely the form. Anyway, on to my question finally, is there any other recomendations out there on what to stack with it for a cut/recomp? I was thinking dermatherm but not really wanting to mess with 2 topicals, might save that for pct. But I am open to suggestions.

I have some AH but still debating on using it or not.....only 25 and not wanting to mess with the shedding right now so we will see.

My other question is....and I know I have seen where ya'll (pp reps) don't recommend women taking any of the pro-hormone products but I feel as if my mom (in her 50s) is suffering from adrenal fatigue...she has all the signs of it. I know that some of the treatments for adrenal fatigue is pregnenalone and DHEA. I was listening to a podcast where a D.O. was talking about it. This DR said he would only use topical forms of these for his patients. What do ya'll think of my mom using maybe half a dose of the topical Derm or do you still say no? Thanks for the help

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, gotta few questions. Decided to run a 6 week topical Derm Stack. Ran a 4 week LV Derm + form stack a few weeks back. Definately enjoyed the stack but was left wanting more. This time decided to run some topical derm....it seems the topical hit's a little harder.....but I decided to extend the cycle out to 6 weeks to see what it can do. Haven't decided if I should run the form or not....my libido skyrocketed in the begging of my cycle before but dropped towards the end and feel it was most likely the form. Anyway, on to my question finally, is there any other recomendations out there on what to stack with it for a cut/recomp? I was thinking dermatherm but not really wanting to mess with 2 topicals, might save that for pct. But I am open to suggestions.

I have some AH but still debating on using it or not.....only 25 and not wanting to mess with the shedding right now so we will see.

My other question is....and I know I have seen where ya'll (pp reps) don't recommend women taking any of the pro-hormone products but I feel as if my mom (in her 50s) is suffering from adrenal fatigue...she has all the signs of it. I know that some of the treatments for adrenal fatigue is pregnenalone and DHEA. I was listening to a podcast where a D.O. was talking about it. This DR said he would only use topical forms of these for his patients. What do ya'll think of my mom using maybe half a dose of the topical Derm or do you still say no? Thanks for the help
I would suggest going for the AndroHard you have. I understand the concern with hair loss and age (I am 23), but if you do not have signs of MPB, I would give it a run, if you do see significant change you could always discontinue use. The Androhard will also keep you running libido wise throughout the cycle.

Unfortuantely, I can't answer to well on the question about your mother. I am not insanely familiar with Women's PH/DS/AAS usage, so I wouldn't want to steer you wrong.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions! Yea I'm starting to lean towards using the AH! Are you saying use it solo or with the derm? Pp just came out with some cutting stacks & was looking at possibly doing the androhard + derm + dermatherm! Might only use the AH for 4 weeks as opposed to 6 but we will see!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard of women taking DHEA supplements. I think a great person to ask would be Rosie.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions! Yea I'm starting to lean towards using the AH! Are you saying use it solo or with the derm? Pp just came out with some cutting stacks & was looking at possibly doing the androhard + derm + dermatherm! Might only use the AH for 4 weeks as opposed to 6 but we will see!
You can use it with the Derm, in fact if you check those new androhard stacks, they actually feature a combination of both.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be a sick cutting stack

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Im not a woman so I wouldent want to steer you wrong ether , but id assume the androhard MIGHT help her.
I would talk to others thow about this thow before you do anything.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I do suffer from agressive MPB and have used DHT deratives without any problems. As long as the cycle isn't too long and you use topical anti-androgens, you should be fine.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do suffer from agressive MPB and have used DHT deratives without any problems. As long as the cycle isn't too long and you use topical anti-androgens, you should be fine.
what do you find works best?