Dermacrine as a test base

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

Dermacrine as a test base

This would be my first "hormonal cycle", and as such I wanted to make it simple. I was thinking of just a basic 6-8 week run of Dermacrine, Winstrol, and a lose dose of ATD.

This is a basic outline of how I would run it;

Dermacrine: 5-6 pumps a day
    Winstrol: 50mg a day
    ATD: 25-50mg a day, depending on response

I've read that you should never run Winny or any cutting agents without a testosterone base, would Dermacrine in this method be efficient? The ATD might be a little overkill since Winstrol does not aromatize, but I want to maximize the effort here. Dermacrine/ATD should provide a nice test boost and Winstrol's effect on SHBG would create a nice synergy I believe, plus ATD is cheap.

Also would the Testosterone Recovery Stack be sufficient for this run? I can have some Nolva on hand just in case.

2. UKStrength

Looks like a nice stack, I agree though the ATD could be overkill in this scenario. If you choose to use it, keep it low-dose as you've posted (25-50mg/day).

Should produce nice, lean gains Get some feedback up mate when you're done mate.

Testosterone recovery stack should be fine for this, just keep the Nolvadex on-hand just in case.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.51%

I would run formestane on cycle over ATD. ATD competes for androgen receptors.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    I would run formestane on cycle over ATD. ATD competes for androgen receptors.
    Yeah I've been reading up on it, and ATD does seem to compete for androgen receptors. I'm not sure if a 25mg dose will make that much of a difference though, and it's shown to raise endogenous testosterone. The more I'm reading about formestane the more I like it though, I'm just not sure how much lotion I want to be applying/let dry every day. I can't afford 3-4 bottles of form, so 100mg would have to suffice.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.51%

Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    Yeah I've been reading up on it, and ATD does seem to compete for androgen receptors. I'm not sure if a 25mg dose will make that much of a difference though, and it's shown to raise endogenous testosterone. The more I'm reading about formestane the more I like it though, I'm just not sure how much lotion I want to be applying/let dry every day. I can't afford 3-4 bottles of form, so 100mg would have to suffice.
    CEL has the topical but we have Form in our LV Delivery.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    This would be my first "hormonal cycle", and as such I wanted to make it simple. I was thinking of just a basic 6-8 week run of Dermacrine, Winstrol, and a lose dose of ATD.

This is a basic outline of how I would run it;

Dermacrine: 5-6 pumps a day
    Winstrol: 50mg a day
    ATD: 25-50mg a day, depending on response

I've read that you should never run Winny or any cutting agents without a testosterone base, would Dermacrine in this method be efficient? The ATD might be a little overkill since Winstrol does not aromatize, but I want to maximize the effort here. Dermacrine/ATD should provide a nice test boost and Winstrol's effect on SHBG would create a nice synergy I believe, plus ATD is cheap.

Also would the Testosterone Recovery Stack be sufficient for this run? I can have some Nolva on hand just in case.
    i was thinking of doing the exact same thing, have you started this yet? i also have dbol and wondered i f i could work that in somehow
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.12%

Quote Originally Posted by NAZ View Post
    i was thinking of doing the exact same thing, have you started this yet? i also have dbol and wondered i f i could work that in somehow
    Maybe you could run 8 weeks of Dermacrine; dbol the first 4 weeks and winstrol the last 4 weeks. You may have to run some Form during the first 4 weeks to control estrogen.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Maybe you could run 8 weeks of Dermacrine; dbol the first 4 weeks and winstrol the last 4 weeks. You may have to run some Form during the first 4 weeks to control estrogen.
    Thanx bro I appreciate it. I'm gonna search around abit more and check if that's safe and effective. But I am intrested

Similar Forum Threads

1. Topical Dermacrine as a Base to All PH/DS Cycles
    By SouthernCharm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 07:08 PM
  2. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 01:53 AM
  3. 4-ad or Dermacrine test base w/ H-drol?
    By swoody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 02:20 AM
  4. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 11:47 AM