Anavar, Test Recovery Stack, and Nolva - AnabolicMinds.com

Anavar, Test Recovery Stack, and Nolva

Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Anavar, Test Recovery Stack, and Nolva

I'm currently researching my first cycle that I have been saving up for. It will most likely be 8 weeks of var at 50-60mg. I plan on using the Test Recovery Stack in my pct and was wondering how much nolva I should use in conjunction with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    I'm currently researching my first cycle that I have been saving up for. It will most likely be 8 weeks of var at 50-60mg. I plan on using the Test Recovery Stack in my pct and was wondering how much nolva I should use in conjunction with this.
    I wouldn’t say you need the Nolva, but if you wanted to stack it I wouldn’t go over 20mg/day. Infact 10mg/day will likely be just fine for the 30 days after the cycle.

I would keep the dose of Var at 60mg/day for 6 weeks. Dermacrine or 1-T would add a nice kick to this cycle.

-Eric
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Thanks.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quick question, why only 6 instead of 8 weeks? Liver concerns? Lipid issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    1-T would add a nice kick to this cycle.
    I'm going to stick with only var, this time. I was thinking about running the left-over var powder with 1-T as a second cycle. Should be fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Quick question, why only 6 instead of 8 weeks? Liver concerns? Lipid issues?
    Recovery seems to become noticeably more difficult with cycles longer than 6 weeks. You start needing thing like hCG to get fully recovered.

-Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Recovery seems to become noticeably more difficult with cycles longer than 6 weeks. You start needing thing like hCG to get fully recovered.

-Eric
    OK I'm new to this but shouldn't use of Sustain Alpha throughout the cycle prevent much of the shutdown as it's supposed to address 2 feedback mechanisms - both the opioid and the estrogen receptor mediated ones ?

Quote Originally Posted by blind12 View Post
    OK I'm new to this but shouldn't use of Sustain Alpha throughout the cycle prevent much of the shutdown as it's supposed to address 2 feedback mechanisms - both the opioid and the estrogen receptor mediated ones ?
    The goal is that it will prevent enough of suppression through GABAergic modulation that LH/FSH will be able to pulse [and stimulate testosterone] enough to mitigate maybe 50% of suppression…. Which is much easier to recovery from when the cycle is over. [compared to 99-100% suppression]

-Eric

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 06:17 PM
  2. test recovery/nolva/clomid
    By MA$$BUILDER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 08:51 PM