Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Formestane
20mg**

(4-hydroxyandrostene-3, 17-dione)

*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:

Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

** For color
† Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
Contains soy phosphatidylcholine

Click here for Formestane-LV

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 3mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

Do not use this product longer than 8 weeks without 8 weeks off between each cycle.

WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:

No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

mvrk1

Awards
Woot! PP rocks! I'm super stoked about this one! Keep 'em comin, guys!

meathed

meathed

Awards
What is the relative bioavailability of this with the LV tech? I was under the impression that formestane was a non-starter orally until IBE came out with the added MCPE at the 17th position. Could someone elucidate this quandary for me?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the relative bioavailability of this with the LV tech? I was under the impression that formestane was a non-starter orally until IBE came out with the added MCPE at the 17th position. Could someone elucidate this quandary for me?
still has low bio-availability no matter what form of oral

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A company rep going around through our promo threads spreading bogus propaganda. :sleeping: What do you know about SEDDS delivery technology exactly?

This is flattering actually. I don't play these foolish games though, so if you wish to continue this crap, I suggest you find another thread to do it in.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill give him a chance, i think companies should give each other some space but i would like to ask.......

whats the real difference if you put form on the skin on your body or let your skin in your mouth suck up the ingredients?

meathed

meathed

Awards
At any rate, still curious about the oral bioavailability. Thanks. Love for PP.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to try this. didnt really like the topical form at all. gave me bad skin irritation and the pump was no good

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Will the LV address the VERY short half-life of formestane? I assume so, as you advise only twice daily dosing--or is it that you don't need to maintain consistent blood levels with formestane?

Thanks,

Crowbar

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I see you recommend 1-3 ml per dose. Is that a true lower to upper range, as in will we see results similar to the low dosed (25mg) formex, or are the results at that low of a dose going to be very minimal and the 3ml yield more similar results to formex/trans?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see this come out! :bigok:

Cheers!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for the morning crew. :439:

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Thanks T! Looks good, im going to have to order some after payday.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, do you have any experience with it to answer my dose question from last night?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats to you guys John. Damn...you guys have been busy

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see you recommend 1-3 ml per dose. Is that a true lower to upper range, as in will we see results similar to the low dosed (25mg) formex, or are the results at that low of a dose going to be very minimal and the 3ml yield more similar results to formex/trans?
Yes.

The absorption properties of this are very good with enhanced Liqua-Vade delivery, so you should see some noted effects even in the smallest recommended dose. Now, results as always can/will vary with the user, but I'm confident in saying more isn't going to be necessarily better here (unless specifically outlined and warranted).

I have some of the way that I'll be using soon, so I'll give you more specific feedback from my experience with it.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, any response to my question on half-life?

Thanks,

Crowbar

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, any response to my question on half-life?

Thanks,

Crowbar
Formestane does have a short half-life (Oral approx. 3 hours), however this really isn't going to be an issue is you're using it strictly for AI purposes (150-250mg/day). Anabolic effects can be noted taking 800-1000mg/day (oral); the issue with half-life would be more pertinent in that regard if you used it that way.

Formestane is a steroidal (suicide inhibitor) of the aromatase enzyme, so once it binds to the enzyme, it's there to stay. Half-life really won't be an issue in delivering overall effects here. It takes the body a fair amount of time to re-synthesize the enzyme.

There is no reason you can't split the dosing up more frequently if you wanted to.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for the reply.

Crowbar

jamjoe

Awards
Formestane does have a short half-life (Oral approx. 3 hours), however this really isn't going to be an issue is you're using it strictly for AI purposes (150-250mg/day). Anabolic effects can be noted taking 800-1000mg/day (oral); the issue with half-life would be more pertinent in that regard if you used it that way.

Formestane is a steroidal (suicide inhibitor) of the aromatase enzyme, so once it binds to the enzyme, it's there to stay. Half-life really won't be an issue in delivering overall effects here. It takes the body a fair amount of time to re-synthesize the enzyme.

There is no reason you can't split the dosing up more frequently if you wanted to.
Trauma, Could you please clarify the dosage recommendations? According to the directions the dose would be 40-120mg/day, but here you mention going 150-250mg/day, which is more in line with how I've dosed formestane in the past. Thanks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, Could you please clarify the dosage recommendations? According to the directions the dose would be 40-120mg/day, but here you mention going 150-250mg/day, which is more in line with how I've dosed formestane in the past. Thanks.
Yeah, I should have clarified. That's the dosing taken orally without an enhanced delivery modality (e.g. Liqua-Vade/SEDDS). You won't need as much as a result to yield the same effects/results.

-John

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
SHWEET!!! As soon as I saw the Liqua-Vade carrier, I thought of formestane! Hells yeah. PP is slowly becoming my one-stop shop.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SHWEET!!! As soon as I saw the Liqua-Vade carrier, I thought of formestane! Hells yeah. PP is slowly becoming my one-stop shop.
great minds think alike, lol.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great minds think alike, lol.:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its getting to be pretty crazy how all their products would have you only wanting to shop there haha. I can't wait to try their protein yumm
Our line is really expanding nicely. Even better things to come in the near future. :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pretty much made the jump to Primordial Performance completely in Januaury of this year. Besides the few odds and ends here and there, my supplement shelf is ridiculously dominated by Primordial Performance. Im goin to be picking up Formenstane as well. Wish I could buy stock into Primordial P. I know they are goin to be hitting it big time!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thinking the Fat Loss Stack/LV Formestane for my summer cut.......:yikes:

ecupirate

Awards
I can't seem to get any of my questions in the other threads answered so i'm gonna try here. I'm 22 and have been lifting for 6 years now. Been taking the basic for the longest time because they work and I know I didn't need any PH or DS to make gains. I have a soild diet right now and great training program, I was wondering if formestane would be benefical to me at this age. I would like a little help with losing some bf. I'm at 13% right now and at 6ft weight 201. This a good choice for me?

UKStrength

I can't seem to get any of my questions in the other threads answered so i'm gonna try here. I'm 22 and have been lifting for 6 years now. Been taking the basic for the longest time because they work and I know I didn't need any PH or DS to make gains. I have a soild diet right now and great training program, I was wondering if formestane would be benefical to me at this age. I would like a little help with losing some bf. I'm at 13% right now and at 6ft weight 201. This a good choice for me?
Formestane would be applicable given your history and goals, have you considered the fat loss stack as well?

ecupirate

Awards
I haven't considered the fat loss stack. I already take cla and drink green tea. I believe that with my diet has got me down to 13% . Would the formestane help at all with strength and muscle gains? It is one thing I don't like about losing body fat is some stregnth loss.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
How would this compare to an equal dose of topical formestane?

ecupirate

Awards
Would the formestane help at all with strength and muscle gains? It is one thing I don't like about losing body fat is some stregnth loss.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How would this compare to an equal dose of topical formestane?
that is what i intend to find out, i am gonna experiment with doses to compare. pp has switched to lv delivery on all of their top products so there must be something to the lv delivery.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
that is what i intend to find out, i am gonna experiment with doses to compare. pp has switched to lv delivery on all of their top products so there must be something to the lv delivery.
When will you be receiving the product BigT? Looking forward to your results

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When will you be receiving the product BigT? Looking forward to your results
i pm'ed trauma1 to ask that very question, haven't heard back yet.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't considered the fat loss stack. I already take cla and drink green tea. I believe that with my diet has got me down to 13% . Would the formestane help at all with strength and muscle gains? It is one thing I don't like about losing body fat is some stregnth loss.
It should help.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Dim any good? Stacking, comparing, alone?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
can we get different flavored form lv...maybe like peach or some sheit...lol...

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
can we get different flavored form lv...maybe like peach or some sheit...lol...
for now we are sticking with the flavors we have so we can keep cost down and work on other projects. ;)

Jeff

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LV Furaza :D

UKStrength

Would the formestane help at all with strength and muscle gains? It is one thing I don't like about losing body fat is some stregnth loss.
Certainly, formestane is an AI, which reduces the conversion of testosterone to oestrogen at any given point when administered. So you could expect all the benefits of elevated testosterone, fat loss, muscle gain, strength improvements etc.

Dermacrine LV and Formestane LV would be wonderful, low sides combo for small but lean gains and fat loss :D