How About Protodrol - LV ?
- 03-19-2010, 02:01 PM
- 03-25-2010, 03:43 PM
- 03-26-2010, 01:33 AM
You can count me in for a truckload if you produce this!
I had a great Proto cycle when it was first released by iForce. Patrick Arnold was looking into it and noted that this compound basically had no toxic effect on the liver, which is a big plus.
Your Sustain Alpha is great stuff btw.
03-26-2010, 03:15 AM
03-27-2010, 12:47 PM
03-27-2010, 09:51 PM
07-19-2010, 03:23 PM
07-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Protodrol is extremely safe and is the only commercially available methylated compound that will not raise liver Bilirubin levels
I am very interested.........
07-23-2010, 08:08 PM
We've certainly appreciated the increasing amount of interest in this, so we're looking into it. I'll update you guys either way.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Similar Forum Threads
- By mikey00843 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2010, 09:41 PM
- By Free91 in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:03 PM
- By Link24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 13Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:11 AM
- By JW390898 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 35Last Post: 12-10-2009, 10:22 PM
- By athletor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2009, 04:51 PM