Turinabol Question

  1. New Member
    Hugo Danner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    83.29%

    Turinabol Question


    I had been considering an SD/Epi stack, despite SDs potentially harsh side effects. Now that SD is tougher to get, I am thinking it might be karma telling me to stay away from SD. So now Im thinking maybe Turinabol LV? How do you think Turinabol stacks up against SD in terms of putting on muscular size? Also, a lot of people cycle Turinabol alone and see good results. Id probably do this too, but was hoping for feedback on what people think/experiences on stacking it with PPs 1-T (topical), which is supposed to be more effective that Dermacrine (topical)?

    Thanks

  2. Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    77.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Danner View Post
    I had been considering an SD/Epi stack, despite SDs potentially harsh side effects. Now that SD is tougher to get, I am thinking it might be karma telling me to stay away from SD. So now Im thinking maybe Turinabol LV? How do you think Turinabol stacks up against SD in terms of putting on muscular size? Also, a lot of people cycle Turinabol alone and see good results. Id probably do this too, but was hoping for feedback on what people think/experiences on stacking it with PPs 1-T (topical), which is supposed to be more effective that Dermacrine (topical)?

    Thanks
    SD can still be found, but Turinabol is a very versatile compound because its good for bulking or cutting. If I were looking to stack it with something I would stack it with Dermacrine or our new AndroHard.

    Dont forget we have our Tax Sale which is nice for getting these products at a lower price.
  3. New Member
    Hugo Danner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    83.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    SD can still be found, but Turinabol is a very versatile compound because its good for bulking or cutting. If I were looking to stack it with something I would stack it with Dermacrine or our new AndroHard.

    Dont forget we have our Tax Sale which is nice for getting these products at a lower price.
    Yeah, but where can I find SD?! (PMs VERY appreciated folks).

    Assume I strike out on the SD and go the Turinabol stack route - I know there is some data on the Turinabol/Dermacrine stack, but PP's write-up on 1-T makes it sound like Derm on steroids (no pun intended). Maybe you're saying that more isn't necesarily better for the stack, or...?

    Also - I've read about 4 dozen threads now on Turinabol and don't think I've seen an answer on how/when to take Turinabol in terms of with or without food or any specific supplementing.

    I'm hoping to get all this straightened out so I can catch the sale prices.


    Thanks
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    77.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Danner View Post
    Yeah, but where can I find SD?! (PMs VERY appreciated folks).

    Assume I strike out on the SD and go the Turinabol stack route - I know there is some data on the Turinabol/Dermacrine stack, but PP's write-up on 1-T makes it sound like Derm on steroids (no pun intended). Maybe you're saying that more isn't necesarily better for the stack, or...?

    Also - I've read about 4 dozen threads now on Turinabol and don't think I've seen an answer on how/when to take Turinabol in terms of with or without food or any specific supplementing.

    I'm hoping to get all this straightened out so I can catch the sale prices.


    Thanks
    You can stack it with 1-T....no problems, however you might experience lethargy. People stack Turinabol with Dermacrine to negate sides. I dont care about lethargy because I can manage to push myself through workouts.

    It would really stack well with 1-T, Dermacrine, or AndroHard.

    As far as taking it it would depend on your dosing. Spacing them apart would ensure that you have a constant amount. Some people take it with fats to ensure absorption but those are pills. Id say with our products, take with or without food. As long as your spacing your doses out thats all that matters.
    ex,
    1 dose Morning
    1 dose Pre-workout
    1 dose evening.
  5. Advanced Member
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    857
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Danner View Post
    Yeah, but where can I find SD?! (PMs VERY appreciated folks).

    Assume I strike out on the SD and go the Turinabol stack route - I know there is some data on the Turinabol/Dermacrine stack, but PP's write-up on 1-T makes it sound like Derm on steroids (no pun intended). Maybe you're saying that more isn't necesarily better for the stack, or...?

    Also - I've read about 4 dozen threads now on Turinabol and don't think I've seen an answer on how/when to take Turinabol in terms of with or without food or any specific supplementing.

    I'm hoping to get all this straightened out so I can catch the sale prices.


    Thanks
    Im having a hard time finding TurinabolLV.
  6. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3650
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    Im having a hard time finding TurinabolLV.
    Primordial Performance website
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  7. Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    77.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    Im having a hard time finding TurinabolLV.
    Our website.....good deals.
  8. New Member
    Hugo Danner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    83.29%

    Sounds good.

    Yeah, the lethargy demon. Maybe I go with Derma...

    Okay, so like other methylated products, taking with fish oil could help absorption. Got it.

    Thanks.
  9. New Member
    Hugo Danner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    83.29%

    Actually, I just checked my research from when I was looking at doing the SD/ EPI bridge, and for methylated compunds, it seems taking them with grapefruit juice was advised (not fat oils). Any advice on why fat oils here would be appreciated.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. turinabol issue/question
    By ofl0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 08:28 AM
  2. Turinabol question
    By ofl0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 09:21 AM
  3. Turinabol question
    By Oxfish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in