Any plans for a Transdermal 4-DHEA

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
i dont know if taking 4-DHEA transdermally wud be better...

if it is, are there any plans for transdermal 4-DHEA? to replace the old school 4-AD?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric has lots of crazy plans; he would probably like to do most PH's with a TD delivery, but I haven't heard too much about his future plans. 1-T was their latest release, and I know they're working on a few more things behind the scenes :D

crazilyfter42

Awards
new stuff is on its way boyz
So does that mean 4-dhea dermal is going to happen? If not what is the "new stuff". Im planning my up coming cycle so this may be an option depending on what and when.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So does that mean 4-dhea dermal is going to happen? If not what is the "new stuff". Im planning my up coming cycle so this may be an option depending on what and when.
I thought i saw someting about 1-t tren?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont know if taking 4-DHEA transdermally wud be better...

if it is, are there any plans for transdermal 4-DHEA? to replace the old school 4-AD?

The results from 4-DHEA are not worth its extra cost IMO.

However, we do have plans for a 1-T Tren… as soon as we can tweak a formulation together that we feel is safe. Weve got to make sure we can create something void of progesterogenic related gyno – this is a sometimes a problem with tren related compounds.

-Eric

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
However, we do have plans for a 1-T Tren… as soon as we can tweak a formulation together that we feel is safe. Weve got to make sure we can create something void of progesterogenic related gyno – this is a sometimes a problem with tren related compounds.

-Eric
Sounds interesting.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established

-Eric
Is this gonna be "real" tren? meaning not something that is like XtremeTren? I think xtremetren is not even actually related to real trenbolone.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this gonna be "real" tren? meaning not something that is like XtremeTren? I think xtremetren is not even actually related to real trenbolone.
If I was selling real Trenbolone I don’t think we could advertise on this site! …lol

We call it “tren” because the molecule is closely related to tren, and will produce tren like results.

-Eric

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
If I was selling real Trenbolone I don’t think we could advertise on this site! …lol

We call it “tren” because the molecule is closely related to tren, and will produce tren like results.

-Eric

Whatever it is...... HURRY.

Cant wait.:head:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Pharmagenx's 1-Testagenx/Finigenx Magnum stack was my favorite pre-ban. If you guys could come up with a close variant, then I'd be first in line to buy it from you.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
the 1-T tren will deff. be a product to look for!:thumbsup:

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Eric
Why is it so hard to make a viable 4-ad variant?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be out shortly. ;)

I can't wait for this one myself. More details will be released when they're passed down to us. :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so compared to 1-T what can we expect from 1-T tren will it be much stronger? more strength and weight loss but less mass gain or more of everything? same pct of sustain toco and endo?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so compared to 1-T what can we expect from 1-T tren will it be much stronger? more strength and weight loss but less mass gain or more of everything? same pct of sustain toco and endo?

Yes, it will be noticeably stronger. More weight gain and strength.

Same PCT recommendations as the 1-T.

-Eric

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
i think another smaller company is working on a cheaper version of AN's the one and a transdermal 1,5 andro.

Both sound promising.

Are u guys considering anything oral?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think another smaller company is working on a cheaper version of AN's the one and a transdermal 1,5 andro.

Both sound promising.

Are u guys considering anything oral?
Stay tuned, time will tell. ;)