Varicocele fixed... clomid or trs - AnabolicMinds.com

Varicocele fixed... clomid or trs

1. New Member
    Answers

Varicocele fixed... clomid or trs

I had surgery on a varicocele I'd had for years so my left testicle is smaller. I'd like to try to get it back to size and am looking at what the docs use (clomid) or trying pp's trs system.

I'm almost positive the clomid will work but it is obviously a more potent chemical I don't want to play around with if necessary. It's cheaper than the trs system.

The trs system doesn't have any downside other than the price is more and I'm not sure if it will work as well as clomid if it works at all in my situation.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blastedlooger View Post
    I had surgery on a varicocele I'd had for years so my left testicle is smaller. I'd like to try to get it back to size and am looking at what the docs use (clomid) or trying pp's trs system.

I'm almost positive the clomid will work but it is obviously a more potent chemical I don't want to play around with if necessary. It's cheaper than the trs system.

The trs system doesn't have any downside other than the price is more and I'm not sure if it will work as well as clomid if it works at all in my situation.
    if able to it seems like it should naturally increase in size...however I am no doctor.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blastedlooger View Post

Was the bi-lateral blood flow found to be normal on your testicular U/S when the varicocele was present? How much testicular atrophy are we talking here?

Have you had an FSH and LH done? If so, what were they?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Not that much atrophy. This was over a year ago but my lh was 3.5 on a 1.5 to 9.3 scale and fsh 1.3 on a .7-11.1 scale. My test was 500 and 600. E2 60 but I've been told you have to order the ultra sensitive test. I've taken steps to lower e2 but haven't been retested.
  5. New Member
    Answers

I think I'm going with Clomid and then Aromasin. I think I'll pick up some toco 8 for my adrenals though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. will shipping to canada ever be fixed?
    By login211 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 07:01 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 09:05 PM
  3. BC/EAA's container fixed?
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 08:52 AM
  4. M1T fixed me somehow?
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15