Observations from first two days of Dermacrine Liqua Vade

P

purina44

Awards
Upon receiving the product, I pulled a full syringe and took it straight. I held it under my tongue for about 30 seconds and then swallowed. I noticed a tingling and slight burning sensation. Not a bad thing at all, just a feeling of having ingested something substantial. I am taking two full syringes a day, so I have taken four doses. For the first few minutes after taking it, I feel an almost slight "buzz". Again, not a bad thing. I worked out shoulders only on the first night and noticed a bit more power that I normally would have had. This was my scheduled day off, but I was inclined to do something anyway. For such a cold night in the South and an off day, I had a great shoulder workout. This afternoon I did legs. Had a good workout with squats, etc. Still feeling more powerful. I will post more as I continue with this product. Thumbs up so far.

N

n87

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

P

purina44

Awards
Day 3: Had Chest and Lats today. Had great workout that started with 20 minutes of Cardio on Stairmill and 10 minutes walking on treadmill. Hit the weight with Flat Dumbell Presses, super setting with Wide Grip Pull Ups. Three sets. On my last set, I did 100lb dumbells X 7 and hit 10 strict pull ups. Felt good. Been doing this routine for a while. Next I hit the HammerStrength Incline Press for three sets, super set with Seated Pulls. I did some light cable stuff to finish up. I felt good, I felt strong, I had a lot of energy. Good pump. Weight remians the same at 192.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub

U

UKStrength

Glad that you're liking the dermacrine mate, it really does kick in fast doesn't it?

You should post up a log in the relevant supplement review sub-forum, that way all the guys on the main forum can benefit from your experiences.

H

hill23

Awards
Good stuff man. I just started my first run of Dermacrine on Friday also. I been using it once at 5 ml per day and tomorrow I will go up to 2 per day at 5 ml each for the rest of the cycle.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Upon receiving the product, I pulled a full syringe and took it straight. I held it under my tongue for about 30 seconds and then swallowed. I noticed a tingling and slight burning sensation. Not a bad thing at all, just a feeling of having ingested something substantial. I am taking two full syringes a day, so I have taken four doses. For the first few minutes after taking it, I feel an almost slight "buzz". Again, not a bad thing. I worked out shoulders only on the first night and noticed a bit more power that I normally would have had. This was my scheduled day off, but I was inclined to do something anyway. For such a cold night in the South and an off day, I had a great shoulder workout. This afternoon I did legs. Had a good workout with squats, etc. Still feeling more powerful. I will post more as I continue with this product. Thumbs up so far.
keep up the reviews i am subed for results, as im looking to try this product.

Good stuff man. I just started my first run of Dermacrine on Friday also. I been using it once at 5 ml per day and tomorrow I will go up to 2 per day at 5 ml each for the rest of the cycle.
Can you keep us posted in here about your results or end result that would be appreciated my friend !! looking to run this product soon.

P

purina44

Awards
I took my second dose on Saturday night before I took my wife out to dinner and to watch the Cowboys and Eagles. As we were driving, I noticed a nice feeling of well being...just kind of mellow. This was about thirty minutes or so after I took it. I liked it.

I took the day off on Sunday. No dose.

Today, I had an early morning bi's and tri's workout. I was tired because I am out of town on business, and didn't sleep enough. I still had a good workout using standing dumbell curls/nose breakers and preacher curls/rope pushdowns. Superset on these. I decided to do moderate weight and go for sets of thirty reps. I also did some concentration curls and kickbacks. Great pump all day. This has been the case since I started. The strength is there too. My weight is up slightly from 192, but I can tell that I am leaning out a good bit. Very favorable review so far.

P

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
have you tried transdermal dermacrine, could you compare?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
why did u not take dermacrine on ur off lifting day? u kno thatll cause ur t levels to fluctuate

P

purina44

Awards
I read on the PP site that it was acceptable to take Dermacrine Liqua Vade on a 5 day on and 2 day off protocol. Or I read this in another thread on this site. Reasoning behind this is to make the cycle last one month.

P

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
has any one seen this review of the nutra site?

"A friend and I ran sustain alpha. I ran the TRS stack, he did a solo run of just sustain. Didn't notice too much from it. We've run just about everything under the sun without any of them giving us problems. Sustain alpha on the other hand did. Both of us now have gyno in right breast. We know it was caused by SA because we weren't running anything else. Had bloodwork done a few weeks after discontinuing and alot of values were messed up. Sure my total test was a bit higher; but my LH, prolactin and FSH were all screwed. Primordial seems like a good company, but its products can def. cause some problems."

Sounds like a total idiot. Any reps want to comment on this?

Sounds like they did superdrol and ran only sustain alpha as their pct, then blamed sustain alpha for their rebound gyno.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has any one seen this review of the nutra site?

"A friend and I ran sustain alpha. I ran the TRS stack, he did a solo run of just sustain. Didn't notice too much from it. We've run just about everything under the sun without any of them giving us problems. Sustain alpha on the other hand did. Both of us now have gyno in right breast. We know it was caused by SA because we weren't running anything else. Had bloodwork done a few weeks after discontinuing and alot of values were messed up. Sure my total test was a bit higher; but my LH, prolactin and FSH were all screwed. Primordial seems like a good company, but its products can def. cause some problems."

Sounds like a total idiot. Any reps want to comment on this?

Sounds like they did superdrol and ran only sustain alpha as their pct, then blamed sustain alpha for their rebound gyno.
Yeah, I would like to know more history as well on this.

S

Steveee

Awards
You getting any bloat purina? whats the libido like

P

purina44

Awards
You getting any bloat purina? whats the libido like
None whatsoever Stevee. No real change in libido that I notice yet.

Today I did have a really good workout. Since I am still on the road, I got to workout at my favorite gym of all time. Just a great environment with people getting after it. That is in part the reason for such a good workout. I took two doses that were spread out by about 8 hours. Took the second right before I went into the gym. I had legs today and here is how it went:
Squats: 6 set starting at 185 X 12 reps ATG, up to 275 x 10 for two sets and then back down to 185.
Hack Squats: 2 sets of 12 with 185
Leg extensions: 4 sets of 15 with 150
Shoulders:
Dumbell Raises - Front, Side, and Rear - 3 sets each with 12 reps - up to 30 lb dumbells
Shrugs: 4 sets of 20 with on machine

Not going for PR's. Once again, I felt additional power. Also endurance was excellent. Felt like I could have gone on for much more. Weight up two pounds to 194. Diet has not been the best...too much Louisiana seafood.

U

UKStrength

Seems like things are still going well mate ^^^

In response to the post further up the page R.E. Sustain Alpha and gynecomastia, again I would want to see a more detailed account of their cycle as it's extremely unlikely that the TRS could have caused those sorts of side effects.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
are u sure that primordial recommended 5 on 2 off for dermacrine ? im pretty sure ur thinking about sustain alpha. dermacrine should be taken everyday, but if im wrong Uk or trauma feel free to correct me

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are u sure that primordial recommended 5 on 2 off for dermacrine ? im pretty sure ur thinking about sustain alpha. dermacrine should be taken everyday, but if im wrong Uk or trauma feel free to correct me

You are right bubba.

P

purina44

Awards
I guess I was looking at Sustaine Alpha. 5 on and 2 off is working for me. After two weeks, still feeling strong, muscles full, good endurance. Getting lean too. Better abs.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
it may be working good but u may want to consider the fluctuation in hormonal levels that will result from that. granted dermacrine isnt going to create a huge fluctuation but still it will cause some and it will shut u down somewhat and thats why pp recomends light pct. just something to think about, and with the 5 on 2 off u dont kno if ur estrogen is rebounding those days and then getting higher and higher from dhea conversion aswell. but if ur geting bloodwork done at the end then go ahead. but i think ud get even better results running it straight. but good luck it seems like ur making good progress so congrats on that

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are correct, sir. Dermacrine should be taken everyday; where Sustain Alpha should be utilized in a 5 days on/ 2 days off protocol to help limit tolerance and upregulate sensitivity.

P

purina44

Awards
Thanks for the input Sanchez and Trauma. I will be dosing everyday from now on.

P

purina44

Awards
On Sunday night, I took the second dose of Dermacrine Liqua Vade about one hour prior to hitting the gym. Noticed a little more of a lingering feeling this time after dosing. It was the feeling that I mentioned earlier in the thread about feeling a slight buzz, but this time a little bit of a headache. Probably had nothing to do with product. Got to gym and started with 30 minutes of intense cardio. I sweated a lot more than usual. Not sure if that had anything to do with Dermacine or not, have done this several times before without extraordinary sweating. Still had good workout. Seated dumbell curls with 40's and 45's, straight bar curls, rope pushdowns, tricep kickbacks, and calves. Not much has changed as far as results after almost two weeks. "full feeling" muscles, good endurance, and some extra strength.

U

UKStrength

On Sunday night, I took the second dose of Dermacrine Liqua Vade about one hour prior to hitting the gym. Noticed a little more of a lingering feeling this time after dosing. It was the feeling that I mentioned earlier in the thread about feeling a slight buzz, but this time a little bit of a headache. Probably had nothing to do with product. Got to gym and started with 30 minutes of intense cardio. I sweated a lot more than usual. Not sure if that had anything to do with Dermacine or not, have done this several times before without extraordinary sweating. Still had good workout. Seated dumbell curls with 40's and 45's, straight bar curls, rope pushdowns, tricep kickbacks, and calves. Not much has changed as far as results after almost two weeks. "full feeling" muscles, good endurance, and some extra strength.
Beefcake in the making ;) Are you weighing yourself? Taking measurements?

P

purina44

Awards
Hey UK, my mantra is Bigger, Stronger, Faster! Have not been so detailed as to take measurements, but there is visual gain in size.
Lat night I worked shoulders. Started with military dumbell press and was able to go four sets all the way up to 75lbs for eight reps. That is a strength improvement for me. Again, I notice additional endurance. For the record, I will be following Dermacine Liqua Vade with Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade.

P

purina44

Awards
Still using Dermacine Liqua Vade. Had a bad cold that slowed me down for a few days. Will post final thoughts when I am thru with bottle in a few days.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still using Dermacine Liqua Vade. Had a bad cold that slowed me down for a few days. Will post final thoughts when I am thru with bottle in a few days.
looking forward to it bro.:)

P

purina44

Awards
Here is my final down and dirty take on Dermacrine Liqua Vade. First of all, let me say that I will use this product again. I really liked the delivery system. I began the bottle on January 6 and took the last dose on January 27. I dosed two times per day at max dosage in syringe. The first thing I noticed was an increase in power and endurance. I was able to easily rep out 275 on flat bench and also on deep squats. I could rep out four sets of wide grip pull ups. It is not that I couldn't do this before, but not with nearly the ease that I could while taking Dermacine. I did not go for PR's. My program has me working out hard enough and heavy enough for me. I worked abs hard too, and saw some improvement there.
Since the fininshing the Dermacrine, I am following with Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade. Very impressed with this so far. What they say about the "wood" is true.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Question....you took 10ml everyday or 5 on and 2 off and 1 bottle only lasted 22 days?

Thought the bottle has 50 servings at 5ml....so 10ml ed should be alteast 25 days, no?

Am I missing something?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my final down and dirty take on Dermacrine Liqua Vade. First of all, let me say that I will use this product again. I really liked the delivery system. I began the bottle on January 6 and took the last dose on January 27. I dosed two times per day at max dosage in syringe. The first thing I noticed was an increase in power and endurance. I was able to easily rep out 275 on flat bench and also on deep squats. I could rep out four sets of wide grip pull ups. It is not that I couldn't do this before, but not with nearly the ease that I could while taking Dermacine. I did not go for PR's. My program has me working out hard enough and heavy enough for me. I worked abs hard too, and saw some improvement there.
Since the fininshing the Dermacrine, I am following with Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade. Very impressed with this so far. What they say about the "wood" is true.
Thank you for the feedback!

I'm glad to hear that you had good results with our Dermacrine-LV!

-John