Oral vs. Topical Sustain Alpha

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    gymbo123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0

    Oral vs. Topical Sustain Alpha


    Looking into the TRS for a while now and just as I'm about to go make the purchase, I see the new oral version of Sustain Alpha. Which one will be the better route?

    "I got a belly full of white dog crap... and you spring this sh!t on me?!?" - Step Brothers

  2. Registered User
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gymbo123 View Post
    Looking into the TRS for a while now and just as I'm about to go make the purchase, I see the new oral version of Sustain Alpha. Which one will be the better route?

    "I got a belly full of white dog crap... and you spring this sh!t on me?!?" - Step Brothers
    Give it some time for the feedback to roll in. From personal experience I feel the oral SA is stronger.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  3. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gymbo123 View Post
    Looking into the TRS for a while now and just as I'm about to go make the purchase, I see the new oral version of Sustain Alpha. Which one will be the better route?

    "I got a belly full of white dog crap... and you spring this sh!t on me?!?" - Step Brothers
    I myself had better overall results with our new Oral product. I noticed the effects within 3 days of starting. I really can't ever remember taking anything and having this much of an augmented libido effect right from the get-go. It's seriously nothing less than phenomenal, IMO.

    Both products are very effective, but I can honestly say that the oral formula has produced better results overall for myself. I'll have my extensive review up here in our subforum sometime this week.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    I'm just looking to boost test levels and maybe get a little strength but not really gain any weight as I'm a cyclist, will this add size?
  5. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    I'm just looking to boost test levels and maybe get a little strength but not really gain any weight as I'm a cyclist, will this add size?
    no man this formula is not hormonal all of the ingredients are natural.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  6. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    Thanks, i just want to maximize my body's own hormone production so i can be light and strong and the other benefits of SA will not hurt but I do not need any additional weight or size as it will just slow me down on the bike
  7. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    Thanks, i just want to maximize my body's own hormone production so i can be light and strong and the other benefits of SA will not hurt but I do not need any additional weight or size as it will just slow me down on the bike
    look this stack Testosterone Recovery Stack and you belive...

    http://www.primordialperformance.com....html?&cat=251
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  8. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    I actually just order the oral SA
  9. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0

    for the next time bud and good luck!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  10. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    is it that much better though?
  11. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0

    yes
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  12. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    is it that much better though?
    The Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  13. Registered User
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    I'm just looking to boost test levels and maybe get a little strength but not really gain any weight as I'm a cyclist, will this add size?
    Even though this is a great test booster it's nothing like a PH or steroid. It'll be more of a ergogenic for you if you're not over-eating.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  14. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    defintely not over eating, and I do so much cardio in the way of riding and on the days I can not ride I'm on the elliptical for 1 to 1.5 hours per day. I just want to maximize my body's natural hormone production to be able to get the most out of what my body can do while not adding weight. What i need is power to weight ratio, or to be very strong and light basically so i can be as fast as possible on the bike
  15. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    defintely not over eating, and I do so much cardio in the way of riding and on the days I can not ride I'm on the elliptical for 1 to 1.5 hours per day. I just want to maximize my body's natural hormone production to be able to get the most out of what my body can do while not adding weight. What i need is power to weight ratio, or to be very strong and light basically so i can be as fast as possible on the bike
    Our SA should work well for you here with your goals. It will help to upregulate your own endogenous test production. Make sure you tailor you diet accordingly, and you should have some very nice results here.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  16. Registered User
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    defintely not over eating, and I do so much cardio in the way of riding and on the days I can not ride I'm on the elliptical for 1 to 1.5 hours per day. I just want to maximize my body's natural hormone production to be able to get the most out of what my body can do while not adding weight. What i need is power to weight ratio, or to be very strong and light basically so i can be as fast as possible on the bike
    In that case you might really respond to EndoAmp Max. I would look into it. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

    It lowers exercise enduced cortisol which would probably be high with long sustained cardio. It can also increase strength being a very good source of choline.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  17. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    I will have to look into endo amp, is it a prework out supp? how is it used?
  18. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    This might be a bit of a stupid question but I was just wondering how many calories if any are in a serving of oral SA and if there is a breakdown. I apologize if it is a stupid question but I was just curious
  19. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    This might be a bit of a stupid question but I was just wondering how many calories if any are in a serving of oral SA and if there is a breakdown. I apologize if it is a stupid question but I was just curious
    Virtually none mate, you've probably expended more by typing that question
  20. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    thanks, just curious
  21. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0

    was thinking about trying the oral SA as part of my PCT after 5 weeks of Havoc. How many bottles would be needed? i think i read somewhere that the oral lasted 19 days or 25.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  22. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    either way you can't go wrong! sustain alpha and the whole TRS are great products!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  23. Registered User
    crowbar46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    489
    Answers
    0

    Chub, the new Sustain has 25 days worth/bottle at the suggested 2x day dosing. However you use it 5 on/2 off, so a bottle will last 5 weeks.


    Crowbar
  24. Registered User
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    was thinking about trying the oral SA as part of my PCT after 5 weeks of Havoc. How many bottles would be needed? i think i read somewhere that the oral lasted 19 days or 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Chub, the new Sustain has 25 days worth/bottle at the suggested 2x day dosing. However you use it 5 on/2 off, so a bottle will last 5 weeks.


    Crowbar
    You're bang on dude.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    I'm just looking to boost test levels and maybe get a little strength but not really gain any weight as I'm a cyclist, will this add size?
    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    Thanks, i just want to maximize my body's own hormone production so i can be light and strong and the other benefits of SA will not hurt but I do not need any additional weight or size as it will just slow me down on the bike
    I take it that you're a roadie. Trust me when I say that the best way to increase your strength and power to weight ratio is through your cycling training. You should have strength and power specific phases in your training. You could also add in a couple of Full-Body resistance sessions aimed at muscular endurance or muscular strength/power into your off-season for such gains; but most of it should be done on your bike through hillwork, big-gear, and spinning training.

    And you're not going to gain size unless you're consuming more calories than you're expending, which, with the mileage required for a roadie, is highly unlikely. You just have to make sure that you're eating enough to MAINTAIN your muscle mass; otherwise your strength and power will decrease.

    On another note, John, how do you think Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade will be for a female compared to the topical? Have you had any females use it yet?


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    I'm a roadie, I'm on the bike a ton and when i can not get on the bike I hit the elliptical to make sure I keep my cardio up. I will gear my off-season training toards power while keeping my weight in check, I want to be as strong as possible while not gaining weight. Just to let you know I'm not insane i will enjoy the holidays so I do anticipate having gaining a little bit over the holidays but that will be a piece of cake to lose. You make a very good point at the end in that it is a very difficult balencing act to eat enough to maintain muscle and power and keep light. As a former bodybuilder I eat very clean 95% of the time allowing my self a cheat meal or 2 on sundays but during the week I eat very clean, with carbs coming from oats, yams, ezekiel bread brown rice and green veggie with protein sources being egg whites, chicken breast, protein powder and things like that. One of the main reasons for the sustain alpha is because my levels are low from prior use when i was in to bodybuilding.
  27. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    I'm a roadie, I'm on the bike a ton and when i can not get on the bike I hit the elliptical to make sure I keep my cardio up. I will gear my off-season training toards power while keeping my weight in check, I want to be as strong as possible while not gaining weight. Just to let you know I'm not insane i will enjoy the holidays so I do anticipate having gaining a little bit over the holidays but that will be a piece of cake to lose. You make a very good point at the end in that it is a very difficult balencing act to eat enough to maintain muscle and power and keep light. As a former bodybuilder I eat very clean 95% of the time allowing my self a cheat meal or 2 on sundays but during the week I eat very clean, with carbs coming from oats, yams, ezekiel bread brown rice and green veggie with protein sources being egg whites, chicken breast, protein powder and things like that. One of the main reasons for the sustain alpha is because my levels are low from prior use when i was in to bodybuilding.
    I see...Well I am a former NZ cyclist, now retired, focusing on the bodybuilding arena...When I was cycling I had NO trouble eating 10,000 cal/day with the amount of training that I was doing and NOT gaining weight, but gaining strength and power...Off-season should not be completely geared towards power, as most of it should be focused on endurance and strength (flat and hills). Power comes more IN-season and starts ~6-8 weeks before the competition you are aiming for at the end of your macrocycle (unless you are not competitive and then it doesn't really matter what you do).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  28. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I take it that you're a roadie. Trust me when I say that the best way to increase your strength and power to weight ratio is through your cycling training. You should have strength and power specific phases in your training. You could also add in a couple of Full-Body resistance sessions aimed at muscular endurance or muscular strength/power into your off-season for such gains; but most of it should be done on your bike through hillwork, big-gear, and spinning training.

    And you're not going to gain size unless you're consuming more calories than you're expending, which, with the mileage required for a roadie, is highly unlikely. You just have to make sure that you're eating enough to MAINTAIN your muscle mass; otherwise your strength and power will decrease.

    On another note, John, how do you think Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade will be for a female compared to the topical? Have you had any females use it yet?


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    We haven't had any female feedback with the new oral Sustain Alpha as of yet. I would imagine it would work very well for you if you liked the topical. I need to see about getting some sponsored logs over here for it; with one from a female perspective.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    If you were eating 10k calories per day and you weigh 107 and I'm 60 pounds heavier then I'm not eating anywhere near enough as my body weight is dropping a bit too quickly, few pounds a week. I'm probably eating 2500 or os cals a day and eating very, very clean and am some what paranoid actually about eating bad and gaing too much weight.
  30. Registered User
    vpower's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    I'm a roadie, I'm on the bike a ton and when i can not get on the bike I hit the elliptical to make sure I keep my cardio up. I will gear my off-season training toards power while keeping my weight in check, I want to be as strong as possible while not gaining weight. Just to let you know I'm not insane i will enjoy the holidays so I do anticipate having gaining a little bit over the holidays but that will be a piece of cake to lose. You make a very good point at the end in that it is a very difficult balencing act to eat enough to maintain muscle and power and keep light. As a former bodybuilder I eat very clean 95% of the time allowing my self a cheat meal or 2 on sundays but during the week I eat very clean, with carbs coming from oats, yams, ezekiel bread brown rice and green veggie with protein sources being egg whites, chicken breast, protein powder and things like that. One of the main reasons for the sustain alpha is because my levels are low from prior use when i was in to bodybuilding.
    You should check out the new pre-max as well. You could incorporate that with the TRS no doubt. Clinical studies show that at the recommended dose it will keep you going throughout any strength or endurance workout your doing. Also you wont be breaking down any muscle while biking as it prevents lactic acid buildup, and promotes protein synthesis while working out.
  31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We haven't had any female feedback with the new oral Sustain Alpha as of yet. I would imagine it would work very well for you if you liked the topical. I need to see about getting some sponsored logs over here for it; with one from a female perspective.
    I'm all for that!


    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    If you were eating 10k calories per day and you weigh 107 and I'm 60 pounds heavier then I'm not eating anywhere near enough as my body weight is dropping a bit too quickly, few pounds a week. I'm probably eating 2500 or os cals a day and eating very, very clean and am some what paranoid actually about eating bad and gaing too much weight.
    Yes, but I was training for at least 4-8 hours every day and I competed at a high level. If you're training as much as I was and competing at the level I was then you definitely need to eat more. 2500 calories is barely enough to sustain a single training session. As far as diet goes I ate anything and everything; cycling is NOT like bodybuilding. Gaining weight is NOT going to happen if you're eating enough to cover your training needs only.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. Registered User
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    My training ranges from 1.5 to 3 hours per day. I can not do 4-8 hours a day, full time employment prohibits that
  33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    My training ranges from 1.5 to 3 hours per day. I can not do 4-8 hours a day, full time employment prohibits that
    It doesn't matter how long you train; as long as it is sufficient for the level that you are involved in. like I said, work on your strength, etc. on your BIKE.

    And don't compare how much you eat with anyone else. Different things work for different people and you cannot compare yourself to anyone else and use their methods if they are successful with them, as you will have your own responses to each stimulus and therefore need to INDIVIDUALIZE factors so that you get the best results for YOU.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Answers
    0

    should be in this week to give a feedback on the Oral version!
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,945
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    should be in this week to give a feedback on the Oral version!
    looking forward to it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  36. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    should be in this week to give a feedback on the Oral version!
    Mate I love the oral SA, way stronger than the topical version. Hope you enjoyed it.
  37. Registered User
    airram479's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    384
    Answers
    0

    Oral is waaaay better. Having used both, i ran 3 bottles of topical straight,now i am using the new oral it is so much better i feel this surge of feel good,sexual energy in minutes. I think the libido is more consistent on this oral version whereas the topical i noticed it more on the 2 days off from cycle.
  38. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Mate I love the oral SA, way stronger than the topical version. Hope you enjoyed it.
    I liked the oral better myself; both are very effective though.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  39. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Talking Rosie uses Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade!


    Just to let you know that I started Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade yesterday and will be running a full bottle. You can follow the female experience from post #100 at The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  40. Registered User
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Just to let you know that I started Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade yesterday and will be running a full bottle. You can follow the female experience from post #100 at The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010).
    My fiance is also running Sustain. She likes the effects thus far.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MM11 quickly reviews Sustain Alpha (topical)
    By MM11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 11:35 PM
  2. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:04 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in