TRS+TCF1 PCT for new ph? Is it enough?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

Question TRS+TCF1 PCT for new ph? Is it enough?

My partner that has his own private supp store threw me some RAGE THREAT V8 and im getting my pct straight. Now ive always used PP'S TRS stack for my cycles without coping a SERM, ive never wanted to go thrue the hassle of getting one. Well now i am a sherrif so its totaly out of the ?, now I can still use a OTC ph/ds because its not illegal. Anyhow this RAGE is

25mg of halo
    10mg of sd
    10mg of max lmg

Now I know its two methyls and ill have support supps in check and somthing to keep my lipids in check.

I just wanted some feed back on the TRS+TCF1 as my pct with this, now I ran somthing similar to this ph a few years ag by infinite lads, it was halo+sd and i used thr TRSand recoverd fine and that was the best ph i have ever run but theres was also subligual delivery.

So if Trauma or some one with constructive critisicm can holla at me i will apreciate it.

Also would dermicine go well with helping midigate sides on this cycle?

Thanks in advance.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

First off that product is a waste of money... butt...

No you cannot use otc pct, you should know better, and probably do, but are hoping someone will tell you that it was ok...

I dont care to comment on dermacrine, but certainly the claim is that it helps on non-aromatizing cycles such as the one your thinking about running.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    First off that product is a waste of money... butt...

No you cannot use otc pct, you should know better, and probably do, but are hoping someone will tell you that it was ok...

I dont care to comment on dermacrine, but certainly the claim is that it helps on non-aromatizing cycles such as the one your thinking about running.
    Well i apreciate the feed back, but i just wanted a straight up answer, like I said I did run somthing smilar to this about 2 yrs ago and used the trs and i recoverd fine, it didnt have the max lmg in it.

Know ive seen logs where people ran PP's halo and sd together or halo and tren and used the TRS and TCF-1 wasnt even out then so I think the two would be decent but once again thanks for the input.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Well i apreciate the feed back, but i just wanted a straight up answer, like I said I did run somthing smilar to this about 2 yrs ago and used the trs and i recoverd fine, it didnt have the max lmg in it.

Know ive seen logs where people ran PP's halo and sd together or halo and tren and used the TRS and TCF-1 wasnt even out then so I think the two would be decent but once again thanks for the input.
    Heres a straight up answer

No.

You cannot run otc pct.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

Heres a straight up answer

No.

You cannot run otc pct.
    Once again man thanks, but thats also your opinion, ive used the TRS with a halo+sd cycle befor and it was good. This has lmg which is non methyl.

Im looking for input from a rep about how much more effective will the TRS+TCF1 be.

So thanks for your pro serm advice, but ill stick with what has worked for me.

So can some one please help me out on how much more effective TCF-1 will make the TRS with this cycle.

Also would dermicine be a good choice to use on cycle.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

I appreciate your opinion, but I belive that serms are a preference unless your running something for over a certain period plus like i said with my job its out of the question. So to any one else that knows about the TRS and how much more effective it would be with adding in TCF-1 for this cycle please let me know.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

Can I get a board rep to holla at me, I always like to hear from the people I am spending my money with. I got the stuff in my basket over on PP, I just want to see if its adequate so I can make this purchase.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%

I personally wouldn't trust OTC PCT for that Prohormone. YOu're going to be veryyy shutdown from it and with both SD and the Max-LMG, the chance of gyno will probably be pretty high. I would run Nolvadex + TRS + TCF-1 for sure.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

superdrol is a class III controlled substance, right???

as far as an OTC PCT for that PH, i wouldn't do that. I'd SERM it up. But that's just me.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

LOL you say otc pct has worked for you but I guarantee you have never had blood drawn post cycle, so in reality you have NO idea what your doing to your body.

A rep does not even want to tell you can run that PCT because they would be worried about being discredited.

Why are people so intent on hurting their bodies?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

LOL you say otc pct has worked for you but I guarantee you have never had blood drawn post cycle, so in reality you have NO idea what your doing to your body.

A rep does not even want to tell you can run that PCT because they would be worried about being discredited.

Oh boy! More anti-OTC PCT propaganda! Well, you're entitled to your opinion.

Having said that, what blood work have YOU had done exactly documenting the results over the course of a cycle and PCT? I would hope you'd have a baseline to compare it with as well otherwise it's literally completely worthless. Actually, any individual posting their blood work over the internet trying to show/document effects is nothing more than an entertaining read anyway; anybody who works in clinical or research medicine (like me) knows that there are WAY too many unknowns that can factor into the overall equation outside a controlled environment. In other words, it's purely subjective and anecdotal at best.

Everybody's situation is different. Some will choose the SERM route; some will choose the OTC route for different reasons. There is nothing wrong with either selection and I'm not against either route. There are a myriad of different factors that will weigh into the final decision with each user. I personally like to have a combination of them, but each individual cycle may warrant a different modality or adjunct to PCT.

Discredited? LOL. I'm more than confident in what I personally recommend/suggest on any of these forums. I'm not a fan of single products that have multiple different hormones in them to begin with. I like the ability to have control of the dosing and overall regimen. I'll comment more on that later.

Quite the unfounded and ambiguous statement here. You mean like the people that smoke, drink, and/or engage in risky behavior(s)? How about those that choose to take prescription medications, AAS, PH, SERMS, research chemicals, alpha/beta-adrenergic agonists, or thyroid hormones? You must think they're all magically risk/side effect free without the potential to "hurt your body" or potentiate an underlying condition, eh?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My partner that has his own private supp store threw me some RAGE THREAT V8 and im getting my pct straight. Now ive always used PP'S TRS stack for my cycles without coping a SERM, ive never wanted to go thrue the hassle of getting one. Well now i am a sherrif so its totaly out of the ?, now I can still use a OTC ph/ds because its not illegal. Anyhow this RAGE is

25mg of halo
    10mg of sd
    10mg of max lmg

Now I know its two methyls and ill have support supps in check and somthing to keep my lipids in check.

I just wanted some feed back on the TRS+TCF1 as my pct with this, now I ran somthing similar to this ph a few years ag by infinite lads, it was halo+sd and i used thr TRSand recoverd fine and that was the best ph i have ever run but theres was also subligual delivery.

So if Trauma or some one with constructive critisicm can holla at me i will apreciate it.

Also would dermicine go well with helping midigate sides on this cycle?

Thanks in advance.
    NattyT,

I'll get to answering this later tonight when I have a bit more time to get into specifics. Sorry I didn't see this sooner my man, but it's been a busy week.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    NattyT,

I'll get to answering this later tonight when I have a bit more time to get into specifics. Sorry I didn't see this sooner my man, but it's been a busy week.

-John
    No problem Trauma, im interested to hear what you have to say, Warrior over on PP's forum got back at me but I also wanna hear from you.

PP's forum has changed a lot, theres a lot of bickering and down talking going on there now. People get on here to learn and get educated, not talked down to and belittled. You got these young guys that have set in and listen to what the masses say then wanna try and tell you somthing and there a 175-180 pounds soaking wet. AHHH, let me stop. Al right Bro Ill check back with ya later.
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.35%

No problem Trauma, im interested to hear what you have to say, Warrior over on PP's forum got back at me but I also wanna hear from you.

PP's forum has changed a lot, theres a lot of bickering and down talking going on there now. People get on here to learn and get educated, not talked down to and belittled. You got these young guys that have set in and listen to what the masses say then wanna try and tell you somthing and there a 175-180 pounds soaking wet. AHHH, let me stop. Al right Bro Ill check back with ya later.
    Man you are a hard-head! How many times do you have to hear the same stuff? FYI, I'm 35... not that young! You already have it in your head that you want to use the TRS so do it!
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

sorry bro, 215, n not bloated! if you want to use the trs, go for it, if it works you can tell everyone, however again, those compounds are tough on your system. regardless of how you feel, the inside could be a different story. a serm is the best way to go, its obviously what you dont want to hear or cant hear due to your job, so either
    a)roll the dice, use the rage n run trs n see
    b)put the rage in the back of the cupboard
    im sure youll go with b, for the reason you think its fine to run the compound in the 1st place. besides shutdown, id be worried bout your liver
    bro
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.75%

The trs works. I ran epi for 4 weeks at 30, 30, 40,40. . The trs is legit. Get you some good ole tcf-1 with it as well. Id recomend their Creatine, Glycocarn, and Beta-alanine as well. Thats the exact stack I ran with and feel strong and coordinated as ever. I feel just as strong in pct/post pct than I did while on. Hell, today i even did 22 pull ups like butter baby, like butter. Trust in the TRS, and take the lowest dose possible of that PH you have. All will be well my friend.
  17. UKStrength

I would also support John in his statement regarding PCT.

In my own discussions with GPs surrounding exogenous androgens, regardless of whether or not you use any PCT at all, a 'normal' healthy male would likely recover their natural testosterone levels in time (months) after a standard cycle of AAS.

The use of PCT is to expedite this recovery process, choosing to use an OTC or convention PCT is not exclusively dependent on the compound you run (e.g. SD vs. Turinabol), there are individual factors that come into play here.

Since very few board members actually conduct any bloodwork or consult their family physician pre-cycle, it's almost impossible to say with any certainty that this PCT is best for this compound. I can say from my own experiences that whilst SERMs are effective, they don't agree with me, so I choose to use the OTC method, keeping my cycles short (4-6 weeks) and my dosages very moderate to low.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DERMACRINE +( PCT) Erase and TCF1
    By ninopump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:35 AM
  2. Erase with TCF1 and Tamox
    By jrw in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 02:31 PM
  3. ASGT ok to run with Erase and TCF1??
    By FlawedGrunt in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11