1-T log with Pre-cycle & Post PCT Blood work

Page 1 of 15 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

1-T log with Pre-cycle & Post PCT Blood work

Welcome everyone to my 1-T log! I will be getting blood work done pre-cycle as well as Post-PCT (estradiol & Total Testosterone). Hopefully this will be a nice safe journey to a bigger me with little side effects!

Proposed Cycle

Staple/ Support Supplements
    • Applied Nutriceuticals Complete- Balance (multivitamin)
    • Applied Nutriceuticals Bio-Mend (Antioxidant)
    • Applied Nutriceuticals Omega- Essentials (fish oil)
    • Universal Real Gains (weight gainer)

Measurements
    • Left Upper Arm: 15 inch
    • Right Upper Arm: 15 1/8 inch
    • Chest (nipple line): 40 7/8 inch
    • Waist (belly button): 34 inch
    • Left Upper Quad: 24 inch
    • Right Upper Quad: 24 inch

Current Stats:
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: between 172-175 Lbs (168.5 because of spring break)
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Pre-Cycle & Post PCT Blood work

Pre-Cycle:
    Should be up this coming week...

Post PCT:
    will come after PCT...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Cycle & PCT summaries

Cycle Summmary
    • Application: 5 pumps, arms, Pecs, Trap/shoulder area
    • Side effects: Testicular Pain (no atrophy), Increased Hairloss
    • Mass & Measurement Gains/Loss: A gain of a total 3 Lbs in 3 weeks. Measurements all increased minimally 1/8th inch.
    • Overall Cycle thoughts: The cycle did not go near as well I was wanted it to. I ended up ending the cycle 3 weeks in because of undesirable side effects. I gained 3 lbs and definitely look quite a bit thicker. My vascularity decreased and I had an overall nice mood increase. Aggression did not increase nor did energy. I applied my 1-T at night before bed and had no issues during sleep (I do dose 3-5mg melatonin every few nights though). I did not have great experiences this cycle like most of the other users did, but I did learn more about my bodies response to hormone alteration. Overall, I would recommend this cycle to someone because my experience is just one bad experience, the overall concensus I got from 1-t (and my reason for choosing this cycle) is that it offers decent gains 8+ lbs per cycle with minimal side effects. Any other questions please hit me up via PM or post here. My Blood work has not arrived yet and should be coming shortly.

PCT Summary
    • Weight maintained:
    • Size Increases maintained:
    • Recovery from cycle sides:
    • Pct thoughts:
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed.

Best of luck you Aggie bastard
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Very nice, austin. I'm here if you have any questions along the way, buddy.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Subbed.

Best of luck you Aggie bastard
    Thanks for subscribing guys! Yes, Ozarka I am proudly an Aggie

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Very nice, austin. I'm here if you have any questions along the way, buddy.

Also, I may or may not use 25mg Formestane daily to control estrogen. I want to try to keep this cycle as simple as possible with the lease amount of hormonal fluctuation I can. I am going to go this first week or so without the introduction of formestane to see if I notice anything that I feel will make the form necessary.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

In it, to win it. I brought the chips.
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in Austin ! Good luck
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Cool, man. I'm in for this. I am looking to do this cycle in May or June.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Good luck TL...

i was just wondering tho what led you to decide to go with something like this? I know you got pretty good results staying natty(by no means am i questioning you tho its your body and your old enough to make the right decisions)..and why this over the One?

o and nice to see some blood work i think that is very smart and impressive...

once again good luck
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Good luck TL...

i was just wondering tho what led you to decide to go with something like this? I know you got pretty good results staying natty(by no means am i questioning you tho its your body and your old enough to make the right decisions)..and why this over the One?

o and nice to see some blood work i think that is very smart and impressive...

once again good luck
    My dad is running the current bottle of The One that I have and I opted to go with something I can run that is mild and for a bit longer. I had made an agreement with my dad ahead of time to let him run TO so I decided to use this good stuff. I am not looking for anything huge off this, but I am excited to see what it will do.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    My dad is running the current bottle of The One that I have and I opted to go with something I can run that is mild and for a bit longer. I had made an agreement with my dad ahead of time to let him run TO so I decided to use this good stuff. I am not looking for anything huge off this, but I am excited to see what it will do.
    O nice nice look forward to your results and good luck to your dad as well...
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

best of luck to you texas,im in on this one bro!
    slick.
    board supporter
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

i'm following....looks interesting...although expensive stack.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH50wwtGfs4"]YouTube - The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid[/ame]
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________________

Todays Workout

Todays workout was pretty Nice. I have been out of town for a week and didn't touch any weights so I went with my dad this morning and did some chest and bicep exercises. Everything felt good and it gave me a decent weight comparison to use when gauging my strength increases for this cycle.
    • DB flyes
    • DB Incline
    • BB Incline
    • DB Flat press

• BB Curl
    • DB Incline Curl
    • Preacher Curl

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________________

Todays Observations (cycle versus Normal)

• Strength: Obviously no increases yet, but I do have an idea now of what my base strength numbers are.
    • Perspiration: Nothing out of the ordinary
    • Vascualrity: I am a very vascular person so I do not expect to see much increase, but possibly a decrease.
    • Aggression: The usual
    • Intensity/Focus: The Usual as well
    • Misc: Obviously since it is the 1st day I am not expecting anything to stand out, these are all just my usual ratings. I will be however looking forward to week 3 which is when the gains and effects supposedly begin to take place! Also, I will be updating my weight every wednesday with my weekly evaluations.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

In on this... Best of luck on your run.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Answers

Subbin'.

I had a very nice run with this, but didn't get bloodwork done. I'm very interested to see if this ends up impacting your lipid profile. If not, it damn well may be the "safest" PH/DS on the market, as we already know there is no methyl toxicity or BP issues.

PS - if you are prone to gyno I suggest having an AI on hand. OTC products will work fine.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I like that song by The Offspring. I've seen them three times in concert, but it was awhile back when Smash first came out.
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Subbin'.

I had a very nice run with this, but didn't get bloodwork done. I'm very interested to see if this ends up impacting your lipid profile. If not, it damn well may be the "safest" PH/DS on the market, as we already know there is no methyl toxicity or BP issues.

PS - if you are prone to gyno I suggest having an AI on hand. OTC products will work fine.
    Perhaps he can get his hands on another bottle of 2nd Gear.

Good luck with this Texas; I was tossing up this vs. The One for my 1st cycle, im leaning towards The One at this point, although waiting for more logs to complete.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    In on this... Best of luck on your run.
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. I am looking forward to see what this can do for me.

Subbin'.

I will see what I can do about lipid testing since I am not getting a full blood panel. I looked at your log of it fairly brief, how bad was you shutdown and testicular atrophy from a physical aspect? Also, I have some 6-Bromo on hand and am looking to get some ATD possibly... I want to keep this on the legal side.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I like that song by The Offspring. I've seen them three times in concert, but it was awhile back when Smash first came out.
    The Offspring are great! I love them, but can only take so much of the singers voice after awhile. They are good for a quick pump up though!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Perhaps he can get his hands on another bottle of 2nd Gear.

Good luck with this Texas; I was tossing up this vs. The One for my 1st cycle, im leaning towards The One at this point, although waiting for more logs to complete.
    Two great products from what I have seen! I am looking to get my hands on a bottle of 2nd gear to run during cycle to minimize shutdown and any possible estrogen problems. I have formestane currently as well as some 6-bromo, but I really like the whole 2nd gear package with I3C and the others.

As for The One versus 1-T, I cannot make any comments yet because this is my 1st run with 1-T and I have not run The One. However, my dad is running a 3-4 week cycle of 3 caps/day of The One. If you would like I can get details from him from time to time so that I can give you a comparison. We have similar builds so I think we would see fairly similar results (my dad & I).
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 2

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsrDv3K7RNI&feature=re lated[/url]

Todays Workout

Today was an off-Day for me because I had to drive up to sign a contract for my next years apartment. A 12 month lease at $460 a month, not bad at all! I have full access to a tanning bed for free as well!

• Strength: N/A
    • Perspiration: N/A
    • Vascualrity: N/A
    • Aggression: N/A
    • Intensity/Focus: N/A
    • Appetite: My appetite seemed to be down today as well. I had a bit of a nauseous feeling all day and did not eat much nor was I even hungry...
    • Misc: For people who have used 1-T... when did you begin to notice Testicular Atrophy and Shutdown? I'm not sure if it is in my head, but I feel a little bit of Atrophy and my testicles are somewhat sensitive today. It has me feeling a little nauseous all day... although I think it is all just in my head.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I still have Sweet Child 'O Mine, Paradise City and Welcome to the Jungle in my ipod mix
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I still have Sweet Child 'O Mine, Paradise City and Welcome to the Jungle in my ipod mix
    O Hell ya
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsrDv3K7RNI&feature=re lated[/url]

Todays Workout

Today was an off-Day for me because I had to drive up to sign a contract for my next years apartment. A 12 month lease at $460 a month, not bad at all! I have full access to a tanning bed for free as well!

• Strength: N/A
    • Perspiration: N/A
    • Vascualrity: N/A
    • Aggression: N/A
    • Intensity/Focus: N/A
    • Appetite: My appetite seemed to be down today as well. I had a bit of a nauseous feeling all day and did not eat much nor was I even hungry...
    • Misc: For people who have used 1-T... when did you begin to notice Testicular Atrophy and Shutdown? I'm not sure if it is in my head, but I feel a little bit of Atrophy and my testicles are somewhat sensitive today. It has me feeling a little nauseous all day... although I think it is all just in my head.
    only day 2..be patient my friend,you will put on quality size!..i never had atrophy or testicular sensitivity!..you will do fine!
    slick.
    board supporter
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Answers

I will see what I can do about lipid testing since I am not getting a full blood panel. I looked at your log of it fairly brief, how bad was you shutdown and testicular atrophy from a physical aspect? Also, I have some 6-Bromo on hand and am looking to get some ATD possibly... I want to keep this on the legal side.
    Not too bad really, although I was applying directly to my sack which I think was a mistake and made the suppression worse. Shutdown isn't really the right word, I don't think it's strong enough to shut you down completely, but there was some suppression.

No lipids - what are you testing? Liver values, test/estrogen, and...?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Answers

[*]Misc: For people who have used 1-T... when did you begin to notice Testicular Atrophy and Shutdown? I'm not sure if it is in my head, but I feel a little bit of Atrophy and my testicles are somewhat sensitive today. It has me feeling a little nauseous all day... although I think it is all just in my head.
    Definitely in your head, you could be running 500 mgs of test and I don't think you'd be shut down in 2 days.

I think I started noticing a little suppression 2-3 weeks in. I'd have to check the log to be certain, but somewhere around there.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Not too bad really, although I was applying directly to my sack which I think was a mistake and made the suppression worse. Shutdown isn't really the right word, I don't think it's strong enough to shut you down completely, but there was some suppression.

No lipids - what are you testing? Liver values, test/estrogen, and...?
    Definitely in your head, you could be running 500 mgs of test and I don't think you'd be shut down in 2 days.

I think I started noticing a little suppression 2-3 weeks in. I'd have to check the log to be certain, but somewhere around there.
    I just doing test & estrogen and yeah I think I just had some testicle issues that day because I have felt fine the past two days.

This cycle is coming at perfect timeine, it is beach time! I am feeling placebo effects but it's all good! I know what comes real and what doesn't. Diet is a little off compared to my normal because I usually eat minimum 5 chicken breasts a day at my apartment.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

gonna update in a bit. I also have a weight update. It looks like I lost a bit during my spring break trip.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 3 & 4

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWLHQ3S-Oq8[/url]

Todays Workout

Day 3 I hit chest again yesterday since day 1 was just a bit of a warm up type thing with my pops. Felt pretty good over all. I have a sun burn from going to the beach though a few days ago and it is hurting a bit to lift with it.

Day 4 is today and I will be going to the gym tonight. My regular schedule starts again today since it is the last day of spring break.

• Strength: No increases
    • Perspiration: normal
    • Vascualrity: Normal
    • Aggression: Mellow mood compared to usual
    • Intensity/Focus: normal
    • Appetite: Appetite has been little to none the last few days. I am getting back to my normal caloric intake tomorrow though.
    • Misc: Continuing application of 5 pumps per day. Arms, pecs, shoulders, and traps are areas of application.
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Good start bud! Gonna post pics?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Good start bud! Gonna post pics?
    eh I don't know. I don't really feel like taking pictures, but I will if I get enough people in here.
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe its time for some invites bud
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe its time for some invites bud
    help me recruit! I miss my old lively logs from a year ago...
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Just PM a few of your acquaintances! They'll comma runin!
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just PM a few of your acquaintances! They'll comma runin!
    Yes they will
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Can I be your friend? Lol, I'm down with this log!! Rip it up!!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

hey guys didn't make it to the gym tonight. I had an unexpected paper to write and alot of studying to do for this week along with moving some stuff back in my apartment. I also have some bad news. I think I lost one of my bottles of 1-T while moving stuff to my apartment from my parents... I hope I just left it there, but I don't know....
  39. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

help me recruit! I miss my old lively logs from a year ago...
    See if you can get a mod to move it to the general area ont he board for logs, maybe not as many people visit the different supplement companies pages on here.

40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Bro lets get some pics up...I wanna see what this stuff can really do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood work post dymethazine cycle pre PCT?
    By Liftingstud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 10:27 AM
  2. TST post cycle blood work anyone?
    By jcam222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 10:03 AM
  3. Blood work help, post SD cycle.
    By Trainforpain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 10:35 AM