Primordial Performance's New Years Sale!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance New Years Sale!

Dear AM Members,

We are proud to announce our New Years Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic and $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Check out all these amazing deals....

GPLC
GPLC is proven to increase nitric oxide levels in humans, leading to greater performance and recovery.
67.5g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
90 Capsules - Orignially $19.98, now only $17.98!

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Dermacrine with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Blast muscle growth to new levels with Dermacrine!
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

1-T Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral 1-T with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T!
Originally $69.95, now only $52.46!

Pre Max
Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with Pre Max -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage.
Originally $49.95, now only $44.96!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Phyto-Testosterone
Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative!
Originally $49.95, now only $34.97!

Toco-8
Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

EndoAmp Max
Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max!
Originally $52.95, now only $42.36!

Dermatherm Target
Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!
Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

Dermacrine
Blast muscle growth to new levels with time released topical Dermacrine!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

1-T
Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T! This time released formula only requires one topical application per day.
Originally $69.95, now only $48.97!

Sustain Alpha
Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the topical time released Sustain Alpha!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

CLA
Support lean muscle while reducing body fat with CLA!
Originally $7.95, now only $7.16!

Relieve stress and promote REM sleep with this hangover free 100% organic Slumber Stack!
Originally $19.95, now only $16.96!

Catalyze fat loss and suppress appetite with 100% pesticide free organic compliant Green Tea!
Originally $11.95, now only $9.56!

Supports natural testosterone, promote fat loss and increase lean muscle growth with iBCAA’s!
100g - Originally $5.82, now only $4.95!
250g - Originally $15.95, now only $13.56!
1000g - Originally $46.95, now only $39.91!

Beta-Alanine
Improve body composition and allow muscles to work longer and harder with Beta-Alanine!
100g - Originally $7.94, now only $6.75!
300g - Originally $11.95, now only $10.16!
1000g - Originally $37.95, now only $32.26!

Creapure Creatine
Creapure Creatine is the purest, safest, and most effective creatine in the world. It’s great for supporting muscle growth; enhancing muscular strength, power, and size!
75g - Originally $3.39, now only $3.05!
300g - Originally $9.95, now only $8.96!
1000g - Originally $16.95, now only $15.26!

Organic Vitaberry is a 100% organic frees-dried anti-oxidant blend that is low in sugar, contains no artificial sweeteners, and is great for flavoring supplement powder drinks!
Originally $42.95, now only $34.36!

Topical Solution
Use our Topical Solution to customize your own topical cream with any focus you desire!
Originally $19.95, now only $11.97!

Sweet Serum
Our Sweet Serum is a natural low sugar sweetener ideal for low calorie and/or low carb diets!
Originally $15.95, now only $12.76!

1-T Muscle Stack
Use 1-T to boost the body’s anabolic and androgenic hormones along with Phyto-Testosterone to mimic the body’s natural testosterone with our 1-T Muscle Stack!
Originally $195.95, now only $156.76!

Dermacrine Muscle Stack
The Dermacrine Muscle Stack is designed for maximal lean muscle gains while reducing body fat for a harder, leaner and more bulging physique!
Originally $179.95, now only $143.96!

Hardcore Muscle Stack
Dramatically increase strength, size and muscle hardness with the 10 week regimen of the Hardcore Muscle Stack; including a twin pack of 1-T and full Post Cycle Therapy!
Originally $232.95, now only $186.36!

Testosterone Recovery Stack
The Testosterone Recovery Stack is a legal and natural Post Cycle Therapy designed for maximal natural testosterone stimulation!
Originally $116.95, now only $93.56!

Fat Loss Stack
Shred fat and maintain lean muscle with the Fat Loss Stack!
Originally $74.95, now only $59.96!

Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker
The Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker provides the best mix of pre-workout ingredients in clinically effective doses for improving recovery and muscular endurance while enhancing lifting power and strength!
Originally $63.95, now only $51.16!

Blender Bottle
Our Blender Bottle is easy to use and can flawlessly mix the thickest and hardest to mix powders!
Originally $5.95, now only $4.17!

John M.
Primordial Performance Board Representative
EMAIL: [email protected]

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
awesome sale guys, i'm definitely going to take advantage of this.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping for the AM crew!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An incredible line-up at juicy prices. Way to go! ;)

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Yeah.... that's great!!!!.......If you live in the "States".........You guys don't ship to Canada!.....Thanks for nothin'!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah.... that's great!!!!.......If you live in the "States".........You guys don't ship to Canada!.....Thanks for nothin'!!!!!
Only certain products won't ship to canada. (i.e., Dermacrine, 1-T). Everything else would.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like some nice deals!
i love how you guys dont skimp on putting the new products on sales like some other companies have in the past!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SCORE again:D 1-T,dermacrine,premax they have my name on them they are calling me:) man im glad i waited to do my shopping this year.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Damn this being poor sh*t. LOL. I would be jumping on some of these deals. PP has definitely grown and the products kick ass!!!

Cheers!:cheers:

theyoungblood

Banned
Awards
No cash. Sick family member or I would have bought several items...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words and support, everyone!

Make sure you take advantage of this GREAT sale to start the new year off with a bang! :006:

theyoungblood

Banned
Awards
Make sure you all take advantage of this FANTASTIC SALE!, up to 40% on some products!

Let Primordial Performance's dynamic product line help you achieve you're fitness/bodybuilding/health related-goals in the new year!
Just placed an order... Will be trying to live chat later from your website when you are open to ask some questions...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you all take advantage of this FANTASTIC SALE!, up to 40% on some products!

Let Primordial Performance's dynamic product line help you achieve you're fitness/bodybuilding/health related-goals in the new year!
Just placed an order... Will be trying to live chat later from your website when you are open to ask some questions...
Always here to help my man. The live chat won't be back up until tomorrow at 9am (PST), but if you have any questions you can always hit me up.

- John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/142303-primordial-performances-new.html
It's never been a better time to get a jumpstart on your new years resolutions. Make sure you guys take advantage of this great sale before it's gone!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
****in voltron bitches, what about the miss macros series, or transor Z

Bobobot

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
trauma quick serious question concerning dermicrine, i want to have my peri menapausal wyfe start this, i know pregnalone, and Progesterone are about the same thing, but didnt know if the body mechanisms were the same?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trauma quick serious question concerning dermicrine, i want to have my peri menapausal wyfe start this, i know pregnalone, and Progesterone are about the same thing, but didnt know if the body mechanisms were the same?
Is she planning to take hormonal replacement therapy in the future?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
we dont know where to go with this ima teaching myself as we go, i do know that i pump of formestane a day got rid of hot flashes night sweats and a hole host of other lil problems. but im just wondering if we cant as the doc for sumthin, and maybe sum things that could werk for me too?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to order two bottles of Phyto-Testosterone, but they keep showing up in my cart at $49.95 each, for a total of $99.90. It should only be $69.94 total (without shipping). I want to take advantage of this deal so somebody let me know what's up.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Just got my two bottles ordered. I didn't realize the discount wasn't applied until you went to checkout.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the sale! I bought several GPLC, vitaberry, and iBCAA

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Oooopss....looks like I missed the sale. :ugh: Wanted to get a few GPLC bottles...the price was just right! oh well....maybe there'll be an Easter sale or something.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sales ended? dammmmmmmmm im always late for stuff.. i was just checking out some products.. the berry one is kinda cool too!