- 11-17-2008, 05:05 PM
- 11-17-2008, 05:13 PM
Poopypants and i have a log going in the cycle section. I'm running it with phera, and poopy with epistane. While it's not a 1-T solo review, i think it should be some good feedback all the same.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
11-18-2008, 05:47 PM
11-18-2008, 08:56 PM
In case you're looking for the log, it is found Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!
11-20-2008, 09:58 AM
11-24-2008, 10:14 PM
Thanks guys, please keep us posted.
My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
11-25-2008, 07:34 PM
how would running a new topical dhea lotion with epistane and phera give anything meaningful. I think it's a big waste of your money.
11-25-2008, 08:46 PM
It's not just DHEA, man.
Active ingredients per 5 pumps
1-Androsterone™ – 112.5 mg
DHEA – 94.5 mg
Pregnenolone - 18 mg
11-26-2008, 03:23 PM
11-29-2008, 04:12 PM
12-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Just finished my second week of using 1-T solo at 4 pumps per day. Only thing I've noticed is a lot of joint pains - elbows and knees - bad enough to actually reduce my strength levels. I'm wondering if this is the DHEA or 1-andosterone shutting down cortisol output and causing the problem. Anybody else have similar experiences? For what it's worth, I'm 61 and 185 pounds.
12-05-2008, 08:04 PM
12-05-2008, 08:16 PM
12-05-2008, 08:21 PM
12-06-2008, 01:43 AM
12-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rhysboi in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2010, 06:01 AM
- By tat2snlifting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2009, 03:20 PM
- By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 08-12-2009, 11:22 AM
- By ricker1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-10-2004, 02:36 PM
- By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 15Last Post: 05-28-2004, 01:50 AM