Final PNI Prodigy Review

  1. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0

    Final PNI Prodigy Review




    Thanks again to Ricky and everyone at PNI

    I have finally discovered a pre-workout I am going to stick with!
    PES R&D

  2. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Nice final review love the kind words and support premium logger! Ty for all the support on here and FB..your helping the PNI revolution brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Nice final review love the kind words and support premium logger! Ty for all the support on here and FB..your helping the PNI revolution brother
    No problem! This company has a real bright future and I was honored to be selected to test out one of their products. Cant wait till nutra has PNI in stock!
    PES R&D
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

    No problem! This company has a real bright future and I was honored to be selected to test out one of their products. Cant wait till nutra has PNI in stock!
    Just wait we have some amazing stuff coming out bro just wait and see...it will be revolutionary from anything I've ever seen
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Just wait we have some amazing stuff coming out bro just wait and see...it will be revolutionary from anything I've ever seen
    Can't wait! PNI is gonna be HUGE
    PES R&D
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
  2. PNI Prodigy pre workout final review is up...............
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 08:28 PM
  3. PNI Prodigy Review
    By 1 More Repp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 03:53 PM
  4. My FINAL Natadrol\Testopro review!!!!
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 11:49 AM
  5. Final USPLabs Jacked Review
    By warbird01 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in