Gettin' Hard! with PP's Androhard and 1-T LV Log

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
So i know that these 2 compounds are thought of as stackers, and that the gains will not be tremendous(or so I've been told). But the Androhard is the compound that I am most interested in, as the strength/aggression increase is what I am interested in.

This will be my first PH/DS cycle and my first log of any supplement here at AM or any board for that matter. My goals are to gain as much strength as possible while getting as defined as possible. Increase my vertical jump and stamina in jumping.

Training: I am a professional dancer, i dance from 10am to 6pm, 6days a week. This has been my career for the last 9 years. I know that most of you don't know what that means, but essentially it's the equivalent calisthenics. So I do a LOT of physical activity everyday but Sunday. Plus, I do a modified version of DC training. I have been seriously lifting for the past 7 years, mostly high volume full upper body workouts 3X a week until recently. I have been using DC for almost 2 months now and have seen faster gains. By modified I really mean that i am not lifting for legs, because i must keep them very flexible. And lastly, I try to incorporate a total of 2 hours of yoga a week. If someone wants me to post a video of me at work I will do so.

Diet: 300-400g carbs, 180-220g protein, 75-100g fat
I don't really get really detailed on the amount of food. I eat healthy and get plenty of fiber.
Carbs: Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes, Whole wheat bread, and multigrain pasta
Protein: Chicken breast, beef, fish, lots of eggs, one big fat ribeye a week(bloody as hell)

Cycle: 1-T LV dosed 3/3/3 = 93mg 1-Androsterone
AndroHard dosed 3/4/2 = 450mg Epiandrosterone

Support supps: ADAM multi-V, Cissus, Omega 3,6,9(5-6 caps a day)

PCT: TRS+TCF-1, creatine, beta alanine. I also have Toremifene Citrate, I would like to low dose this, but not sure yet as it would be nice to save for another cycle.

Staple supps that will be used throughout: WMS+WPI(postWO), BCAA's, ALCAR, Blend of whey, egg, and casein protein(also known as TEAMSKIP from trueprotein) for my anytime protein.

Tomorrow is my first day of the cycle. I will take weight, pics, and measurements and it is also Chest/shoulder/tri day :D oh and no dancing either. All are welcome and thanks for following.:usa:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
if your prone to hair loss i wouldnt use Androhard just my view and others

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
if your prone to hair loss i wouldnt use Androhard just my view and others
Never been prone to MPB or hair loss of any kind. I have a fair amount of native american in me, so i don't have much body hair but have a really thick head of hair. :D

Bout to have my first dose and hit the gym!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
So, The taste of Androhard isn't as bad as some ppl have said. The 1-T tastes worse, but not nearly as bad as Yellow Gold powder or Cissus Powder.

Starting Weight: 162.5

I will weigh only once a week, because of many factors but this should be like a recomp cycle so i'm not really concerned about weight, only my performance and look.

Workout: Chest/shoulders/tris
I don't know how many of you are familiar with DC training(and remember this is my modified version of it), but if you not the idea is LOW volume/HIGH intensity with weight/rep progression every time you come to the gym. I love it, i have made a lot of progress so far on this system. I will not post my warm up sets, only my "rest-pause" sets. Numbers will be easier to follow this way.

Flat BB bench- 185lb @ 8x3x2=13
DB shoulder presses- 45lb @ 9x4x2=15
Close grip BB bench- 135lb @ 9x3x2=14
Burnout set of straight dips- BW @ 20reps

Tomorrow is an off day for weights and I rarely ever work on Sunday's. So Monday will be dancing from 10-5 and then i will hit Back thickness/backwidth/bi's that evening.

Diet: I will post a little about my diet from time to time, but i usually eat the same for breakfast and lunch everyday.
Bfast- 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 3/4 cup of oatmeal made with whole milk with real maple syrup and a handful of cashews mixed in :D, and when i feel drained i will drink 30g of my TEAMSKIP whey/egg/casein blend.

Lunch: Big Meat Filled Sandwich with everything on it. I personally like pastrami the best but i really don't care what type of meat is on it.

Dinner: Chicken breast, Salmon, or Steak with Pasta/sweet potato/brown rice and some type of veggie

Before Bed: 30-45g of TEAMSKIP

And as far as supplementation: I use a Blend of WMS/Instantized BCAA's/ALCAR(75%/20%/5%) for after a hard rehearsal/class and postWO of weight training. The blend is 75 At work i use 30g scoop once or twice a day depending on the need and 45g after weight training mixed with 30g WPI.

As far as effects go, I didn't feel much different, but I didn't expect to on the first day. I did get really hot after my second dose but it could be this hot humid Alabama weather that made me feel that way. But, it was kind of like a hot "flash". Maybe someone else has experienced this. But either way i'm excited to have gotten this started. Looking forward to getting stronger and leaner by the day. :D

Last edited:
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, you're going to love these two stacked. I'm loving AH by itself and seeing great results and Turinabol-LV is a lot stronger so using both together will be killer. It's just under the 2 week mark of me and it's really starting to kick in.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, you're going to love these two stacked. I'm loving AH by itself and seeing great results and Turinabol-LV is a lot stronger so using both together will be killer. It's just under the 2 week mark of me and it's really starting to kick in.
Thanks for the support! But just to be clear, I am usuing 1-T LV not Turinabol LV. I will use the Turninabol next Jan. or so.

Also, I forgot to mention that after my first dose that I had a very strong urge to lift. But, I just thought it was placebo. We'll see on Monday if I get the same feeling after a full day of rehearsals.

Any PP rep have some advice on dosing? Should i take the two at the same time? before food or after food?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support! But just to be clear, I am usuing 1-T LV not Turinabol LV. I will use the Turninabol next Jan. or so.

Also, I forgot to mention that after my first dose that I had a very strong urge to lift. But, I just thought it was placebo. We'll see on Monday if I get the same feeling after a full day of rehearsals.

Any PP rep have some advice on dosing? Should i take the two at the same time? before food or after food?
Wow don't know how I missed that you were using 1-T and not T-LV lol my bad.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Beginning photos taken yesterday, so that this is official now. Don't laugh too hard. i have a good amount of work ahead of me.

Before

After

Last edited:
funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, I'll be following along!
in to see some results my good man

Welcome guys, thanks for joining in! :food:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, of course I will follow.

Everything looks good so far. As per the dosing, I am not a rep, so I am sure they can comment better then me, but you should do split dosing about 12 hours apart if possible, that is what I plan on doing. Similar setup but I will be Turin-LV and Androhard.

Everything is looking good so far man. I look forward to your progress.

Also as for the comment on Hair loss, unless you have begining signs of MPB I wouldn't be concerned (which you said you don't). DHT will be your friend if you can be worry free about that.

Good luck, ill be watching. :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got your comment im in also

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
enjoy this

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
subbin in now - will come back later

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Just to make sure the libido sticks around...
Thanks man, I know it'll stay around with pictures like that :D

Hey man, of course I will follow.

Everything looks good so far. As per the dosing, I am not a rep, so I am sure they can comment better then me, but you should do split dosing about 12 hours apart if possible, that is what I plan on doing. Similar setup but I will be Turin-LV and Androhard.

Everything is looking good so far man. I look forward to your progress.

Also as for the comment on Hair loss, unless you have begining signs of MPB I wouldn't be concerned (which you said you don't). DHT will be your friend if you can be worry free about that.

Good luck, ill be watching. :D
got your comment im in also
subbin in now - will come back later
Thanks fellas, welcome. :)

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed. def interested in seeing how the androhard works for ya.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so is anyone else hard already? lol
you guys get it?...im talking about penis erauctions

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Alright Time for business.

First of all I've decided to dose the stack at 4.5/4.5 as close to 12 hours apart as possible. It's easier with my job and works well since i lift in the evening. I started doing this today.

It was my first full day at work in a month or so, and it went fairly well and don't expect to be horribly sore tomorrow. But as rehearsals increase so will my energy output and amount of jumps per day. But that won't happen until Friday or even next Monday.

Today workout was back width/back thickness/bi's:

(my gym doesn't have lbs on the lat pulldown cables) so we are gonna go with the number provided as it is the number of plates that piled on top of the pin.

Lat pulldown- #11 @ 8x3x2= 13
DB Rows- 65lbs @ 9x4x3= 16
Standing BB curls- 70lbs @ 8x3x2= 13
And I added in 2 sets of BW pullups at 10 a set to keep warm while waiting for equipment

Alright, I don't know if ppl that have used these compounds feel them this early, but I sweat much more during my workout tonight and during class this morning. Is this a normal side effect of either of these compounds? I am still hotter than usual in my air conditioned 4 hours after my workout. Now, i'm not sure if i should be feeling these compounds yet but i felt like i could go a little longer in the gym today even though i had a pretty full day at the studio. Might just be placebo, but we'll see if these effects stick around at all.

Diet:

Bfast: normal except that i subbed rice for oatmeal
Lunch: normal
PreWO: 3/4 cup Oatmeal sans cashews
Dinner: Five Guys Cheeseburger With Everything! (cheat meal)
Pre Bed: TEAMSKIP, and I'm going to start dosing 2g GABA Tonight

So excited to get the steam rolling! I'm Feeling wonderful so far. :D And here's a 2 year old video of a jump i was working on at the time if anyone is interested in seeing it.

YouTube- Paul's 540

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Well, today was Chest/shoulders/tri's, and I worked out in the morning before work, because of a funeral.

Workout:

Flat BB bench- 185 @ 10x3x1=14
DB shoulder press- 45 @ 11x3x2=16
Close grip bench- 135 @ 11x3x3=17
BW dips @ 19reps
I did a couple cable exercises(1 for chest, 1 for shoulders) just to finish off. Both at high reps

Well, numbers increased. Although this is normal for DC training, this is a little more of an increase than usual. And to update on the "hot flashes", they're not as random as I initially thought. I have noticed now that it is easier to get my body going or get warm. Much less time is needed to achieve sweat. Since I reach a good hard sweat about 3 to 4 times a day, this is a nice effect. But, I did not sweat during weight training today. But, since the high numbers on lifts I will be upping the weight next time with these exercises. Hard to tell if these things are placebo. I have been noticing some tiredness everyday at about 3 or 4 pm, but not gonna put that on the 1-T just yet. Could just be the extra work load.

Diet:

Well i've noticed that I have been leaving out some things from my posts about diet. Snack that I have, I seem to forget about by the end of the day. Things like an orange or apple, an oatmeal or fiber bar, things of that nature. But my macros are still reaching the same as I posted in post #1: 300-400g carbs, 180-220g protein, 75-100g fat. On cheat day and on Steak night the fat is a little higher for those days, but the numbers are fairly accurate for every day. Because this log is about physical performance I will leave Diet alone and not post it. As I am not on maintenance calories, but I'm not pigging out all the time either. If I were to classify the body aspect of my diet I would say it's more of a recomp. From now on updates will only be performance and side effect based.

Also, I am going to add 1gr vit C upon waking and another 1g preWO. I'll see what that does for cortisol control.

enjoy fellas

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, today was Chest/shoulders/tri's, and I worked out in the morning before work, because of a funeral.

Workout:

Flat BB bench- 185 @ 10x3x1=14
DB shoulder press- 45 @ 11x3x2=16
Close grip bench- 135 @ 11x3x3=17
BW dips @ 19reps
I did a couple cable exercises(1 for chest, 1 for shoulders) just to finish off. Both at high reps

Well, numbers increased. Although this is normal for DC training, this is a little more of an increase than usual. And to update on the "hot flashes", they're not as random as I initially thought. I have noticed now that it is easier to get my body going or get warm. Much less time is needed to achieve sweat. Since I reach a good hard sweat about 3 to 4 times a day, this is a nice effect. But, I did not sweat during weight training today. But, since the high numbers on lifts I will be upping the weight next time with these exercises. Hard to tell if these things are placebo. I have been noticing some tiredness everyday at about 3 or 4 pm, but not gonna put that on the 1-T just yet. Could just be the extra work load.

Diet:

Well i've noticed that I have been leaving out some things from my posts about diet. Snack that I have, I seem to forget about by the end of the day. Things like an orange or apple, an oatmeal or fiber bar, things of that nature. But my macros are still reaching the same as I posted in post #1: 300-400g carbs, 180-220g protein, 75-100g fat. On cheat day and on Steak night the fat is a little higher for those days, but the numbers are fairly accurate for every day. Because this log is about physical performance I will leave Diet alone and not post it. As I am not on maintenance calories, but I'm not pigging out all the time either. If I were to classify the body aspect of my diet I would say it's more of a recomp. From now on updates will only be performance and side effect based.

Also, I am going to add 1gr vit C upon waking and another 1g preWO. I'll see what that does for cortisol control.

enjoy fellas
oh crap, man now your just messing with me. im saying this cuz i gt some samples of some sort of erection pill i took 3 (was suppose to take one) and man ive been busy all day.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
oh crap, man now your just messing with me. im saying this cuz i gt some samples of some sort of erection pill i took 3 (was suppose to take one) and man ive been busy all day.
:lol: I hope you have a girl...

And btw, my libido is a up a little. It is already high, so it's not a large change as of yet...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey funk is 1t's 1-Androsterone, a precurser or converts into test right?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is there a difference?
From wiki:

1-testosterone (delta1-dihydrotestosterone, 17β-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one, 1-Testo, 1-T) is an anabolic steroid that differs from testosterone by having a 1,2-double bond instead of 4,5-double bond in its A ring. It was legally sold as a prohormone in the United States until 2005, when it was reclassified as a Schedule III drug.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
looking good so far bro - sorry i havent been on much, workaholic + gymaholic = no time

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
From wiki:
Thanks for posting that!

looking good so far bro - sorry i havent been on much, workaholic + gymaholic = no time
Understandable, those are two big parts of my life as well. Very rewarding they are.

Well today wasn't a lifting day, but I'll just update on overall feeling.

DOMS weren't as bad this morning as I thought they were going to be, but I felt kind of pumped more than usual all day. Feeling a little tired at times, but still not sure if it's the 1-T or just being fed up with the ppl at work. :dunno:

Hunger is up and libido is same. So I can't complain, pretty happy so far :)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Understandable, those are two big parts of my life as well. Very rewarding they are.
And then you toss in sex addicted + unhuman-like libido to the two aforementioned addictions and its amazing im actually functional at all :lol:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
And then you toss in sex addicted + unhuman-like libido to the two aforementioned addictions and its amazing im actually functional at all :lol:
:lol: maybe it's just an amazingly good time!

Still at work, it's going slow and I'm not doing much. I will hit back/bi's tonight. I need some coffee :dammit:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
:lol: maybe it's just an amazingly good time!

Still at work, it's going slow and I'm not doing much. I will hit back/bi's tonight. I need some coffee :dammit:
Its a fantastic time actually - im dead tired at the end of the day but i feel fabulous.

I myself will be hitting bis and lats tonight actually - probly in 30 min, before the gym gets crowded..... o wait, its Friday it'll be empty. Sweet.

Beach weather all weekend and I just bought a 2009 sebring touring convertible 2 weeks ago - I am SO ready to get this weekend started.

Attachments

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Its a fantastic time actually - im dead tired at the end of the day but i feel fabulous.

I myself will be hitting bis and lats tonight actually - probly in 30 min, before the gym gets crowded..... o wait, its Friday it'll be empty. Sweet.

Beach weather all weekend and I just bought a 2009 sebring touring convertible 2 weeks ago - I am SO ready to get this weekend started.
Sweet ride, enjoy the hell out of it.

So, I just got home from work and am deciding to move my Friday workout to Saturday, for good. As I have had DOMS in my glutes/hams everyday since Tuesday, and have still had to jump/rehearse for about 4 hours everyday. And I won't have Saturday rehearsals until September. So, from now on my WO schedule will be M/W/Sat. Still doing the DC style workouts that alternate from workout A to workout B, EOD.

And this week felt long, my legs are dead tired and can really use the 2 days off...

UKStrength

Enjoying this log mate, feel free to throw any questions or queries in my direction :)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Enjoying this log mate, feel free to throw any questions or queries in my direction :)
Thanks for joining in! Glad to have a rep here :)

Bout to hit the gym up for back/bi's. Had a huge breakfast today. :D

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Workout:

Lat Pulldowns- #12 @ 9x3x2=14
DB Rows- 70lbs @ 8x4x2=14
Standing BB Curls- 70lbs @ 10x3x2=15
Added in 23(total) BW pullups throughout the workout, and finished with a burnout set on the iso-bicep machine.

I must go to a wedding, will try to post up more info later tonight. Is it normal to feel like you want to flex your pecs all the time while on cycle? Cause this is starting to happen to me, and I'm wondering if it's the feeling of being ON. Because I don't know what feeling ON feels like...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I slept 11 hours last night. I'm sure I needed it, I have noticed the lethargy hit me pretty much every afternoon. I thought the Androhard would combat this, but as soon as I have a small cup of coffee it deminishes. DOMS aren't that bad today, I'm actually getting paranoid about my nips. But I feel like I'm over reacting, it feels like my chest is drying out and I want to flex it all the time. Is this from the DHT?
Anyhow, I'm just going to watch it closely.

My feet and ankles swelled up last night, but it may have been from all the salty food at the wedding.

Well, besides the lethargy, I can not attribute any of these things to the compounds yet.

Until tomorrow, stay classy my friends...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Good call with the m/w/sa split. Gym should be pretty empty too except maybe Monday but Monday AM its usually pretty sparse. I like to go Sunday, Monday 5am, Tuesday 3pm (I have a weird work schedule) and then usually 4th day lifting is Friday unless I'm traveling for the weekend, then Thursday. I do cardio (usually laps in the pool) on my "off" days.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Today was Chest/shoulders/tri's

Flat BB Bench- 195lbs @ 7x3x1=11
DB Shoulder press- 50lbs @ 8x3x2=13
Close grip BB Bench- 145 @ 9x3x2=14
Did a set of cable crossovers @ 12 reps and a set of BW dips @ 19reps

So This was the first time I actually felt different in the gym. The pump was great and the further into the workout I got, the more aggression I felt. It was quite enjoyable, but the pump was so good that it felt like my triceps were going to squirt blood out of my elbows.

I think the reason that I have been worried about my nips is that I am noticing my nipples get hard, shrink up and poke out a lot more than normal. I don't know why this is happening. Should I be worried? I'm not really that worried because my joints are starting to ache like they do when I take an AI at too high of a dose. Plus neither of these compounds aromatize, so maybe I'm just way too paranoid.

I have noticed a little more pronounced vascularity in my arms and legs throughout the day. My libido is the same still, but lethargy is starting to aggravate me. Hard to wake up in the morning, and random moments of a noticeable lack of energy at work.

Overall, good so far and really excited to see how much my lifts improve this week because I am very close to reaching PR's in all my lifts :D:fest30:

Stay Classy My Friends

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Well, work has been a little more hectic this week than usual. But I still got my Wed workout in. I had a really sore almost painful left trap/rhomboid when I woke up yesterday so I changed up my back/bi workout to take some pressure off of it. The workout revolved around pull-ups. 43 total and 2 RP sets DC style and the regular for bi's.

Wed Workout: Back/Bi's

Wide grip BW pull-up- 1x14, 1x10
Wide grip Lat pulldown- RP 9x3x2=14
Close grip(palms facing each other) pull-up- 1x11, 1x8
Close grip(palms facing each other) pulldown RP 10x4x3=17
BB curls- RP 70lbs 7x3x1
Machine curls SS 30lbs 16reps

By the end my biceps had no more gas, probly the amount of pull-ups being more than usual.

Weight today: 163.5(+1lb)

Body composition: Calves, chest, and back are feeling and looking larger. Arms are just looking more vascular, not much in size difference. I would like to change that. I would like a little more size in the arms and my chest to stay about the same. If anyone has suggestions, I would like to hear.
But, I don't feel like my mid-section is leaning out. I also would like some pointers on how to accomplish this. Because I feel that I am doing plenty of physical activity and eating healthy, but it's not changing. I may start taking some Lean Xtreme next week to lower the cortisol. I Feel tired and stressed from all the jumping everyday. I may even start the highly touted Alpha-T2 as well next week. Does anyone have an opinion on whether or not that is a good idea while on this stack?

Oh and the lethargy has been pretty bad this week. I never want to get out of bed. Today was the only fairly good morning this week. I really don't like that. Even libido was a little down from last week. Oh, well I'm still getting stronger and bigger so it's working. Just don't know how much I like this yet.
:ponder:

UKStrength

Hey mate,

If you're not leaning out fast enough you may need to look at your diet closer. One can eat 'healthily' but it won't do bugger all for your body composition if you're not in a calorie deficit, check you're at least 300-500kcal down from maintenance to lose 0.5kg of fat per week and ensure you ramp up your cardio.

Fat burners are definitely an option, I always throw them in as the dieting really gets hard. Mainly for the appetite suppression but they do help keep you in a nice deficit of calories as well as give you a kick up the backside before a workout ;)

Alpha-T2 sounds immense, I've got some samples on the way and had a great time with OEP. Have a look at combining it with The Fat Loss Stack, great combination of subcutaneous fat liberation from the DermaTherm Target, prevention of re-storage from the CLA and extra thermogenesis and antioxidants from the Green Tea.

I'd save your lean xtreme for PCT mate, your cortisol will be well-controlled with the amount of androgens in your body, you could always throw in some IBCAA if you're concerned about catabolism.

Lethargy is always awful :( maybe it's time to jump on the stimulants!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Hey mate,

If you're not leaning out fast enough you may need to look at your diet closer. One can eat 'healthily' but it won't do bugger all for your body composition if you're not in a calorie deficit, check you're at least 300-500kcal down from maintenance to lose 0.5kg of fat per week and ensure you ramp up your cardio.

Alpha-T2 sounds immense, I've got some samples on the way and had a great time with OEP.

I'd save your lean xtreme for PCT mate, your cortisol will be well-controlled with the amount of androgens in your body, you could always throw in some IBCAA if you're concerned about catabolism.

Lethargy is always awful :( maybe it's time to jump on the stimulants!
Thank you for the advice. I will cut a few calories for the next week and see how I feel. Cutting out cashews and maple syrup in my daily oatmeal will help. Plus, changing from whole milk to 2% as well. I will also up the amout of BCAAs that i am consuming.

Alpha-T2 I may save till during or after PCT. I don't know if i want to go there just yet.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
So today was Chest/shoulders/tri's, but a little update about yesterday first.

I had much more volume of jumping yesterday and when I got home from work all I wanted to do was take a nap. So instead of eating a meal, I drank some protein and laid down for an hour nap. The rest of the night was normal, but when I woke up this morning the DOMS in my calves were so bad that it hurt to walk. It hurt right where the soleus connects to the achilles. I don't think I mentioned earlier that I only wear canvas slippers with suede patches on the balls of the feet while I am jumping. It's almost like going barefoot. I am noticing a increase in my vertical and my endurance, but it's taking a toll on my calves.

On to the workout:

Smith incline bench- 185lb, 10x3x2=15 PR
Arnold presses- 55lb, 9x3x2=14 PR
Close grip bench- 145lb, 10x3x3=16 PR
Drop set of tricep pushdowns to failure
Straight set of cable crossovers to failure

I switched to the Smith incline and the Arnolds because I was getting bored of the other exercises, plus I had been under the impression that my chest rep range should be 11-15 when it actually should be 15-30. So i will stick with the smith incline for now and switch back to Flat bench last week of cycle.

Also on Friday, I did take 60mg of Geranium extract to combat the lethargy. Although it work tremendously well, I would like to limit the use of this supplement because I don't want to become dependant on it. I may up my coffee intake this coming week, but will try to only use the Geranium when I am feeling horrible(hopefully no more than 2x a week).

I am liking the strength gains and positive aggression so far, I hope I can deal with the lethargy in a better way from here on out.

Any suggestions are welcome, I want to get the most out of this cycle. Thanks for following along.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
subbed.

The 1-T lethargy sucks (for me at least; YMMV), but the gains are solid. Stimulants will definitely help, especially if you are running on a calorie deficit. More carbs will help too, but not with weight loss (helpful advice, I know).

You could add in green tea on top of your coffee if you haven't (or green tea extract, etc). Gives a little extra boost not solely due to caffiene (just partially:)). I wish I had better advice to give you, but the mechanism of 1-T lethargy has never really been explained to my knowledge. You are already using AndroHard. If you can afford it, you could try upping the dose to 7.5ml twice a day (or 8ml even) as I recently had to do with when running a mega-dosed tren cycle (~300mg/day). You could always try a higher dose of AH for a day or two and see if it makes a difference.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might try looking into ALCAR for some mental pickup.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a popular amino acid supplement commonly used for similar mind-to-muscle benefits. However, ArginoCarn is nearly 20% more effective due to the syngergistic action of the arginine addition. (1,2) It's essentially SUPER ALCAR