creatine monohydrate??

  1. New Member
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

    creatine monohydrate??


    Just wondering when nutraplanet will be carrying your new creatine monohydrate? Was going to place an order for some protein and wanted to wait for this creatine to get in stock!

  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57341
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Just wondering when nutraplanet will be carrying your new creatine monohydrate? Was going to place an order for some protein and wanted to wait for this creatine to get in stock!
    I'll look into that for you. I'm fairly certain it's just a matter or time.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. New Member
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'll look into that for you. I'm fairly certain it's just a matter or time.
    Thanks for the help bro any word as of yet?
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I talked with Darren about this a while back before the PP sale. We already carry Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, so we weren't planning on picking this up. I suppose we could change that if for some reason we saw alot of demand for the product.
  5. New Member
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I talked with Darren about this a while back before the PP sale. We already carry Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, so we weren't planning on picking this up. I suppose we could change that if for some reason we saw alot of demand for the product.
    Ah ok bro thanks for ur help...i just wanted to order all my supps at the same place and not pay double for shipping
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Ah ok bro thanks for ur help...i just wanted to order all my supps at the same place and not pay double for shipping
    We can probably special order you one or two units if you don't mind waiting for us to receive our next PP order. Just hit us with an email , http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us/ , to see what can be arranged.
  7. New Member
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We can probably special order you one or two units if you don't mind waiting for us to receive our next PP order. Just hit us with an email , http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us/ , to see what can be arranged.
    Ok bro thanks for ur help i appreciate that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Di Creatine Malate vs Creatine Monohydrate
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:08 AM
  2. Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Monohydrate?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
  3. creatine monohydrate
    By chuck 72 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 09:51 PM
  4. Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate
    By Bishop2009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 01:47 PM
  5. Creatine Monohydrate
    By R3d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in