Libido...Sustain Alpha / Dermacrine - AnabolicMinds.com

Libido...Sustain Alpha / Dermacrine

1. New Member

Libido...Sustain Alpha / Dermacrine

I'm interested in trying one of these out for a set amount of time (nothing extensive). My E2 seems to be naturally high. I'm taking Adex 0.5 mgs E3D.

To get a boost in libido, would one of the above items be beneficial? I know Dermacrine is primarily a DHEA product, don't know too much about Sustain. I have seen posts saying Sustain really helped from sex drive point of view.

Does Dermacrine tend to increase E2?
    (which I believe would be kept in check w/ Adex)

Is Sustain Alpha more relevant for "test boost"?

Would both of these products or would one in particular complement a protocol with Adex?

I will probably be re-starting HCG in 6-8 wks, but would like to have something in interim.

2. Advanced Member

I can tell you that Sustain Alpha worked very well for me during PCT. I wouldn't say my libido went through the roof but it was noticeably elevated. If you're looking for a natural way to boost your body's levels, Sustain would be the way to go.
  3. Board Sponsor

Yep, I would go with Sustain Alpha for an overall libido and test boost.

Dermacrine is something that may or may not increase libido. Men over 50 generally notice the most powerful libido boost from Dermacrine.

-Pp
    •   

4. New Member

I've been taken this for about five days. And I'm definitely impressed. Libido has definitely went up (which wasn't too difficult since it had been nearly non-existant). It's not out the roof, but it has increased.

I plan on using this for about 4-6 weeks. Should I apply every day? Or do something like 5 days on / 2 days off?

Thanks for the all the input
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

I think if you want an increase you should use the entire TRS. Having all the bases covered works.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    I think if you want an increase you should use the entire TRS. Having all the bases covered works.

TRS? Not sure what you mean..
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

The Test recovery stack, its comprised of Sustain, T8, and Endoamp, see their site.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    The Test recovery stack, its comprised of Sustain, T8, and Endoamp, see their site.

Yea I have seen that on their site. Interestingly enough, in addition to Sustain Alpha - I'm taking Toco 8 and a different anti-cort/Phosphatidylserine product. So it's quite similar to TRS.

I still would like to hear suggestions optimal method of using Sustain Alpha: Every day or 5 days on / 2 days off?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thenxtgrt1 View Post
    Yea I have seen that on their site. Interestingly enough, in addition to Sustain Alpha - I'm taking Toco 8 and a different anti-cort/Phosphatidylserine product. So it's quite similar to TRS.

I still would like to hear suggestions optimal method of using Sustain Alpha: Every day or 5 days on / 2 days off?
    Considering your other supps, I would use the 5/2 protocol.
  10. Board Sponsor

Yes, this is what we recommend for all Sustain users now. You can also do 2 weeks on, 1 week off if that fits your schedule better.

-Pp
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yes, this is what we recommend for all Sustain users now. You can also do 2 weeks on, 1 week off if that fits your schedule better.

-Pp
    Would Sustain Alpha's efficacy be reduced with the use of an additional transdermal product(fat burner)?

If not, should they be applied at different times?
  12. Board Sponsor

Would Sustain Alpha's efficacy be reduced with the use of an additional transdermal product(fat burner)?

If not, should they be applied at different times?
    No, you should still be able to get a full dose of SA on and save the stomach for a topical fat burner.

-Pp
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    No, you should still be able to get a full dose of SA on and save the stomach for a topical fat burner.

-Pp
    Cool...I only use fat burner on chest (which I doubt is a problem). And I will continue to apply S A on stomach, ball sac, arms, shoulders and inner thighs.
  14. New Member

Cool...I only use fat burner on chest (which I doubt is a problem). And I will continue to apply S A on stomach, ball sac, arms, shoulders and inner thighs.
    I've had problems with high estrogen in past. Am I overdoing it by taking Sus Alpha and Arimidex? Or is resveratrol in S A enough to keep estrogen down. Does resveratrol act in the same was as Adex? Or is it more like DIM and just affect metabolites of estrogen?
  15. Board Sponsor

I've had problems with high estrogen in past. Am I overdoing it by taking Sus Alpha and Arimidex? Or is resveratrol in S A enough to keep estrogen down. Does resveratrol act in the same was as Adex? Or is it more like DIM and just affect metabolites of estrogen?
    Resveratrol is a very weak AI, not even close to Arimidex, but itís hard to say exactly what it is doing in your situation. Iíve seen estrogen go up or down with resveratrol supplementation. [Generally, a rise in estrogen is associated with a big boost in testosterone]

You will have to run blood tests though to really know if you need the Arimidex... Most men dont need to worry about this, but since you say you have had problems it might be worth checking.

-Eric
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:14 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 03:56 PM
  3. Libido...Sustain Alpha / Dermacrine
    By thenxtgrt1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0