Dermacrine: LV vs Trans

  1. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,855
    Rep Power
    1233272
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dermacrine: LV vs Trans


    Considering getting some Dermacrine to run with some of my cycles as it worked great in the past.
    Used Transdermal before and worked well but obviously there were limitations with having to apply it.

    So with the new LV out would one or the other have an edge over the other?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  2. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,855
    Rep Power
    1233272
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    46 views and no replies....where are you reps
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1660
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    38.96%

    Well, using the LV means that more of the ingredients are absorbed, you don't need to ensure the cream is applied to your skin for at least 12 hours and there aren't any problems with the cream rubbing off on family members (wife, kids, etc.).

    I would say go with the LV unless you get a good deal on the transdermal.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Well, using the LV means that more of the ingredients are absorbed, you don't need to ensure the cream is applied to your skin for at least 12 hours and there aren't any problems with the cream rubbing off on family members (wife, kids, etc.).

    I would say go with the LV unless you get a good deal on the transdermal.
    LOL...the transfer issue is why I have held off on running my 1-T Tren. I love Transdermals, but that is one side effect that can cause issues. Man if that transferred to my wife her temper would reach levels that would seem like roid rage was a compliment...lmao!

    I'll still be running it of course, but just have to figure out the right time to do so.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    You get more conversion with the Transdermal version of Dermacrine but slightly less absorption, whilst you get more absorption but less conversion with the oral version.

    In the end, whichever product you choose, the net amount of DHEA entering the body is virtually the same

    I'd go with LV version if the transdermal was inconvenient for you mate.
  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Considering getting some Dermacrine to run with some of my cycles as it worked great in the past.
    Used Transdermal before and worked well but obviously there were limitations with having to apply it.

    So with the new LV out would one or the other have an edge over the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    You get more conversion with the Transdermal version of Dermacrine but slightly less absorption, whilst you get more absorption but less conversion with the oral version.

    In the end, whichever product you choose, the net amount of DHEA entering the body is virtually the same

    I'd go with LV version if the transdermal was inconvenient for you mate.
    Yep, Rick pretty much summed it up here. There will be a significant amount more absorbed with the LV version. Now, depending upon genetic factors (the amount of 17b-HSD and 3b-HSD present in your serum blood and liver needed for target hormone conversions) you can have even better results than the topical. However, I think in general though the majority of people are going to see results on-par with the Transdermal version.

    It's nice to have options here in this regard. Some guys love the transdermal products; while other guys (like myself) have to worry about the potential for contact transmission to a wife and child. This is where it's nice to have an oral alternative that's on-par with results.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    245
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    57.67%

    I can say for sure that I have been using the topical version for a few weeks now and I went to LV for (wife and children sake). I started the LV version about 3 days ago and I definately lost some muscle fullness since starting the LV. I thought that was kinda weird
  8. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,855
    Rep Power
    1233272
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    I can say for sure that I have been using the topical version for a few weeks now and I went to LV for (wife and children sake). I started the LV version about 3 days ago and I definately lost some muscle fullness since starting the LV. I thought that was kinda weird
    Hmmm interesting.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  9. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    I can say for sure that I have been using the topical version for a few weeks now and I went to LV for (wife and children sake). I started the LV version about 3 days ago and I definately lost some muscle fullness since starting the LV. I thought that was kinda weird
    In introducing a new delivery modality you're going to need longer than 3 days to gauge any effect here. The factors of absorption and conversion are slightly different through the stages of either product. Give it some more time and I think you'll see what I mean.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    245
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    57.67%

    Trauma, why would I need a transition period. I stopped using topical one day and went to LV the next. There was never a gap in dosing days or anything. So far I am quite disappointed with the LV version. Could the topical version be possibly better because of a timed release effect? How long does the LV version last in your body from one dose to the next vs the topical?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,855
    Rep Power
    1233272
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Got two bottles of Turin on the way for a rainy day and will probably run it with some Dermacrine of some type so interested in others thoughts on which they like better.

    May start up some SA LV soon as well.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  12. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,958
    Rep Power
    123394
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    3.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Though I have not tried Dermacrine (yet I want to), I can say that Primordial Performance is a great company that makes excellent products. I have tried several of their products and enjoyed the results. However, it has been noted before that DHEA may have trouble converting when taking orally as opposed to transdermally and this may be a reason why the oral dermacrine is less potent than the transdermal.
  13. New Member
    labrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

    I have tried both transdermal Dermacrine and Dermacrine LV. I liked The LV version quite a bit more.
  14. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    245
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    57.67%

    I stopped the LV yesterday. I applied the topical yesterday and this morning and I already feel different. I guess just everybody is different and certain things work for some and not others. I have a extra bottle of the LV here. I wonder if PP will let me exchange it for the topical?
  15. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    Trauma, why would I need a transition period. I stopped using topical one day and went to LV the next. There was never a gap in dosing days or anything. So far I am quite disappointed with the LV version. Could the topical version be possibly better because of a timed release effect? How long does the LV version last in your body from one dose to the next vs the topical?
    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    I stopped the LV yesterday. I applied the topical yesterday and this morning and I already feel different. I guess just everybody is different and certain things work for some and not others. I have a extra bottle of the LV here. I wonder if PP will let me exchange it for the topical?
    There are many factors that can come into play here in regard to target hormone conversion. Many of them genetic. Some guys will see better results from the topical due to a higher amount of steroidogenic enzymes in the skin (3b-HSD and 17b-HSD); while other guys may have very sufficient steroidogenic enzymes present in the serum blood and liver. It's these factors that can/will influence results; and they're factors you can't control.

    The conversion factors will happen quicker with the topical (they interact with these enzymes as they're absorbed through the skin) and a bit later with the LV (when it comes into contact with them in the liver/blood). That's why I suggested staying on at least 5-7 days to gain knowledge of effect.

    Everybody can have different results here, so it can be a bit of trial and error. This delivery modality was developed to give guys options and some will work better than others.

    Contact our live customer support at http://www.primordialperformance.com; It's located in the top right corner of the screen. They should be able to assist you here. If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  16. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by labrad View Post
    I have tried both transdermal Dermacrine and Dermacrine LV. I liked The LV version quite a bit more.
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad the LV version treated you well.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  17. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285446
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Whats the highest dose of dermacrine you suggest. Would taking 1.5 or 2 time the suggested dose prove any more benificial? Like instead if 5 ml twice a day say 7.5 or 10 twice a day?

    RECOVERBRO


  18. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294027
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Whats the highest dose of dermacrine you suggest. Would taking 1.5 or 2 time the suggested dose prove any more benificial? Like instead if 5 ml twice a day say 7.5 or 10 twice a day?
    Theres a guy over in the PP forums bushdragon, i think he always suggested to go 7.5 2x a day.

    Im not well versed in the conversions of dhea, but i would feel its highly based upon the individual. If im not mistaken the dhea needs to undergo conversion through some specific enzyme pathways, so if a person has less of the target enzyme for the conversion, or their body handles the conversion poorly, there would be less overall target hormones and more unconverted dhea.

    Thats just how I understood it, im sure someone will come in and correct me/explain it better.
  19. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285446
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks man appreciate it. Trying to understand the "closest thing to legal test" you know equaling 150 mg of test. So was curious if double meant 300 mg of test

    RECOVERBRO


  20. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294027
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If im correct in my understanding of DHEA conversion, and if there is such a thing as being limited to the amount of the enzyme an individual has, wouldnt stacking TD + LV provide the most benefit?

    That way you would be taking advantage not only of the steroidogenic enzymes in the skin, but also the conversion from the gut.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dermacrine (old trans from PP) and CEL formestane
    By vette00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 09:52 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 09:16 AM
  3. m1t,1test trans,4ad trans cycle
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2004, 12:15 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 03:19 PM
  5. 4-ad Trans brand and Homebrew Trans
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in