quick questions?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

quick questions?

I'm heading into my third week o my pct which consisted of low doses if nolv for seven day reversitol and supersess c, I feel a very low sex drive labido is rough and low. So I was thinking my test levels are low I see that primordial has a test booster along with dermacrine and toco 8 along with sustain alpha and endoamp Max can some one advisement which of these I can stack and get some results from. I'm heading to the doc tomorrow and getting blood work done and gonna see what he says and kinda hit to him that I was gonna run a cycle on test if I can't get rid of this bitchy mood and the other problems

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Rjp View Post
    I'm heading into my third week o my pct which consisted of low doses if nolv for seven day reversitol and supersess c, I feel a very low sex drive labido is rough and low. So I was thinking my test levels are low I see that primordial has a test booster along with dermacrine and toco 8 along with sustain alpha and endoamp Max can some one advisement which of these I can stack and get some results from. I'm heading to the doc tomorrow and getting blood work done and gonna see what he says and kinda hit to him that I was gonna run a cycle on test if I can't get rid of this bitchy mood and the other problems
    You could use our TRS stack + Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 but I would advise you to see what your doctor says......get a blood test. You needed to take Nolva longer than just 7 days.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Yeah I just got bad advise from a Guy a got my first Ph off of said i only needed it for seven days ,next time around I will have all my gear set up and in order because I hate half assing things
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Oh and blood test end of next week when doc by back from vacation and I will Def be using ur trs

Similar Forum Threads

1. some quick questions
    By rojasdave in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:58 AM
  2. a quick HCG questions
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:39 AM
  3. Quick...really Quick Questions
    By TheeBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4