Sustain Alpha for burns

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I believe that I may have found a new use for SA topical. Earlier this month my wife and I vacationed in Miami. During our vacation we both got severe sunburn. I was using SA topical at the time and noticed that where ever I applied it to my skin the pain would subside within a few minutes and my sunburn seem to heal faster. So I increased the dosage and began applying SA it to all areas of my body where I was burned. After about a week my sunburn was completely healed and I never peeled at all, unlike my wife. Again last night I was removing a pizza from the oven and severely burned the back of my right index finger, it blistered immediately. Remembering the results of my sunburn experience, I immediately applied SA to the burn and within a few minutes the pain was gone. I continued to apply SA throughout the evening and again this morning. To my surprise there is no blistering, no redness and no pain. I'm not sure what's going on but I'm definitely enjoying the results.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good to know thanks for sharing:) i know my skin always looks better when i run it it makes a great lotion.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe that I may have found a new use for SA topical. Earlier this month my wife and I vacationed in Miami. During our vacation we both got severe sunburn. I was using SA topical at the time and noticed that where ever I applied it to my skin the pain would subside within a few minutes and my sunburn seem to heal faster. So I increased the dosage and began applying SA it to all areas of my body where I was burned. After about a week my sunburn was completely healed and I never peeled at all, unlike my wife. Again last night I was removing a pizza from the oven and severely burned the back of my right index finger, it blistered immediately. Remembering the results of my sunburn experience, I immediately applied SA to the burn and within a few minutes the pain was gone. I continued to apply SA throughout the evening and again this morning. To my surprise there is no blistering, no redness and no pain. I'm not sure what's going on but I'm definitely enjoying the results.
Wow never saw that coming, but interesting.