Beginning lifts:

Deadlift: 405x3
    Bench: 225x8 (don't ask)
    Squat: 315x5

Ending Lifts:

Deadlift: 405x8
    Bench: 225x12
    Squat: 315x8

I used the same weights to test how many more reps I could do. I thought this was the fairest test.

Body Fat:

Remained the same. I was bulking

Cycle Ran:

Week 1-4: 5 Pumps of 1-T Every Morning
    Week 1-2: 10mg Epistane
    Week 3-4: 20mg Epistane
    Week 1-4: AI Cycle Support

Comments on Cycle:

Gains definitely come the last week the most. I gained ~7 lbs in the first three weeks, and 3lbs in just the last week. The transdermal formula is really nice, like lotion. Very professional.

I think one bottle is good for 10lbs in about 4 weeks if you are very good with diet and everything, but I think if you got 2 bottles and ran it like this, 15lbs in 6 weeks is very obtainable:

Week 1-6: 7 pumps 1-T Daily

This would require 2 bottles.

I think the best PCT for this would be:

Sustain Alpha + AI Post Cycle Support.

Other ways 1-T can be used:

At the beginning of a cycle of anabolics, instead of an oral steroid. Much safe on the liver. Example:

Week 1-4: 5 pumps 1-T Daily
    Week 1-10: 500mg Test E/week

To those of you who jump on the 1-T train, Enjoy.

:bb3:
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. what did your pct consisted on this run of epi/1-t?? did you stici only to the trs plus pcs or added somethin else?
    PS: Great results by the way

3. Good review man. I like the jump start suggestion as well.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Summary of 1-T Cycle:

Cycle Ran:

Week 1-4: 5 Pumps of 1-T Every Morning
    Week 1-2: 10mg Epistane
    Week 3-4: 20mg Epistane

Week 1-4: AI Cycle Support

Comments on Cycle:

Gains definitely come the last week the most. I gained ~7 lbs in the first three weeks, and 3lbs in just the last week. The transdermal formula is really nice, like lotion. Very professional.

I think one bottle is good for 10lbs in about 4 weeks if you are very good with diet and everything, but I think if you got 2 bottles and ran it like this, 15lbs in 6 weeks is very obtainable:
    I'm sure everyone will assume I am unbiased and have an agenda so consider my observation what you will.

You ran a stack of 1-T and Epistane. You are calling this a Primordial Performance 1-T Review. Would it not be safe to suggest that Epistane may have had something to do with this data.

Suppose your were to call this an Epistane Review and then include 1-T in it. Would it not also be safe to suggest that 1-T may have had something to do with the data.

Sorry to bust your nuggets man. Just making observations is all.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I'm sure everyone will assume I am unbiased and have an agenda so consider my observation what you will.

You ran a stack of 1-T and Epistane. You are calling this a Primordial Performance 1-T Review. Would it not be safe to suggest that Epistane may have had something to do with this data.

Suppose your were to call this an Epistane Review and then include 1-T in it. Would it not also be safe to suggest that 1-T may have had something to do with the data.

Sorry to bust your nuggets man. Just making observations is all.
    Just what I was thinking. But from a more reputable source.
    Have you used Epi solo before? 10 lbs in 4 weeks is great, but I am curious because I am thinking about taking advantage of the new years sale at PP, and looking for info on results that can be more directly attributable to 1-T. Still good job though.

6. I notice little to nothing from 10-20mg's of epithio. Fwiw
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

7. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I notice little to nothing from 10-20mg's of epithio. Fwiw
    Yeah, and I know this guy had ran epi solo before so he had something to compare too. He must have figured the gains he got where attributed to the 1-T

-Eric

8. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yeah, and I know this guy had ran epi solo before so he had something to compare too. He must have figured the gains he got where attributed to the 1-T

-Eric
    What were natty's original gains on his first run of epi? I was hoping he would have posted those numbers so we could have made a better comparison. Also, where does he think the 1-T benefited most?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAP from Primordial Performance review
    By rulk22 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 12:20 AM
  2. Pls review my USPlabs/ Primordial Performance Stack
    By antknee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:16 PM
  3. Primordial Performance PreMax Review
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplement Logs