Turinabol Question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.29%

Turinabol Question

I had been considering an SD/Epi stack, despite SDs potentially harsh side effects. Now that SD is tougher to get, I am thinking it might be karma telling me to stay away from SD. So now Im thinking maybe Turinabol LV? How do you think Turinabol stacks up against SD in terms of putting on muscular size? Also, a lot of people cycle Turinabol alone and see good results. Id probably do this too, but was hoping for feedback on what people think/experiences on stacking it with PPs 1-T (topical), which is supposed to be more effective that Dermacrine (topical)?

Thanks

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Danner View Post
    I had been considering an SD/Epi stack, despite SDs potentially harsh side effects. Now that SD is tougher to get, I am thinking it might be karma telling me to stay away from SD. So now Im thinking maybe Turinabol LV? How do you think Turinabol stacks up against SD in terms of putting on muscular size? Also, a lot of people cycle Turinabol alone and see good results. Id probably do this too, but was hoping for feedback on what people think/experiences on stacking it with PPs 1-T (topical), which is supposed to be more effective that Dermacrine (topical)?

Thanks
    SD can still be found, but Turinabol is a very versatile compound because its good for bulking or cutting. If I were looking to stack it with something I would stack it with Dermacrine or our new AndroHard.

Dont forget we have our Tax Sale which is nice for getting these products at a lower price.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.29%

Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    SD can still be found, but Turinabol is a very versatile compound because its good for bulking or cutting. If I were looking to stack it with something I would stack it with Dermacrine or our new AndroHard.

Dont forget we have our Tax Sale which is nice for getting these products at a lower price.
    Yeah, but where can I find SD?! (PMs VERY appreciated folks).

Assume I strike out on the SD and go the Turinabol stack route - I know there is some data on the Turinabol/Dermacrine stack, but PP's write-up on 1-T makes it sound like Derm on steroids (no pun intended). Maybe you're saying that more isn't necesarily better for the stack, or...?

Also - I've read about 4 dozen threads now on Turinabol and don't think I've seen an answer on how/when to take Turinabol in terms of with or without food or any specific supplementing.

I'm hoping to get all this straightened out so I can catch the sale prices.

Thanks
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.83%

Assume I strike out on the SD and go the Turinabol stack route - I know there is some data on the Turinabol/Dermacrine stack, but PP's write-up on 1-T makes it sound like Derm on steroids (no pun intended). Maybe you're saying that more isn't necesarily better for the stack, or...?

Also - I've read about 4 dozen threads now on Turinabol and don't think I've seen an answer on how/when to take Turinabol in terms of with or without food or any specific supplementing.

Thanks
    You can stack it with 1-T....no problems, however you might experience lethargy. People stack Turinabol with Dermacrine to negate sides. I dont care about lethargy because I can manage to push myself through workouts.

It would really stack well with 1-T, Dermacrine, or AndroHard.

As far as taking it it would depend on your dosing. Spacing them apart would ensure that you have a constant amount. Some people take it with fats to ensure absorption but those are pills. Id say with our products, take with or without food. As long as your spacing your doses out thats all that matters.
    ex,
    1 dose Morning
    1 dose Pre-workout
    1 dose evening.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Thanks
    Im having a hard time finding TurinabolLV.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    Primordial Performance website
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.83%

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    Our website.....good deals.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.29%

Sounds good.

Yeah, the lethargy demon. Maybe I go with Derma...

Okay, so like other methylated products, taking with fish oil could help absorption. Got it.

Thanks.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.29%

Actually, I just checked my research from when I was looking at doing the SD/ EPI bridge, and for methylated compunds, it seems taking them with grapefruit juice was advised (not fat oils). Any advice on why fat oils here would be appreciated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. turinabol issue/question
    By ofl0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 08:28 AM
  2. Turinabol question
    By ofl0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 09:21 AM
  3. Turinabol question
    By Oxfish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14