Dermatherm

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
When is best to apply this, the label mentions after showering but not anything related to time of day.

I shower in the mornings and evenings so am I best off applying at night or in the morning?

Also, just using it on the stomach and under the pecs - should I still go for 5 pumps or would less be sufficient for that area only?

Cheers guys!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good question! You can use only two pumps on the abs/oblique area, but the 7-OH and other ingredients will help control the cortisol ( read about it in theDermaTherm writeup so you might want to put two more pumps on the back/shoulders/neck.

As for timing, in that writeup I linked to, it states "However, it is still recommended that the product only be used early in the day and not within 8 hours of bedtime."

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is best to apply this, the label mentions after showering but not anything related to time of day.

I shower in the mornings and evenings so am I best off applying at night or in the morning?

A: We recommend showering first to exfoliate the skin. This helps the carrier penetrate the skin more efficiently for better delivery and absorbtion.

Also, just using it on the stomach and under the pecs - should I still go for 5 pumps or would less be sufficient for that area only?

A: 4-5 pumps will get the job done depending how big you are overall. The key is to saturate the intended body surface area with the formula. The Dermatherm can cause a warming/tingle for about 30 minutes after application. It's recommended that you apply this in the a.m. (due to the warming thermogenic effects), but that would also depend on your schedule overall (I.E Night Shifters.)

This formula attacks fat stores from many different angle. It utilizes Raspberry Ketones, DHEA, 7-oxo DHEA, Theophylline, Evodiamine, and Trans-cinnamaldehyde to effectively liberate fatty acid stores, and to increase subsequent fatty acid oxidation. The results are a leaner more aesthetic you! :D

Cheers guys!
Answered above. :D

Let me know if you have anymore questions. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John wrong cut and paste, this is Dermatherm not 1-T ;)
Oops. I'm fresh off 4 consecutive days of 12 hour shifts. I was reading too many posts at once.

Fixed above. That wasn't cut and paste either. ;)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Cheers T1 too...

I was certainly sweating more in the gym today!

Stacking this, DCP, DTH, sus alpha, and jack3d - should be good methinks....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers T1 too...

I was certainly sweating more in the gym today!

Stacking this, DCP, DTH, sus alpha, and jack3d - should be good methinks....
That certainly is a sick stack. The DCP should be a fantastic fit with the Dermatherm.

When are you applying the Sustain Alpha?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
In the mornings too...

obviously I avoid getting the two mixed up though. Got just about enough skin lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the mornings too...

obviously I avoid getting the two mixed up though. Got just about enough skin lol.
Lol, gotcha.

Best of luck with this bud, and let us know what kind of results you get.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
will do...

quick question - the dose of dhea in this, I have no idea how much that is relatively speaking... is it enough to have any systemic effect?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do...

quick question - the dose of dhea in this, I have no idea how much that is relatively speaking... is it enough to have any systemic effect?
There is 14.4mg DHEA and 49.5mg 7-oxo DHEA per 5 pump application. It's just enough of both of these hormones to included their powerful effects of catalyzing oxidation of fatty acids by increasing glycerol-3-phosphate and mitochondrial malic enzyme activity. This equates to a more efficient fatty acid oxidizing machine. :)

There may be some mild systemic effects, but the formulation is geared to enhance the fatloss aspect, and to work in synergy with the other contained compounds to expedite the process.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
how the hell do you know so much T.... cheers.

"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again"

Consider it an I.O.U. lol...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how the hell do you know so much T.... cheers.

"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again"

Consider it an I.O.U. lol...
Thanks, man. :)

If you really want to make this a sick stack, add some of our CLA and Tea-3. We put this all together in our Fat Loss Stack.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have some Tea-3 lying around that I never finished actually. Might as well use that up.

Never had much success with CLA personally.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some Tea-3 lying around that I never finished actually. Might as well use that up.

Never had much success with CLA personally.
How much CLA were you using? Check out our version if you get a minute (CLA)

Our product contains specific combos of CLA isomers: Taken from the write-up:

What is the cis-9, trans-11 and trans-10, cis-12 all about?

These are known as different CLA isomers. The c-9, trans-11 is the most abundant CLA isomer found in nature, while the trans-10, cis-12 appears to be the most metabolically active for improving body composition. However, it’s been found that supplementing with equal amounts of both CLA isomers produces the desired effects without any side effects. (28) Our CLA ethyl ester provides the ideal 50/50 mix of the c-9, trans-10 and trans-10, cis-12 isomer.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
primordial CLA, as per the recommended lol... before it switched to capsules though.

It's probably just that i didn't take it for long enough, but in 2 months i didn't feel i was getting any benefit for my money.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
primordial CLA, as per the recommended lol... before it switched to capsules though.

It's probably just that i didn't take it for long enough, but in 2 months i didn't feel i was getting any benefit for my money.
Lol!

I would actually recommend going above the minimum recommended myself, but some of the studies say that's an effective dose. I've used CLA in the 8-10 Grams/Day range, and i had pretty good effects. I would recommend our upper limit recommendation of up to 8 caps total daily if you decide to give it a go again.