1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

DermaTherm Application

Any issues with applying DermaTherm about 1 to 2 hours before an evening workout? I've been experimenting with different application times - usually alternating between morning and evening showers.

I do have at least 5 hours between application and a shower in this instance.

I do see on the packaging not to apply within 5 hours of swimming / showering / tanning - nothing about working out.

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.89%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Any issues with applying DermaTherm about 1 to 2 hours before an evening workout? I've been experimenting with different application times - usually alternating between morning and evening showers.

I do see on the packaging not to apply within 5 hours of swimming / showering / tanning - nothing about working out.
    This would be fine as long as you shower before you apply. It is best to leave it on for as long as you can. But if applying it at that time will work best for you, then thatís what you should do.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post

I would try to apply it when you're going to allow for the longest dwell time on your skin in order to attain best effects. The longer this is left on your skin between showers or potential contact loss, the better.

Perspiration from working out will help to open skin pours to potentially enhance absorbtion factors, but it will also increases the incidence of accidental contact removal from your skin.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:06 PM
  2. Gel Application
    By smitty4 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 09:18 AM
  3. application
    By HighBall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 04:48 PM