Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What is Phyto-Testosterone?

Phyto-Testosterone is a complex of plant extracts that mimic & amplify the action of testosterone to make your muscles harder, stronger and fuller. At the average dose, Phyto-Testosterone will last 30 days.

Perhaps you have heard of the natural plant flavones known as "phyto-estrogens"￾or the nasty man-made synthetic chemicals known as "xeno-estrogens". Essentially, these are chemicals that act like estrogen in our bodies. Some of these compounds (especially the xeno-estrogens) can cause unwanted side-effects such as breast tissue growth, impotence, and an overall fat & flabby appearance. What's worse, is that these estrogen mimicking compounds are found virtually everywhere, including our food, water, plastics, and even our soap and shampoo. The point is, it's almost impossible to totally avoid these estrogenic elements, so we simply have to deal with the fact that they play a role in our bodies. (We will give you the full scoop on phyto and xeno estrogens in a future article).

So the question remains, where is Mother Nature's balance to these estrogenic compounds? Where are the compounds that act like testosterone in our bodies?

That is exactly what we have brought you, a completely legal, natural and scientifically proven complex that supports lean muscle growth, rather than breast growth. Phyto-Testosterone is truly man's best friend.

Consider Phyto-Testosterone our "non-steroidial" muscle building product that will produce solid gains in lean muscle mass relatively quickly, especially when combined with ample protein intake. Plus, it will stack well with our other products, including Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha for a synergistic effect.

What results should I expect from Phyto-Testosterone?

When combined with proper diet & exercise, Phyto-Testosterone can offer the following benefits -

An 8-10lb gain of lean muscle *
Increased strength & stamina
Improved muscular hardness & density
Reduction in body fat
Ravenous appetite for food
* For best results, consume at least 1-2gm of protein per lb of body weight. This will ensure that you have adequate amino acid levels for increased muscle growth.

What are the ingredients & how does it work?

The first ingredient is a specific fenugreek seed extraction, standardized for 50% Fenusides (aka, Testofen™). In a study with castrated animals this ingredient supported muscle and sexual organ growth just as much as testosterone, essentially showing that it can mimic the effects of testosterone. (1) Other research with male athletes (ages 18-35) showed that 600mg/day of Fenuside extract for 8 weeks dramatically reduced fat tissue while increasing lean muscle. These effects were accompanied without any detrimental side effects typically related to the intake of anabolic steroids, such as gynecomastia, high blood pressure, or liver damage. (2)

The second ingredient in Phyto-Testosterone is a clinically effective dose of methoxyisoflavone (5-methyl-7-methoxy Isoflavone). This was invented and patented in the 1970's as a muscle building plant flavone that could be used as an alternative to steroids for humans and animals.(3) Just check out a quote straight from the patent by Feuer et al -

"On examining the data of the analysis of body weight it was found that the weight increase of the muscle tissue was specifically greater than that of the fat tissue, and that fat content of the muscle tissue decreased, while that of proteins rose."￾

And further stating...

"We succeeded in partially suppressing the catabolic effect of cortisone with these compounds, and proved that identical doses of anabolic steroids do not exert anabolic effects stronger than that of the invented compounds."￾

In other words, methoxyisoflavone increased lean muscle gain comparable to that of anabolic steroids, but without any estrogenic or toxic side effects. (4,8) Interpreting studies and results of related flavones, it appears that the mechanism of methoxyisoflavone's anabolic action is by suppression of cortisol, thus preventing the catabolic breakdown of muscle. (6) It also appears that methoxyisoflavone may positively augment the action of testosterone and estrogen. More specifically it's been hypothesized that when high levels of hormone are present (ie, testosterone) methoxyisoflavone will amplify the anabolic effects of the hormone. (5,7) Therefore, methoxyisoflavones muscle building & fat burning effects can be attributed to potentiating anabolic effects of other hormones, while decreasing the catabolic effects.

How is Phyto-Testosterone better than other related products?

With Phyto-Testosterone, you have a unique synergy. You have Fenuside with its testosterone mimicking effects, and methoxyisoflavone with its testosterone potentiating effects. Plus, we've included a clinically effective dose of each ingredient, ensuring that you are getting the real deal, instead of some diluted "catch all"￾concoction.

Phyto-Testosterone is also a welcome alternative to many "pro-steroids" on the market that can be highly suppressive to the body's natural testosterone production, as well as potentially being highly liver toxic. On top of this, Phyto-Testosterone poses no risk of showing positive on a drug test, since none of the ingredients are banned by the NCAA or other major athletic organizations.

Does Phyto-Testosterone have any side effects?

The safety profile of the active ingredients have been well established over the years with various human clinical trials. There have been no documented side effects with either ingredient in the formula. (1-4) The only "side-effect" that may accompany the product is an increase in appetite, due to increased protein retention. So, take advantage of this and increase your protein intake!

Also, keep in mind that Phyto-Testosterone is intended to be cycled to keep the body's hormone receptors sensitive to the effects. We currently recommend that Phyto-Testosterone be used for a maximum of 8 weeks, with at least 4 weeks off between each use.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving %DV
----------------------------------------
Testofen™ (Fenugreek Extract Standardized for 50% Fenusides™) 400mg*
5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavone (Methoxyisoflavone) 400mg*
--------------------------------------
*Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:

Gelatin.

Click Here: to buy Phyto-Testosterone!

References

1. Anabolic & Androgenic Activity
Gencor Pacific, Inc. (2005)

2. Human Clinical Trial
Gencor Pacific, Inc. (2006)

3. US Patent No. 4,163,746

4. US Patent No. 3,949,085

5. Effect of ipriflavone on the response of uterus and thyroid to estrogen
Iwoa et al.
Life Sciences, Vol. 38, pp. 757

6. Effect of ipriflavone on glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis in rats.
I Yamazaki, et al.
Life Sci, March 10, 1986; 38(10): 951-8.

7. Ipriflavone modulates IGF-I but is unable to restore bone in rats.
F Deyhim, et al.
Phytother Res, February 1, 2005; 19(2): 116-20.

8. Lack of any estrogenic effect of ipriflavone in postmenopausal women.
GB Melis, et al.
J Endocrinol Invest, November 1, 1992; 15(10): 755-61.​

buff18

buff18

Awards
I can't wait to run this. Question about the pill form, seems like it's more convenient that the old liquid formula that bb.com still sales. Though which is more effective? Seems like you would absorb more of the liquid form, or am I wrong?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to run this. Question about the pill form, seems like it's more convenient that the old liquid formula that bb.com still sales. Though which is more effective? Seems like you would absorb more of the liquid form, or am I wrong?
In all honesty, it's the exact some product. There may be some variation with absorbtion, but not enough to make any significant difference. Everybody wanted a pill form, so we finally conceded. :D

When you do try it out buff, let us know what you think.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
at yer dose 800mg of testofen aday for 60 days, wats to say that i take 2000mg a aday, i have heard many ppl doseing this high?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at yer dose 800mg of testofen aday for 60 days, wats to say that i take 2000mg a aday, i have heard many ppl doseing this high?
The dose that we provide is what has shown to note effective results in terms of increasing muscle mass, as well as reduction in fat. The combination with Methoxyisoflavone creates an even more appreciated and potentiated effect. I suppose you could play with the dosing a bit, but i'm not sure it's going to offer any more of a significant benefit while being cost effective.

j3ffbeck

Awards
Please forgive my lack of knowledge, but are any of these compounds considered phytoecdysteroids? If not do you think that phytoecdysteroids could back a positive stack with this product? For what it's worth I seem to put on more muscle when when I'm consistently eating spinach and asparagus post-workout.

here's a study and a couple little reviews:

"Phytoecdysteroids increase protein synthesis in skeletal muscle cells."
"Phytoecdysteroids and Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids - Structure and Effects on Humans"
"Phytoecdysteroids effects on mammalians, isolation and analysis."

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Would it be a good idea to run some sort of estrogen blocker with this, or is that not necessary?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i doubt you will need an estro blocker, i always have one on hand but i wotn be using it when i run this Phyto-Test in January! im stoked for the first run of it :)