1-T Tren

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

1-T Tren

Hey guys, I have been looking into this product. I am really interested in starting a cycle on it, but I will admitt that I am new to all of the logging and have never taken anything like this. A little info about me: I'm 19, pretty young. I am 6'5'' and 240, i've lifted for over 6 years now and have recently started hitting it hard and have been thinking about trying to bodybuild. I'm currently doing high intensity training. I've very strict with my workout and very devoted to it. I have actually just be relying strictly on vitamins and the nutrition that i take in for my "fuel" or what ever you want to call it. Like i said i am very new at all of this and any advice to whether i should even try this would be great, if so i will hit it hard and log it the whole way.

If anyone wants some info about me i'll post it up

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

At 19, you haven't hit your natural limits. Keep going natural for another few years atleast while your testosterone is high. Get the staples like Creatine, Whey, Beta-Alanine, MultiVitamin, ZMA, Fish Oils and protein and then add in a preWO/postWO supplement if you like. No need for pro-hormones, and we can't advocate them on the board for people under 21.
  3. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Food, thats all you need.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

alright, thanks guys. Is muscletech, in your opinion, a good brand of supplementation? Just this week a started taking cell tech creatine and have gained 5 pounds from monday. I just ordered cryotest and Anator. Just curious to your opinion on these. Thanks.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.77%

Quote Originally Posted by bigCountry000 View Post
    alright, thanks guys. Is muscletech, in your opinion, a good brand of supplementation? Just this week a started taking cell tech creatine and have gained 5 pounds from monday. I just ordered cryotest and Anator. Just curious to your opinion on these. Thanks.
    Bro, don't waste your money on that over marketed crap. There are more proven and better designed supplements out there that you don't have to pay Jay Cutler's salary when buying. Ask the question prior to purchasing. Anyone here will be more than glad to give you sound advice.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

MuscleTech is overpriced and overhyped. Did you open the Cryotest and Anator already? Perhaps you can return it. Just start with bulk creatine monohydrate, bulk Omega-3's , whey , etc.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Hey guys, I have been looking into this product. I am really interested in starting a cycle on it, but I will admitt that I am new to all of the logging and have never taken anything like this. A little info about me: I'm 19, pretty young. I am 6'5'' and 240, i've lifted for over 6 years now and have recently started hitting it hard and have been thinking about trying to bodybuild. I'm currently doing high intensity training. I've very
    strict with my workout and very devoted to it. I have actually just be relying strictly on vitamins and the nutrition that i take in for my "fuel" or what ever you want to call it. Like i said i am very new at all of this and any advice to whether i should even try this would be great, if so i will hit it hard and log it the whole way.
    If anyone wants some info about me i'll post it up

At your age, you still have a TON of testosterone running through your veins. Not to mention this is the time period where you want to build the best natural foundation that you can. I made some of the best gains of my life at your age with only using creatine and protein. There will be plenty of time for hormonal products, but i think you should continue to cement a good foundation in which to build off in the future.

I can recommend a few non-hormonal items though from our product line that can help you on your quest. Let me know if you have any questions. Click on the links to check them out:

Phyto-Testosterone

Creatine Creapure

Beta Alanine

IBCAA

VitaBerry

Testosterone Recovery Stack

Sustain Alpha

Toco-8

EndoAmp Max

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

Hey trauma thanks a lot, so the sustain alpha is alright for my age? What out of those products would be a good stack? IBCAA, Creatine, Taco-8, and sustain alpha?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

anyway i can get coupon code ??
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

The iBCAAs, Creatine, and Beta Alanine would make a good stack. You might want to throw in some EndoAmp to keep down your cortisol.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Agreed at 19 I would wait

but I would buy some just in case it gets the AX
    Team Orbit
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

anyway i can get coupon code ??
    Use the code: SPONSOR10 - To get 10% off your order.

Legendary

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Hey trauma thanks a lot, so the sustain alpha is alright for my age? What out of those products would be a good stack? IBCAA, Creatine, Taco-8, and sustain alpha?
    That combination would be very effective. Look at the VitaBerry as well for a great source of antioxidants to mix with the Creatine Creapure, Beta Alanine, and IBCAA.

Sustain Alpha is definitely ok for your age.

Legendary

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

Thanks trauma i put the order in yesterday with the code THANKS!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Thanks trauma i put the order in yesterday with the code THANKS!
    Good deal, buddy. Let me know if you have any questions along the way.

Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:43 PM
  2. oral tren vs transdermal tren, Kick-in Times?
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 09:00 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:38 AM
  4. Tren enanthate and Tren hexahydrobencylcarbon half lifes
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 09:51 AM