The Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What is the Testosterone Recovery Stack?

The Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS) includes, Sustain Alpha
, Toco-8
and EndoAmp.

It is a combination of products that work synergistically together to maximize testosterone production. The stack can be used as a standalone testosterone boosting stack, or for a complete PCT. (Post Cycle Therapy – eg. treatment after a testosterone cycle)

The TRS is an effective addition to classic PCT drugs such as Clomid (Clomiphene) or Nolvadex (Tamoxifen). While the TRS can be effectively stacked with Clomid or Nolvadex for a synergistic effect, it can also be used as a completely natural and safe alternative to these classic PCT drugs.

Virtually any man with impotence, low libido, erectile dysfunction, or general symptoms of low testosterone can benefit from Testosterone Recovery Stack.

How do the products work synergistically together?

Sustain Alpha works by increasing LH & FSH levels, which stimulate testosterone production from the testes.
Toco-8 increases the testes ability to produce testosterone by enhancing sensitivity to LH & FSH.
EndoAmp lowers the stress hormone cortisol which further amplifies testosterone production.
See the below representational image for mechanisms of action –

How do I use the TRS?

The TRS is intended to last 30 days. Follow the guidelines below –

Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
EndoAmp

Week 1

6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off

1 scoop
everyday

2 scoops
everyday

Week 2

6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off

1 scoop
everyday

2 scoops
everyday

Week 3

6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off

1 scoop
everyday

2 scoops
everyday

Week 4

6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off

1 scoop
everyday

2 scoops
everyday

Notes:

The stack may be continued for as long as the user desires.
Apply Sustain Alpha anytime of the day, after a shower.
Take Toco-8 with or without food (at 1 scoop daily, Toco-8 will last 60 days).
Take EndoAmp after workouts or in the morning on non-workout days
I’ve been using Testosterone Shots and I want to discontinue them. Will the Testosterone Recovery Stack get my Testosterone back up to normal?

The Testosterone Recovery Stack can be highly beneficial for supporting natural testosterone production. However, the success of recovering natural testosterone levels is highly dependent upon the individual, habits, diet, and of course the dose and duration of the afflicting drugs or steroids. (if any)

For more information & support, please visit our community discussion forum

Link on how to effectively set up your stack:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/125140-definitive-guide-post.html?highlight=testosterone+recovery+stack

Buy this great primordial stack, here!: Testosterone Recovery Stack

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
and right now its $30 off with the code MAXRECOVERY but the sale is over on 5/25/09 so get on this guys

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Does anyone actually have experience using this? How did it work for you as PCT

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
bro u shouldnt be thinking about running a cycle people already told u not to and im sure ur thread was closed since u mysteriously aged 2 yrs in 1 day :dunno:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Why am I not allowed to educate myself? Sure I can run a cycle if wanted. I never claimed that I have nor that I plan to in the near future. Why limit knowledge when I can learn? so when the time comes when I feel that I am ready I know what to do? I know a decent amount now and have about a year's worth of research dedicated to learning PCT alonge. I came to AM to expand my resources- Everyone has been nothing but help to me in this forum and have left me limitless opportunity to learn, except for you. Most people would agree that trying to educate yourself is a great thing, especially when considering such an undertaking. I cannot even begin to understand your hard on against me trying to learn? Would you rather me stay completely ignorant to the knowledge that this forum holds and in the next year or two when I decide to cycle, have no idea what I am doing so I completely F*** my endocrine system and liver? Thats a wonderful idea sanchez- I have also acknowledged the fact that your 20 years old aswell. Your body is yours form and create. The decision is completely yours. If you are truly comfortable at 127lbs, then sir, more power to you. The phrase dont judge a book by its cover comes to mind when I see my rep level. However, my time spent studying, research, and hard work day in and day out, not only in the gym, but every single day of home on my diet, is not shown in my profile or my rep, but is evident in my progress. It has payed off, D**n well might I add. I went from a 180lb fat lard to 200lbs at 12-13% body fat in less then a year... now if my research and dedication has granted me 20lbs if not more of lean mass in roughly alittle over a year, why should I not continue that?
Here is my final word to you. Instead of being hypocritical, not to mention judgemental, I ask that you simply take a few steps back stop acting like you are a qualified source of information and that you have the right to deny me education. I know my rights as an american and so should you- I have a god given right to education and I will be d*mned if I am going to let you stand in the way of that. Your lack of dedication is evident in your weight- and that fact that you deny my want to learn and progress. I actually realize and take in stride the fact that I most certainly do not know everything and I have alot of learning and research to do. So please, get the f*** off of my back.
Thanks,
Drew C.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Please elaborate on why you are more qualified then guys like grambo, and tg? please... just enlighten me.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i never ssaid i was more qualified then anyone on this board. I never said dont learn what a proper PCT is. but youre original thread was about you running an Hdrol cycle at 19 years old. There isnt anyone here that would tell you yeah thats fine go ahead. But in regards to learning Im glad you are doing research and good for you for not jumping into something before having everything in hand re pct and cycle support. And congratulations on your progress so far, from what you are saying I take can see that you are dedicated and not looking for a quick fix. So before you go thinking i was attacking you or something I was stating that it isnt wise for you to run a cycle now since you seem to be making excellent progress with natty supplements and being 19 years old you can continue to make gains without hormones. and should you run a cycle whenever you stop developing not just outwardly but endocrine system, bones, etc then I hope it goes smoothly for you and your hard work and research pays off. If it seemed as though I was attacking you or being rude it is becauase I see people come on here all the time, ask questions, get rejected because of their age and then they change their age like you did. If you were straight up about it and didnt resort to lying about your age I wouldnt have had anything to criticize you for.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Your lack of dedication is evident in your weight- and that fact that you deny my want to learn and progress. I actually realize and take in stride the fact that I most certainly do not know everything and I have alot of learning and research to do.

haha you are making me laugh bud, you criticize my weight when number 1 thats not updated and number two you dont kno anything about me so how can you make those assumptions? you established in your first days here that you are going to lie to get the answers you want. Look at my other posts bro I have some more knowledge then you think and I am always learning more. and about my weight, you go from 80lbs paralyzed in a hospital bed with a pulse of 29 BPM, and 11 months later put on 60 lbs and go from not being able to stand, let alone pick up a 3lb dumbell to now being able to deadlift 300lbs, squat 275, DB press 75s , and over head press 125 . AND IM NOT EDUCATED OR DEDICATED? RIGHT, I MUST BE DOING IT ALL WRONG

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Point Taken- Dont Accuse me of lying- I dont know our story, nor do I need to. However, you cannot accuse me of lying. I stated that I was 19 at the time and if i have to change myage in order to learn then so be it. Its no skin off of my back. I wouldnt have attacked you if you didnt attack me from day one in every one of my posts. If I have to lie about my age so I can post in a forum and learn material that I wouldnt get elsewhere, then believe me, im sure you have done worse things and I knowthat i've done worse things- Life goes on, and so does my education. I have nothing more to say to you and the last thing you should expect from is pitty, because I sure as hell have not recieved any thoughout life.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So.... uh.... I was thinking about giving the tr stack a shot, and adding it with nolva at the end of a 12 week cycle.

be honest, how good is this? i dont want to waste a hundred bucks when I could of saved 40, and just used clomid/nolva

sw bill

Awards
In this thread it says 2 scoops of endoamp ED but on the bottle it says 1 scoop. If it is 2 scoops are they takin together or split up. Thanks

sw bill

Awards
In this thread it says 2 scoops of endoamp ED but on the bottle it says 1 scoop. If it is 2 scoops are they takin together or split up. Thanks
Bump bump
must be all the pp reps are on there way to the Arnold.
Anyone help me out with this?? Thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump bump
must be all the pp reps are on there way to the Arnold.
Anyone help me out with this?? Thanks
It's one scoop. A few things have changed since we changed over from EndoAmp to EndoAmp Max. I actually need to update this thread.

I wish I was going to the Arnold, but not this year. Maybe next year though. I hit the Olympia a few years ago; had a great time!