women and dematherm
- 11-14-2008, 03:24 PM
- 11-14-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm not familiar with the ingredients in that. Is it similar to Napalm and Lipoderm? If so then it is fine.
- 11-14-2008, 03:38 PM
Ok..went and looked it up. It looks interesting! I think it would be fine to use.
11-15-2008, 08:10 PM
05-28-2009, 12:17 PM
05-31-2009, 01:30 AM
You should looking into the new formula on primordials webiste. It has no hormonal ingredients in its profile and would probably be fine to run with birth control.
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
06-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Dermatherm should NOT interfere with Birth control Efficacy. Some other products such as Dermacrine will however.
On a side note:
One hell of a deal here guys. Check it out!! PP's 8 Week Fat Loss Stack $49
PM me with any order questions and concerns
Similar Forum Threads
- By jart45 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-02-2010, 02:39 PM
- By airvine91 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2010, 07:56 PM
- By MMAMONSTER19 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 11Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:14 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
- By Mass_69 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2006, 12:57 PM