PRIME'S ~ SLEEP/GH
- 11-21-2013, 07:30 PM
- 6'2" 281 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
PRIME'S ~ SLEEP/GH
R.E.M Sleep & GH Releaser
If you’re like many hard working adults, falling asleep can be a daunting task each night. Your mind won’t shut down after a long day of work or you can’t get to the gym until the evening and find yourself revved up even after your back home. There’s finally an all-natural solution to getting the long nourishing sleep you’ve been seeking for years. That means no more self-medicating with anti-histamines or other potentially harmful and addictive products.
And that’s not all you’ll get from taking Sleep/GH before bed. As we know, the time our body heals and repairs is while we’re asleep. The main mechanism for this is the growth hormones naturally released by our pituitary gland during R.E.M. stages while we rest.
The benefits from growth hormone are virtually limitless, from healthier bones and joints, more vibrant skin, better eye sight, and stronger and leaner muscles. Getting quality sleep isn’t something we have to give up on. The ancillary effects of a good night sleep will be immediately felt as you no longer feel like you need a nap mid-day or rely on a cup of coffee or energy drink to get you through the day.
Have a look at the ingredients listed below. Get started on better more quality sleep and a more energized and productive day!
- (Valerian – 200mg) Valaria helps to dramatically improve sleep quality and accelerate relaxation.
- (Picamilon – 100mg)Picamilon improves nervous control, recovery time after performing work, reducing blood pressure and improving memory.
- (Mucuna – 450mg)Mucuna is known to promote a healthy nervous system and improve overall state of well-being. Mucuna is also known to support brain function, libido, and muscle growth.
- (GABA – 3000mg)GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid) is a non-essential amino acid. It is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter, which means it regulates brain and nerve cell activity by inhibiting the number of neurons firing in the brain. By inhibiting over-stimulation of the brain, GABA may help promote relaxation and ease nervous tension.
- (Taurine – 1740mg)Taurine has been shown to lower blood pressure and calm the central nervous system.
- (Tyrosine – 1000mg)Tyrosine has been show to help reduce stress in people who supplement it daily.
20% Off Coupon Code = theneck20
PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
BlackStoneLabs.co/ > 10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-15-2011, 06:54 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 150Last Post: 03-06-2008, 05:19 AM
- By idunk42 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2006, 11:47 PM
- By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2006, 01:07 PM
- By judge-mental in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2005, 02:29 PM