Sustain Alpha LV

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have been using SA topical for quite a while I am thinking about trying SA LV but I am concerned about the taste. Can someone give me an honest evaluation of the flavor of this product?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I have been using SA topical for quite a while I am thinking about trying SA LV but I am concerned about the taste. Can someone give me an honest evaluation of the flavor of this product?
taste is horrible almost like its poison lol. Fill ur mouth with water and then inject the SA in ur mouth with the water and swallow immediately, usually this way u can get it down without tasting it.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it tastes that bad...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
LG'S T-911 but in a liquid

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
Like Satans snot, if he was doing lines of cherry flavored cocaine. I suggest the aformentioned fill mouth with liquid, inject, swallow, and yes liver juice is just as bad, however, maple flavored cocaine would just be reduculous to suggest, so I'll leave the simile to someone else.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Like Satans snot, if he was doing lines of cherry flavored cocaine. I suggest the aformentioned fill mouth with liquid, inject, swallow, and yes liver juice is just as bad, however, maple flavored cocaine would just be reduculous to suggest, so I'll leave the simile to someone else.
:rofl::rofl: :toofunny::toofunny:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
The taste isn't terrible, but the lv does have an aquired taste, tcf 1 tastes like candy though its damn good, however pros and cons considered too many pros in lv products vs con of taste

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't mind the taste of SA LV - really; kind of reminded me of a cherry flavored cough medication my mother used to give me when I was a kid...not that bad though.

jrice528

Awards
Using it now.. taste is not even a problem.. it's in your mouth for only a few seconds.