THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE'S HARDCORE MUSCLE STACK SALE!:)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
For everyone who brought and supported our H.M.S STACK!..i would like to say thank you, and congratulations!..on purchasing an awesome stack/combo!..(last day of our sale)..
thanks,
slick!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was a hard deal to pass up; Pp is a top notch company.

On a side note: Slick, why do you use so many exclamation marks?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
It was a hard deal to pass up; Pp is a top notch company.

On a side note: Slick, why do you use so many exclamation marks?
HAHAHA..old habits like that are so hard to break..LOL..(note taken)..lol.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA..old habits like that are so hard to break..LOL..(note taken)..lol.
No worries, Bobby; curiosity, that's all.
I’ve got a ton of Pp’s products coming in soon. I even hit the 30% off sale up at Nutra this weekend.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
No worries, Bobby; curiosity, that's all.
I’ve got a ton of Pp’s products coming in soon. I even hit the 30% off sale up at Nutra this weekend.
Thats really awesome lungz..thanks buddy.i know you will enjoy our products:)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always enjoyed using Pp's product line. I only wish that Nutra would carry the Vita-Berry.
Shuck,s you shoulda PMed me. I can get this added to your order if you would like; its going to be added to the site Monday, not 30% off but still on sale I believe.

Also the HMS Deal for $150 is still working today guys! So incase you missed out, you can still pick it up! Probably expires tonight.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shuck,s you shoulda PMed me. I can get this added to your order if you would like; its going to be added to the site Monday, not 30% off but still on sale I believe.

Also the HMS Deal for $150 is still working today guys! So incase you missed out, you can still pick it up! Probably expires tonight.
Hahahaa!
Damn, thanks for the thought, but Bobby has me covered.
I'm eagerly awaiting this product; will fit nicely into my smoothie!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
From this end, I appreciate the great products and the terrific deal on the HMS. Picked up 2 & some CLA from the PP site - and 3 each on the TRS components from NP.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From this end, I appreciate the great products and the terrific deal on the HMS. Picked up 2 & some CLA from the PP site - and 3 each on the TRS components from NP.
I wish we had some paraphernalia to give to such big spenders, thanks for supporting the PP sales BodyWizard. :fest30: Hit me with a PM if you do a log, or have any questions that I miss .

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that i'm finally back, thanks for all the support everyone. I hope that the HMS stack (and the great deal at nutraplanet) helps you all to attain some of your fitness related goals this year. :)

Thanks again, everyone. :fest30:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back john!:)
Thanks, bobby. :)

I'll be gone again though in march. Going to see the family in new hampshire for about a week. Maybe i'll get some snowboarding in, haha!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bobby. :)

I'll be gone again though in march. Going to see the family in new hampshire for about a week. Maybe i'll get some snowboarding in, haha!
sounds like fun bro!:fest30:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I wish we had some paraphernalia to give to such big spenders, thanks for supporting the PP sales BodyWizard. :fest30: Hit me with a PM if you do a log, or have any questions that I miss .
what, no schwag for Mr. Moneybags???
Downright unAmerican!

Thanks, Steve! Will do. :thumbsup:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steveoph again.

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
I still can't believe I missed this deal. Hopefully I will come across another promotion like this soon so I can run this stack and log it on the forums!

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
You must have missed the 30% off at NP on PP products as well? Doh!
Yes sir!

I guess I really missed out!

I really want to run this, but between being in college and buying food, my supplement budget isn't that big.

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
^^^ Missed that too, though I'm already stocked up on protein for now.
I guess there is no chance that one can still get PP products with the discount? :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Did you atleast catch NP's Whey Protein Deal? We were offering ATW 5lbers, $24 shipped.
Its a slick deal, I just ordered from ATW liek 2 weeks ago tho

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Missed that too, though I'm already stocked up on protein for now.
I guess there is no chance that one can still get PP products with the discount? :)
You can use promo code SPONSOR10 and save 10% off any of our product's!:)
slick.