Primordial Performance presents -The Complete 8 Week Fat Loss Stack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AM Member,

We are proud to announce the complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack (FLS) FOR ONLY $49.95 with the Coupon Code: 49FATLOSS!

With the Complete Fat Loss Stack, you will get –

2 bags of CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid)
2 bottles of Green Tea capsules
1 bottle of DermaTherm Target

The FLS is an 8 week stack that will ramp up your metabolism and assist in fat burning when combined with a low calorie diet and exercise program. The FLS combines three products scientifically proven to be safe and effective fat loss agents that will allow you to shed pounds of unwanted fat, more than just diet and exercise alone.

There is no hype or guess work about it. All three products in the Complete Fat Loss Stack flat out work and were designed to work together synergistically.

But don’t take my word for it. Instead, take a look at the human clinical trials that demonstrate the effectiveness of these products and exactly how they work.

CLA softgels
Conjugated linoleic acid

CLA has the unique ability to create a leaner body by reducing fat storage and increasing protein retention to support lean muscle growth. CLA does this by reducing the action of GLUT-4 (insulin-responsive glucose transporter) in adipose tissue, and increasing its action in muscle tissue. This shifts glycogen storage towards muscle growth rather than fat storage. (1)

In a normal diet, we get small amounts of CLA through dairy and meat, but since most modern foods are depleted of CLA, it’s necessary to supplement with CLA to get the optimal amount for fat loss.

Our recommend dose of CLA softgels (4 per day) contains a clinically proven dose of CLA (3.4 grams).

In one study, men and women who took 3.4 g/day of CLA lost 4 lbs of fat over a 12 week period, while the placebo group gained 3 lbs of fat. (2) CLA has also demonstrated the ability to target fat loss in “problem areas” dependent upon the sex. For instance, men who took 4.2 g/day of CLA for 4 weeks had significant reductions of fat from the abdominal region. (3) Another study with overweight women showed a significant and targeted reduction of fat tissue around the thighs. (4)

CLA has been shown to provide these benefits without any side effects after long-term use and is safe for both men and women.

The FLS includes two bags of CLA softgels, which is an 8 week supply at 4 capsules per day.

Green Tea Capsules

100% Pesticide free Green Tea​

Green tea has been well established as a safe and effective thermogenic fat loss agent. However, most green tea pills on the market use generic green tea extract from China which is practically guaranteed to have high levels of endocrine disrupting pesticides and other dangerous contaminates (due to the lack of federal regulation against pesticide use and the highly polluted plantation soil in China).

When we created our Green Tea caps we searched for the purest green tea in the world and found Nutriscience InnovaTea™ -- an organic compliant and 100% pesticide free green tea extract sourced from India, analyzed to be 100% free of contamination.

In addition, our green tea is standardized for an effective dose of polyphenols, catechins and EGCG. Just two capsules of green tea contain the same dose of catechins used in several human studies in which men and women taking green tea lost twice as much body fat as the non-green tea group. (5)

Our green tea also has a very small amount of naturally occurring caffeine, making it virtually stimulant free. This makes it the perfect product for those who are sensitive to stimulant related side-effects. No insomnia. No rapid heart rate. No jitters.

The FLS includes 2 bottles of Green Tea caps, which is an 8 week supply at 3 capsules per day.

DermaTherm Target
A topical fat loss cream

DermaTherm Target is a unique topical fat loss cream that is active directly at the site of application. This makes it a perfect solution for targeting specific “problem areas” that normally would be difficult to burn off with regular diet and exercise (such as the lower abdomen in men or the thighs in women).

The main active ingredient in DermaTherm Target is theophylline. Theophylline stimulates cAMP, which ultimately increases lipase activity in the fat cell. (6,7) Lipase is the fat dissolving enzyme that breaks down fat into fatty acids so it can be used for energy. (7) Therefore, it’s important to be following a low calorie diet in order to utilize these fatty acids before they are re-deposited elsewhere.

Several human studies have confirmed the effectiveness of theophylline in reducing fat mass at the site of application during a low calorie diet. (8-11) In one study with men and women, theophylline reduced waist circumference 110% over the control group. (9) In another study, women who used theophylline cream around their thighs for 5 weeks had up to a 300% reduction in thigh circumference over the placebo group. (8)

DermaTherm Target further enhances the fat loss process with raspberry ketone and evodiamine to assist in lipolysis and lipase activity. (12,13)

The FLS includes 1 bottle of DermaTherm Target, which is an 8 week supply at 2 pumps per day.

8 Week Fat Loss Stack
Cycling Instructions

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/Fat-Loss-Stack.html

Notes:

The stack may be continued for up to 12 weeks
Apply DermaTherm Target in the morning to "problem areas" after a shower.
Split CLA dose into 2 doses per day, taken with meals.
Split Green Tea dose into 2-3 doses per day, taken with meals.

Instead of just throwing together a diluted concoction of popular ingredients, we have put together truly functional ingredients backed by real research, which produce real results.

And remember, we guarantee you will be satisfied with our products. If for any reason the FLS doesn’t live up to your expectations, just return it for a full refund (If purchased directly from Primordial Performance).

I’d like to thank you for reading this news release and supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

This has become even better my friends...

Use the Coupon Code: 49FATLOSS and get this stack for only $49.95!!

Click Here: to order "The Complete Fat Loss Stack!"

References -

1. Conjugated linoleic acid and obesity control: efficacy and mechanisms.
YW Wang and PJ Jones
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, August 1, 2004; 28(8): 941-55.

2. Conjugated Linoleic Acid Reduces Body Fat Mass in Overweight and Obese Humans
Henrietta Blankson, et al.
J. Nutr., Dec 2000; 130: 2943 – 2948

3. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduced abdominal adipose tissue in obese middle-aged men with signs of the metabolic syndrome: a randomised controlled trial.
U Riserus, et al.
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, Aug 2001; 25(8): 1129-3

4. Six months supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid induces regional-specific fat mass decreases in overweight and obese.
Gaullier JM et al.
Br J Nutr. 2007 Mar;97(3):550-60

5. A Green Tea Extract High in Catechins Reduces Body Fat and Cardiovascular Risks in Humans
Nagao et al.
Obesity. 2007; 15:1473-1483.

6. Fat cell lipolysis induced by theophylline in obese subjects before and after caloric restriction
G Chiodini, et al
Arch Maragliano Patol Clin, Jan 1979; 35: 7-11.

7. Adipose tissue lipase. In: Borgstro¨m, B., Brockman, H.L. (Eds.) Lipase
Belfrage, P et al
Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 365–416. (1984)

8. Topical Fat Reduction
Frank et al.
Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S

9. Topical fat reduction from the waist.
Caruso MK, et al
Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.

10. Fat reduction by topical waist applications may actually work.
GD Lundberg
Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.

11. Enhancement of transdermal delivery of theophylline using microemulsion vehicle.
Zhao X, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.

12. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone.
C Morimoto, et al.
Life Sci, May 27, 2005; 77(2): 194-204

13. Capsaicin-like anti-obese activities of evodiamine from fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa, a vanilloid receptor agonist.
Kobayashi,Y. et al.
Planta Med., 67, 628–633.(2001)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats sick. someone needs to log that for the eight weeks!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
75$ really? damn....That is a great deal. I know first hand how powerful green tea extract is. In combo with all that. 0.0

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
$49!?!?! I better get on that. Any idea how long this will be going for?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When i get a definitive i'll pass it along. In the mean time, jump on this awesome deal everyone!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have confirmation: It will be running during the month of june. :borladuck:

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response! Plenty of time to stock up....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response! Plenty of time to stock up....
Good deal. Please relay us some feedback after you've tried it out! :)

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend any additional CLA or Green Tea or just follow the recommended doses shown?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you recommend any additional CLA or Green Tea or just follow the recommended doses shown?
You could increase the CLA up to 8 caps/day if you wanted, but what we've recommended is what has been clinically demonstrated to have marked effects. I would stick to the guidelines in regard to the Green Tea Caps. :)

JGank

Awards
I'm putting this stack to the test. I just got in for my sis. She is getting married in three months. Wish her lucks guys.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm putting this stack to the test. I just got in for my sis. She is getting married in three months. Wish her lucks guys.
GOODLUCK!:006:

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I recieved mine yesterday and used it today.

I was wondering how long the redness last?

My pale Irish belly looks sunburned! It's been about an hour since I applied it, will it go away soon or do I have explaining to do to the wife? :toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recieved mine yesterday and used it today.

I was wondering how long the redness last?

My pale Irish belly looks sunburned! It's been about an hour since I applied it, will it go away soon or do I have explaining to do to the wife? :toofunny:
Lol! :lol:

It really will vary with each individual. Most anecdotal feedback we've received has stated it remains present for the first few hours after application.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick answer.

It's started fading now.

I never realized how pale I was. Have you seen the pic of a pregnant woman with the pumpkin painted on the belly? Quite similar only red. :shock:

j/k :lmao:

dhaze1987

Awards
does it matter if you apply it before or after a workout? I generally take my shower after I workout so I was wondering if it was okay to apply it then

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
does it matter if you apply it before or after a workout? I generally take my shower after I workout so I was wondering if it was okay to apply it then
If I may answer, the instructions say to try not to sweat alot within 5 hours of applying, therefore apply after workout and shower.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When do you work out??

dhaze1987

Awards
I workout around 2pm and I'm in the shower by around 415 or so.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I workout around 2pm and I'm in the shower by around 415 or so.
I dont think It would be a problem just make sure ya check and see if it effects your sleep.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to make a consolidate log for this stack. If any of you are logging it here on AM, please link it here so i can add it in.

Thanks everyone, and enjoy this GREAT STACK! :food:

Status
Not open for further replies.