Discount codes not working anymore?

  1. Discount codes not working anymore?


    I`ve placed a few orders over the last 3 weeks or so and used discount codes that the page indicates were accepted(one was expired so I assume the other was good) but it is never applied when I pay.If it was a buck or 2 I wouldn`t care but the orders were roughly $200, $100 and $150. Is there an issue or did I do something wrong?


  2. pm me with the discount codes you were curious about, as I am unable to visit the boards as often as I'd like.

  3. Any PP reps around?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I`ve placed a few orders over the last 3 weeks or so and used discount codes that the page indicates were accepted(one was expired so I assume the other was good) but it is never applied when I pay.If it was a buck or 2 I wouldn`t care but the orders were roughly $200, $100 and $150. Is there an issue or did I do something wrong?
    Which codes did you use?

    Some of them will expire after a given amount on time as they're intended to.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Which codes did you use?

    Some of them will expire after a given amount on time as they're intended to.
    PM sent.

  6. Having same issue as reptone here when checking out. Please IM discount coupon code. Thanks

  7. Quote Originally Posted by zenn1102 View Post
    Having same issue as reptone here when checking out. Please IM discount coupon code. Thanks
    Good idea to issue a working code but I already spent $450 without a working code. I`m not expecting anything back, I just would like one for the next round(Feb 1st?). Maybe an email with new codes as they are issued and an expiration date?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Discount Codes or free shipping codes?
    By AmazinMets08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 05:23 PM
  2. Discount codes?!
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 04:25 PM
  3. Discount codes?
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 05:19 PM
  4. discount codes
    By rkretz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Log in
Log in