New products

phantom

Awards
  • Established
New stuff looks great Eric.I'm def gonna order some VitaBerry-really awesome idea with that.I know you can add it to shakes, how does it taste in water?Also, what BIG things you got planned for 09?I know so far an Ecdy supp, and from the PP site, a new transdermal for hair.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New stuff looks great Eric.I'm def gonna order some VitaBerry-really awesome idea with that.I know you can add it to shakes, how does it taste in water?Also, what BIG things you got planned for 09?I know so far an Ecdy supp, and from the PP site, a new transdermal for hair.
It was designed to taste great mixed with water, so you are set there.

“The Muscle Feeder” will be the next big thing… probably after the release of 1-T Tren.

-Eric

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

“The Muscle Feeder” will be the next big thing… probably after the release of 1-T Tren.

-Eric

1-T Tren!!!!!!!!! ????????????

Mr.50

phantom

Awards
  • Established
lol-meal replacement was what I meant.Also, is the hair care topical, and Ecdy still planned?Just ordered Toco8 for may current hair stack.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol-meal replacement was what I meant.Also, is the hair care topical, and Ecdy still planned?Just ordered Toco8 for may current hair stack.
The ecdy may be come part of The Muscle Feeder.. which wont be anything like a MRP.

Ecdy appears to work by potenting the action of insulin. If you can ramp up insulin sensitivity enough you are looking at a 2-4% gain in lean body mass...

The Muscle Feeder will be one of the most potent lean mass inducers that isnt pro-hormone based.

-Eric

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
interesting things brewing eric...

Keep up the good work!

sactown1

Awards
Will the "muscle feeder" product be an insulin mimetic or will it work through a different pathway?

Also wat is the ETA on both products?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Yep… weve kept this underwraps for the most part untill now… it will be very exciting…

-Eric
1-T tren? how does that affect strength/mass gains? are they about the same as oral tren, or does it lean more towards the injectable version?

can't wait to see this beast logged.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will the "muscle feeder" product be an insulin mimetic or will it work through a different pathway?

Also wat is the ETA on both products?
It probably won’t be an insulin secretagogue and or mimetic… but instead something that acts on the insulin receptor itself to make it more sensitive.

We hope to have 1-T Tren and The Muscle Feeder available by the end of February.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1-T tren? how does that affect strength/mass gains? are they about the same as oral tren, or does it lean more towards the injectable version?

can't wait to see this beast logged.
Good for strength and fat loss... and good for mass if the diet supports it.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so more like the oral with less liver toxicity. i'll be looking for a log of this in a month or two.
It could considered close to a low dose of injectable tren... from what I hear.

-Eric

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Eric
I can't freakin' wait till they're released my friend. :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It probably won’t be an insulin secretagogue and or mimetic… but instead something that acts on the insulin receptor itself to make it more sensitive.

We hope to have 1-T Tren and The Muscle Feeder available by the end of February.

-Eric

Thanks goodness i'm in PCT at the moment this should be ready for me next go around

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
if you are prone to hairloss it can cause it, it will allow you to lose bf while maintaining and gaining lbm and STRENGTH

superone

Awards
  • Established
if you are prone to hairloss it can cause it, it will allow you to lose bf while maintaining and gaining lbm and STRENGTH

Okay, so does it increase DHT or something? Which hormones does it work on? Is it like Tren, where i can take Propecia and it still wont protect me from hairloss since im injecting, injesting, or topically rubbing in pure DHT or DHT based compounds?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, so does it increase DHT or something? Which hormones does it work on? Is it like Tren, where i can take Propecia and it still wont protect me from hairloss since im injecting, injesting, or topically rubbing in pure DHT or DHT based compounds?
If you have trouble with Tren and hairloss then you will have trouble with 1-T Tren.

We will be dropping the pregnenolone and replacing it with the Tren compound.

-Eric

superone

Awards
  • Established
If you have trouble with Tren and hairloss then you will have trouble with 1-T Tren.

-Eric

Okay cool thanks for letting me know.

Thats cool that your dropping the pregnenolone because i dont tolerate it.

Cool to know incase i try and give it a shot.

superone

Awards
  • Established

-Eric

Hey Eric, so this 1- T Tren is supposed to rip you up, make you lose bodyfat and retain your muscle mass?

Is there DHT based compounds in there? Will this 1-T Tren act to lower and antagonise estrogen levels like DHT drugs like Winny, Primo,ect do?

Is it going to burn bodyfat because its going to be highly androgenic like Tren is? Is that why it burns fat?

Lastly, will it make you lose any estrogen related water retention you might have, and will is burn estrogen related fat or fat deposits, like if you have a little layer or something somewhere like your chest, abs,ect?

Thanks!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the product write-up(s).

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
so if you're looking to have it available some time in feb, when will we find out more on this muscle feeder product?

sactown1

Awards
Any more info on these upcoming products, the "muscle feeder" looks very interesting...maybe sumthing that can be used on cycle to help improve nutrient partitioning...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Eric, so this 1- T Tren is supposed to rip you up, make you lose bodyfat and retain your muscle mass?

Is there DHT based compounds in there? Will this 1-T Tren act to lower and antagonise estrogen levels like DHT drugs like Winny, Primo,ect do?

Is it going to burn bodyfat because its going to be highly androgenic like Tren is? Is that why it burns fat?

Lastly, will it make you lose any estrogen related water retention you might have, and will is burn estrogen related fat or fat deposits, like if you have a little layer or something somewhere like your chest, abs,ect?

Thanks!
Id say the 1-T tren will produce similar effects as the 1-T, but offer more amplified gains in LBM because of the additional Tren related compound.

So yes, it will allow you to get leaner, harder, and stronger.

The 1-andro will be the only DHT related compound. IMO, tren is a good fat burner because of its strong binding to the AR and perhaps the PR.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any more info on these upcoming products, the "muscle feeder" looks very interesting...maybe sumthing that can be used on cycle to help improve nutrient partitioning...
I should have some pre-conditioning articles that should explain a bit of the scientific background behind the product in the next couple weeks. The release date for the Muscle Feeder is set for 3/1/09

-Eric

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Id say the 1-T tren will produce similar effects as the 1-T, but offer more amplified gains in LBM because of the additional Tren related compound.

The 1-andro will be the only DHT related compound. IMO, tren is a good fat burner because of its strong binding to the AR and perhaps the PR.

-Eric
It safe to assume that the ingredients will only include 1-Androsterone and 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione, or will it also include DHEA?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It safe to assume that the ingredients will only include 1-Androsterone and 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione, or will it also include DHEA?
It will have DHEA, probably at a lower dose than what is in 1-T.

-Eric

superone

Awards
  • Established

-Eric

Hey Eric, so your coming out with a 1-andro product at the same time as the 1-T Tren?

If so a stacking of these 2 sounds really good! I dont want to gain any more size and muscle, basically just keep the muscle i have and shred as much water and fat as i can. Im under 10% and always have been, but getting down to about 6% and shedding all the water im holding ( adrenal/thyroid related) would leave me looking the way i want, and i think these compounds could help. Im just to chicken **** to inject real Tren and Masteron,ect.

Thanks for the help too in explainig the product.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No! Please dont include anything that can convert into Estrogen!
A little bit of DHEA can go a long way. I personally like the enhanced libido effects, and mitigated lethargy it often provides during a given cycle. I really think it would compliment the 1-T/Tren formula well.

Are you very sensitive to estrogen, or have pre-existing issues?

superone

Awards
  • Established
A little bit of DHEA can go a long way. I personally like the enhanced libido effects, and mitigated lethargy it often provides during a given cycle. I really think it would compliment the 1-T/Tren formula well.

Are you very sensitive to estrogen, or have pre-existing issues?

Yeah i think i am sensative to estrogen. Yep i blew out my adrenals with stims and they also screwed my thyroid up, i had loads of blood works,ect. Basically they burned out my adrenals and as a result my Reverse T3 levels elevated too high which blocks your own T3 from working. I had low Cortisol which causes high Estrogen, but i have that under control with Cortef, but i just dont like things that convert to estrogen because i beleive when i take DHEA is converts to Estrogen in my body and i obviously dont need any more estrogen i guess.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i think i am sensative to estrogen. Yep i blew out my adrenals with stims and they also screwed my thyroid up, i had loads of blood works,ect. Basically they burned out my adrenals and as a result my Reverse T3 levels elevated too high which blocks your own T3 from working. I had low Cortisol which causes high Estrogen, but i have that under control with Cortef, but i just dont like things that convert to estrogen because i beleive when i take DHEA is converts to Estrogen in my body and i obviously dont need any more estrogen i guess.
I take it you're on Solu-Cortef? How long have you been on it? Do they have you on a synthetic thyroid hormone (levothyroxine/synthroid/levoxyl) at this point? How were your TSH, Free T3, Free T4 levels? Sorry for asking so many questions, but it's the nurse in me, haha. You obviously don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable.

I totally understand where you're coming from, and that's quite a story you have there as well. Have you had a recent DHEA level drawn?

superone

Awards
  • Established
I take it you're on Solu-Cortef? How long have you been on it? Do they have you on a synthetic thyroid hormone (levothyroxine/synthroid/levoxyl) at this point? How were your TSH, Free T3, Free T4 levels? Sorry for asking so many questions, but it's the nurse in me, haha. You obviously don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable.

I totally understand where you're coming from, and that's quite a story you have there as well. Have you had a recent DHEA level drawn?

Hey, i dont know what Solu-Cortef is, my Doc prescribed me Cortef, which is bioidentical Cortisol. Its 10mg pills i take 35mg daily 5 doses 4 hours apart. Ive been on it for about 6 months. Its made a WORLD of difference. My adrenals got pretty shot where i had almost no Cortisol in the morning, then in the afternoon it shot too high, the evening was normal, then then midnight was below range, plus my DHEA-S was very low.

My Doc just put me on T3 only, because this is the only thing that will totally surpress T4 levels, and this allows the T3 im taking to drive out the Reverse T3. It takes 8-12 or more weeks though, then i can get off of it, because nothing is wrog with my thyroid levels, they are optimal. If one has high Reverse T3 levels and takes any medication that contains T4, it will most likely convert into more Reverse T3, making your situation worse, especially if you still have low or high Cortisol, or low Ferritin levels ( which i had ).

I dont have the papers with me, but my tests consistantly show up TSH at 1.0, Free T4 is midrage ( which is optimal ), and Free T3 is almost at the very top of the range ( which is 90% optimal ). Also, since my Reverse T3 levels were too high, once i get them down, my Free T3 levels will increase. Also, if i get my Estrogen down this will increase my Free T3 levels as Estrogens binds thyroid hormones. Reverse T3 puts big stress on the adrenals.

I dont bother checking my DHEA-S levels because i know they will be very low, as when you are using Cortef is surpresses the adrenals to give them a chance to rest and repair, so in the process DHEA-S will also be surpressed. I seem to feel and look better when i dont take DHEA so once im off the Cortef i will just let my natural levels rise again.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Eric, so your coming out with a 1-andro product at the same time as the 1-T Tren?

If so a stacking of these 2 sounds really good! I dont want to gain any more size and muscle, basically just keep the muscle i have and shred as much water and fat as i can. Im under 10% and always have been, but getting down to about 6% and shedding all the water im holding ( adrenal/thyroid related) would leave me looking the way i want, and i think these compounds could help. Im just to chicken **** to inject real Tren and Masteron,ect.

Thanks for the help too in explainig the product.
We already have the 1-andro product… it is 1-T.

The new 1-T Tren is with the additional Tren related molecule. The dose of DHEA that we use in 1-T Tren will not be enough to push estrogen beyond the normal healthy range.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, i dont know what Solu-Cortef is, my Doc prescribed me Cortef, which is bioidentical Cortisol. Its 10mg pills i take 35mg daily 5 doses 4 hours apart. Ive been on it for about 6 months. Its made a WORLD of difference. My adrenals got pretty shot where i had almost no Cortisol in the morning, then in the afternoon it shot too high, the evening was normal, then then midnight was below range, plus my DHEA-S was very low.

My Doc just put me on T3 only, because this is the only thing that will totally surpress T4 levels, and this allows the T3 im taking to drive out the Reverse T3. It takes 8-12 or more weeks though, then i can get off of it, because nothing is wrog with my thyroid levels, they are optimal. If one has high Reverse T3 levels and takes any medication that contains T4, it will most likely convert into more Reverse T3, making your situation worse, especially if you still have low or high Cortisol, or low Ferritin levels ( which i had ).

I dont have the papers with me, but my tests consistantly show up TSH at 1.0, Free T4 is midrage ( which is optimal ), and Free T3 is almost at the very top of the range ( which is 90% optimal ). Also, since my Reverse T3 levels were too high, once i get them down, my Free T3 levels will increase. Also, if i get my Estrogen down this will increase my Free T3 levels as Estrogens binds thyroid hormones. Reverse T3 puts big stress on the adrenals.

I dont bother checking my DHEA-S levels because i know they will be very low, as when you are using Cortef is surpresses the adrenals to give them a chance to rest and repair, so in the process DHEA-S will also be surpressed. I seem to feel and look better when i dont take DHEA so once im off the Cortef i will just let my natural levels rise again.
Solu-Cortef/Cortef is basically synthetic hydrocortisone. In the same glucocorticoid family as say prednisone, solumedrol (methylprednisolone), or decadron (dexamethasone).

T3 supplementation should help get you back on track in due time and treat symptoms of hypothyoid etiology. I had some brief education on rT3 in school, but i've just researched it more extensively today. I knew that rT3 is basically an inactive form of T3, but i didn't realize the significance of elevated rT3 and its physiology in situations such as yours. Pretty interesting.

I wish you a swift recovery with this situation, brother!

superone

Awards
  • Established
Solu-Cortef/Cortef is basically synthetic hydrocortisone. In the same glucocorticoid family as say prednisone, solumedrol (methylprednisolone), or decadron (dexamethasone).

T3 supplementation should help get you back on track in due time and treat symptoms of hypothyoid etiology. I had some brief education on rT3 in school, but i've just researched it more extensively today. I knew that rT3 is basically an inactive form of T3, but i didn't realize the significance of elevated rT3 and its physiology in situations such as yours. Pretty interesting.

I wish you a swift recovery with this situation, brother!

Thanks my friend!

superone

Awards
  • Established
We already have the 1-andro product… it is 1-T.

The new 1-T Tren is with the additional Tren related molecule. The dose of DHEA that we use in 1-T Tren will not be enough to push estrogen beyond the normal healthy range.

-Eric

I would give that a try possibly but it contains pregnenolone. I just personally dont like things that can covnert to many other things like Progesterone, Cortisol, Aldosterone, DHEA,ect. Right now i dont think im reacting right to DHEA and especially not Pregnenolone. Thanks for letting me know though.

Oh, wanted to ask one last question, i see green tea extract listed as an ingredient in Sustain Alpha, is there a lot in there because all green tea's contain Flouride and i cant use anything with Flouride in it right now, as im cleaning my body of all those chemicals, substances,ect.

Thanks!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are we still thinking FEB for 1-t tren?
Yes...

We will probably be sending out a few preliminary tester bottles in a couple weeks… and then put it up for sale in about 3 weeks.

-Eric

proudmom9727

Awards
its cool ..i appreciate your posting .. thanks..