Best Option???

1. Best Option???

Alright guys, right now I am in my last week of a 4 week form LV + Derm LV cycle....will post my final impressions later. Gonna follow it up with a bottle of TCF-1. Now I was thinking about other stuff that I want to try but just have put on the back burner for a while....phyto-test and endoamp. What would be my best stacking option? Here is what I was thinking

Phyto + Divanex + Endoamp

or

Phyto + form + Endoamp

I am leaning more towards the phyto + div stack but was just curious on ya'lls recomendations. Probably just going to run the above stack for 4 weeks. Thanks for the help!

2. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Alright guys, right now I am in my last week of a 4 week form LV + Derm LV cycle....will post my final impressions later. Gonna follow it up with a bottle of TCF-1. Now I was thinking about other stuff that I want to try but just have put on the back burner for a while....phyto-test and endoamp. What would be my best stacking option? Here is what I was thinking

Phyto + Divanex + Endoamp

or

Phyto + form + Endoamp

I am leaning more towards the phyto + div stack but was just curious on ya'lls recomendations. Probably just going to run the above stack for 4 weeks. Thanks for the help!
    Id go with the first option, make sure to taper your form.

3. Thanks man, yea I have already started to taper it. I have enjoyed this cycle..will post a brief review after I have totally finished the stack.
    •   

4. Do I need to be completely off the form before I start the TCF-1 or can I be on a low dose from the taper....say 0.5-1 ml?

5. formestane
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is TRT my last option?
    By aisman in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 10:57 PM
  2. Best pct option
    By mindset101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 02:37 PM
  3. search option here @ AM
    By lennoxchi in forum General Chat