Primeval Labs EAA Max Giveaway!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. First off thanks to @The Solution for allowing me to review Primeval-labs EAA MAX.
    For me this has been a very refreshing drink. I chose watermelon,* by far this was the best tasting watermelon flavor I've had compared to other watermelon drinks I've had in the past pwo and creatines.
    I chose to drink mine post work out, about 2 hours after training, and non training days around 8am.
    For those that follow me know I have a tremendous amount of responsibility on my plate in reference to my work schedule.* My workouts are at 3am and work a minimum of 11 to 15 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week. Manual labor.
    I have definitely noticed a refreshed feeling since starting my EAA MAX.* I can train in am, and find myself dropping down doing Pushups at 2pm while on the jobsite. Definitely has an impact on recovery for me.
    1. Taste, I personally loved it and would recommend it to others.
    2. Mix, perfect for me. Lil foamy at the top, no grainy floaters. I mixed with 16.9 Oz of water. Perfect Name:  20181121_044758.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  512.9 KB
    3. Recovery, as stated above. Always feeling refreshed and ready to go
    I will definitely add this product to my lineup of staples. I've seen this before bogo, hope to see it again.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Appreciate the review sir.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    First off thanks to @The Solution for allowing me to review Primeval-labs EAA MAX.
    For me this has been a very refreshing drink. I chose watermelon,* by far this was the best tasting watermelon flavor I've had compared to other watermelon drinks I've had in the past pwo and creatines.
    I chose to drink mine post work out, about 2 hours after training, and non training days around 8am.
    For those that follow me know I have a tremendous amount of responsibility on my plate in reference to my work schedule.* My workouts are at 3am and work a minimum of 11 to 15 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week. Manual labor.
    I have definitely noticed a refreshed feeling since starting my EAA MAX.* I can train in am, and find myself dropping down doing Pushups at 2pm while on the jobsite. Definitely has an impact on recovery for me.
    1. Taste, I personally loved it and would recommend it to others.
    2. Mix, perfect for me. Lil foamy at the top, no grainy floaters. I mixed with 16.9 Oz of water. Perfect Name:  20181121_044758.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  512.9 KB
    3. Recovery, as stated above. Always feeling refreshed and ready to go
    I will definitely add this product to my lineup of staples. I've seen this before bogo, hope to see it again.
    Nice Review !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

@bbartsche
    @GQdaLEGEND

let me know when you guys can get your reviews up!
    - Bob
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Appreciate the review sir.
    Mine will be up tomorrow
    •   

6. First off thanks to @The Solution for allowing me to review Primeval-labs EAA MAX.
    The flavor I went with was Orange Sherbert. Man this was very delicious. Tasted like melted orange sherbert ice cream. I always loved orange sherbert growing up, so drinking something like this without all the calories was a blessing. It is not too tangy and not too sweet, hits all the right notes of what orange sherbert is, delicious

Name:  20181117_204430 (1).jpg
Views: 12
Size:  891.9 KB

EAA Max is a very fine powder that has no Mixibility issues. I usually mix my BCAA or EAA with around 16oz per scoop. As soon as the powder touched the water, it started to mix in, gave it a few shakes and voilą no issues of clumping. There was a tad bit of foaminess at the top, but went away after a few seconds.

Name:  20181117_204607(1).jpg
Size:  36.3 KB

Recovery was a little increased, I usually train fasted, so adding this as my intra had me feeling good, nothing too major, but there was a little bit, that helps out a lot.

As far as cost goes, I have seen it for around $30 for 30 servings, which is quite a good price, for a fully dosed eaa formula. The flavoring alone is worth that price, but throw in that awesome blend, and man, you are getting what you pay for with this. For me, after my tub is done, I will most likely pick up another tub or two.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    First off thanks to @The Solution for allowing me to review Primeval-labs EAA MAX.
    The flavor I went with was Orange Sherbert. Man this was very delicious. Tasted like melted orange sherbert ice cream. I always loved orange sherbert growing up, so drinking something like this without all the calories was a blessing. It is not too tangy and not too sweet, hits all the right notes of what orange sherbert is, delicious

Name:  20181117_204430 (1).jpg
Size:  891.9 KB

EAA Max is a very fine powder that has no Mixibility issues. I usually mix my BCAA or EAA with around 16oz per scoop. As soon as the powder touched the water, it started to mix in, gave it a few shakes and voilą no issues of clumping. There was a tad bit of foaminess at the top, but went away after a few seconds.

Name:  20181117_204607(1).jpg
Size:  36.3 KB

Recovery was a little increased, I usually train fasted, so adding this as my intra had me feeling good, nothing too major, but there was a little bit, that helps out a lot.

As far as cost goes, I have seen it for around $30 for 30 servings, which is quite a good price, for a fully dosed eaa formula. The flavoring alone is worth that price, but throw in that awesome blend, and man, you are getting what you pay for with this. For me, after my tub is done, I will most likely pick up another tub or two.
    Its on BOGO some places for around $20 for 30 servings, and Primeval was 40% off all weekend for BF/CM which is right around that price. Do some earching and you can always find deals

Appreciate the detail good sir
    - Bob
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Nice review .. mine will be up thurs or Friday .. have it all written up just need time to make it look pretty lol

Yup I actually picked up 2 for $35 on Black Friday deal .. taste is so delicious !!
    SNS Site Wide Sale
    30% Off Sale - Black Friday - Cyber Monday
    Code: Anabolicminds1
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primeval Labs EAA SLEEP Review
    By chedapalooza in forum Modern Athletic Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2018, 02:28 PM
  2. Primeval Labs EpiAndro Max
    By WolfJFlywheel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8