quick questions?

1. Rjp
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Answers

quick questions?

I'm heading into my third week o my pct which consisted of low doses if nolv for seven day reversitol and supersess c, I feel a very low sex drive labido is rough and low. So I was thinking my test levels are low I see that primordial has a test booster along with dermacrine and toco 8 along with sustain alpha and endoamp Max can some one advisement which of these I can stack and get some results from. I'm heading to the doc tomorrow and getting blood work done and gonna see what he says and kinda hit to him that I was gonna run a cycle on test if I can't get rid of this bitchy mood and the other problems

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rjp View Post
    I'm heading into my third week o my pct which consisted of low doses if nolv for seven day reversitol and supersess c, I feel a very low sex drive labido is rough and low. So I was thinking my test levels are low I see that primordial has a test booster along with dermacrine and toco 8 along with sustain alpha and endoamp Max can some one advisement which of these I can stack and get some results from. I'm heading to the doc tomorrow and getting blood work done and gonna see what he says and kinda hit to him that I was gonna run a cycle on test if I can't get rid of this bitchy mood and the other problems
    You could use our TRS stack + Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 but I would advise you to see what your doctor says......get a blood test. You needed to take Nolva longer than just 7 days.
  3. Rjp
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I just got bad advise from a Guy a got my first Ph off of said i only needed it for seven days ,next time around I will have all my gear set up and in order because I hate half assing things
    •   

4. Rjp
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Answers

Oh and blood test end of next week when doc by back from vacation and I will Def be using ur trs

Similar Forum Threads

1. some quick questions
    By rojasdave in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 12:58 AM
  2. a quick HCG questions
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 01:39 AM
  3. Quick...really Quick Questions
    By TheeBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4