Dermacrine LV & SA LV?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.43%

Dermacrine LV & SA LV?

Never used any of PP's products before. The new line has me interested. I'm coming off a cycle so not really looking for the new tren or 1T but interested in using the Dermacrine & SA as part of my PCT.

I have my SERMS, PCT Support, etc on had for when I finish up. Looking for something that will kick my libido in gear quicker than usual and it sounds like this can do the trick. My question is can I use the Derm & the SA together or just the SA since I'm coming off cycle?

Cycle was PPlex for 4 weeks bridged into Stanodrol for 4 weeks. Total of 6 weeks. I recovered by normal means well in the past from PPlex but always takes a while for the libido to return. At this point it is non-existent.

Thoughts? Comments? Thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

u wouldnt want to use dermacrine in pct because its mildly suppressive although on other boards some people use like 2 pumps the first week or something. but i would use sustain for libido thats one of the best aspects about it from reading reviews.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dalto View Post
    Never used any of PP's products before. The new line has me interested. I'm coming off a cycle so not really looking for the new tren or 1T but interested in using the Dermacrine & SA as part of my PCT.

I have my SERMS, PCT Support, etc on had for when I finish up. Looking for something that will kick my libido in gear quicker than usual and it sounds like this can do the trick. My question is can I use the Derm & the SA together or just the SA since I'm coming off cycle?

Cycle was PPlex for 4 weeks bridged into Stanodrol for 4 weeks. Total of 6 weeks. I recovered by normal means well in the past from PPlex but always takes a while for the libido to return. At this point it is non-existent.

Thoughts? Comments? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    u wouldnt want to use dermacrine in pct because its mildly suppressive although on other boards some people use like 2 pumps the first week or something. but i would use sustain for libido thats one of the best aspects about it from reading reviews.
    As stated above don't use dermacrine for pct.

Definitely give SustainAlpha-LV a try! I loved it libido boosting effects!
    I dosed it once, first thing in the AM and once pre-bed or pre-sex. If you're feeling heavily shut down (which seems to be the case) consider adding a testofen product to the SA-lv dosing.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.43%

Thanks for the feed back guys. I'll go with the SA and I've got a bottle of TestoPro sitting around I've been waiting to use. Sounds like that should do the trick.
  5. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    As stated above don't use dermacrine for pct.

Definitely give SustainAlpha-LV a try! I loved it libido boosting effects!
    I dosed it once, first thing in the AM and once pre-bed or pre-sex. If you're feeling heavily shut down (which seems to be the case) consider adding a testofen product to the SA-lv dosing.
    Definitely agree on this point, shut down really knocks the libido back for the first week of PCT so I always stack Sustain Alpha and PhytoTest together to get maximum testosterone recovery support.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 07:34 PM
  2. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine
    By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:06 PM