Fat Loss Stack Results and/or Advice

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how everyone out there has dosed their CLA and Green Tea from the FLS and were your results any better or worse?

I know it says to take the CLA 2x/day and Green Tea 2-3x/day with food but my main question is whats the best time to dose the CLA if I always lift in the mornings?

Ive heard lots of good stuff about CLA and I want to be another satisfied user. Just trying to get the most out of what I have.

Ive been dosing the Green Tea with breakfast, post workout or around 2pm, and then between 5-8pm with meals. Does this sound adequate?

Thanks

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So Ive decided to throw some Anabolic Pump and OEP into this cutting mix I have going here.

Today was day 2 of OEP and it is some strong stuff. The caffeine content is fairly high for me so Ive cut down on how many Green Tea caps/day I dose. I was on 3/day, now I am down to 1 maybe 2/day. And that's only if I don't feel "wired" a few hours after the OEP doses.

I just took the first AP this afternoon and I've had exceptional workouts the past two days. Yesterday was 1.5 hrs of cardio and today I let my trainer beat me up for 45 mins and I was able to hang in there(which is not the norm)

I would like some feedback if anyone has run a cut stack similar to this. Also, if I'm stacking products that are in any way antagonistic to each other, Reps, please let me know.

Thanks
TheBreeze