PNI

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    PNI


    Hi everyone,

    My name is Chad and I am CEO, Co-founder of Premium Nutraceuticals. We are very excited to be a part of the AM family and look forward to bringing you guys high quality innovative products. Be on the lookout for testing opportunities of our first two products Thermadex and Prodigy coming VERY soon!!!

  2. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Welcome glad to have you good sir
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Welcome glad to have you good sir

    Thank you VERY much!!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    What type of products do you plan on releasing?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Our first two products are Thermadex which is a stimulant based thermogenic which contains a very unique ingredient. I will posting the label shortly. Also a preworkout featuring this same ingredient. We have been testing the formulas locally and getting rave reviews. Below is a sneak peak at the preworkout formula.

    Prodigy Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: Rounded Scoop
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    % Daily Value
    Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:
    3-Aminopropionic Acid, ,L-Citrulline dl-Malate, 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid 2-
    6,500 mg
    **
    6,500 mg
    **
    Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix
    Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, , Ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O- Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate
    4,500 mg
    **
    4,500 mg
    **
    Energy and Focus Blend
    D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-dihydro-3, 7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6-dione, XXXXXXXXX, Naringin
    1,870 mg
    **
    1,870 mg
  6. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Welcome to AM Guys Glad to have you and thanks for taking an interest in our community.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Our first two products are Thermadex which is a stimulant based thermogenic which contains a very unique ingredient. I will posting the label shortly. Also a preworkout featuring this same ingredient. We have been testing the formulas locally and getting rave reviews. Below is a sneak peak at the preworkout formula.

    Prodigy Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: Rounded Scoop
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    % Daily Value
    Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:
    3-Aminopropionic Acid, ,L-Citrulline dl-Malate, 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid 2-
    6,500 mg
    **
    6,500 mg
    **
    Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix
    Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, , Ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O- Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate
    4,500 mg
    **
    4,500 mg
    **
    Energy and Focus Blend
    D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-dihydro-3, 7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6-dione, XXXXXXXXX, Naringin
    1,870 mg
    **
    1,870 mg
    Now that formula looks quite interesting...Citrulline Malate+Ascorbic Acid+Agmatine that alone gives the great pumps...hm...the COP is a good addition IMO, curious to see how 3-Aminopropionic Acid and 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid-2 play out in the test runs ! As for the Stimulant side, good choices so far and loving the Naringin ! Wish more companies would take up on Narigin more haha.

    Looking forward to your products on the planet or here for some reviews!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,925
    Answers
    1

    looks promising
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  8. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    We based this formula on using full amount of every ingredient. This is NOT a concentrate. Over 3.2 grams of Beta Alanine

    The XXXX is the new stim we are using to really set this product apart. We will be disclosing it very soon.
  9. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Welcome to AM Guys Glad to have you and thanks for taking an interest in our community.



    Now that formula looks quite interesting...Citrulline Malate+Ascorbic Acid+Agmatine that alone gives the great pumps...hm...the COP is a good addition IMO, curious to see how 3-Aminopropionic Acid and 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid-2 play out in the test runs ! As for the Stimulant side, good choices so far and loving the Naringin ! Wish more companies would take up on Narigin more haha.

    Looking forward to your products on the planet or here for some reviews!!

    Thank you for the Welcome. I have been a member of AM for 10 years! It is very good to be back and we look forward to contributing to the site.
  10. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    We based this formula on using full amount of every ingredient. This is NOT a concentrate. Over 3.2 grams of Beta Alanine

    The XXXX is the new stim we are using to really set this product apart. We will be disclosing it very soon.
    Looking forward to it !
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Thank you for the Welcome. I have been a member of AM for 10 years! It is very good to be back and we look forward to contributing to the site.
    Yeah haha I noticed, but well you get what I mean we welcome your company haha! And you back since you say you have been inactive for a while.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Hey guess you don't know how things work around here...first person to welcome you is always sent a free lovely gift
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hey guess you don't know how things work around here...first person to welcome you is always sent a free lovely gift
    I will definitely keep that in mind. Shoot me a private message. I have a few questions you might can help me with anyways
  13. Registered User
    01slonoma's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0

    I've tried out Prodigy, and it is on point. I workout at 5am, so most every PWO just gets me awake enough to get the job done. This one really got me feeling alert and ready to lift. The first day I used it was on back and bicep day, and instantly loved it.
  14. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 01slonoma View Post
    I've tried out Prodigy, and it is on point. I workout at 5am, so most every PWO just gets me awake enough to get the job done. This one really got me feeling alert and ready to lift. The first day I used it was on back and bicep day, and instantly loved it.
    I have a strong feeling I know who this is :-) Good to see you on here.

    .
  15. Registered User
    01slonoma's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0

    You know I wouldn't miss out in this. Can't wait to check out the new fat burner. :-)
  16. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    I can only say that formula looks promising and of the stim has any "focus" effects it will the cherry on top of a perfect pump per workout
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Registered User
    01slonoma's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0

    The focus is there. The thing I like most about it, besides the obvious energy, is the N.O. combo. It really got my muscles tight and fully pumped. That seems to.be something that has been lacking in the uc pwo world. Oh, one more bonus... No rushing to the bathroom after taking it. lol I am seriously impressed with this pwo.
  18. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Welcome!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,353
    Answers
    0

    Welcome aboard guys. Always good to see new blood around here
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  20. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0

    Welcome!
  21. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0

    Welcome to the board nice to see guys.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Welcome to the board nice to see guys.
    Thank you. So Neogenix is still around! Thats GREAT to see. I met Shawn in person several times. He is a great guy with great products.
  23. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    Thank you. So Neogenix is still around! Thats GREAT to see. I met Shawn in person several times. He is a great guy with great products.
    Thanks Shaun shows up here and there.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Thanks Shaun shows up here and there.
    Awesome, I will have to send him a hello. I have been dormant from the online for world and would love to catch up with him.
  25. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,490
    Answers
    1

    Well, well...what have we here....Welcome to AM, PNI
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  26. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Well, well...what have we here....Welcome to AM, PNI
    Thank you!
  27. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    Awesome, I will have to send him a hello. I have been dormant from the online for world and would love to catch up with him.
    Well as good a time to come back, you guys have me very interested in a blueberry flavor preworkout for sure.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  28. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    Well as good a time to come back, you guys have me very interested in a blueberry flavor preworkout for sure.
    Prodigy just keep an eye out for my promo thread coming in a few days shhhhhhh
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  29. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0

    Good to see you here brother from another mother
  30. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0

    Welcome back into the mix. I look forward to more info and trying these out.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0

    I need a new PWO any loggers needed??
  32. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Good to see you here brother from another mother
    The Man, The Myth, The Legend
  33. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Name:  image-2547388002.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  582.1 KB

    I'm rating it somewhere between Demi Lovato and Mila Kunis
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  34. Registered User
    01slonoma's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0

    If you like the label...just wait till you try it. ;-)
  35. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 01slonoma View Post
    If you like the label...just wait till you try it. ;-)
    How is the Thermadex treating you?
  36. Registered User
    01slonoma's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0

    Second day on Thermadex and here are my initial thoughts. The energy is very smooth and powerful. It snuck up on me and took me by surprise. I noticed it on the first day when I was in my car pool and realized I was feeling very upbeat and talking everyone's ear off. lol I am a stim lover and the first pill at 7am kept me going till well after lunch time. As for the burn, wow... The burn is there. I've only had maybe two other thermos make me actuality sweat, but nothing like this one. I just had this nice steady warmth for hours that kept me sweating in a 72 degree office. The appetite suppressing is strong, but not overwhelming. That is a plus as well. It's hard to get in food every two hours when you have to force it. lol Needless to say it is a homerun in my opinion.
  37. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 01slonoma
    Second day on Thermadex and here are my initial thoughts. The energy is very smooth and powerful. It snuck up on me and took me by surprise. I noticed it on the first day when I was in my car pool and realized I was feeling very upbeat and talking everyone's ear off. lol I am a stim lover and the first pill at 7am kept me going till well after lunch time. As for the burn, wow... The burn is there. I've only had maybe two other thermos make me actuality sweat, but nothing like this one. I just had this nice steady warmth for hours that kept me sweating in a 72 degree office. The appetite suppressing is strong, but not overwhelming. That is a plus as well. It's hard to get in food every two hours when you have to force it. lol Needless to say it is a homerun in my opinion.
    Nice review man why do you need to eat every 2 hours?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Registered User
    01slonoma's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0

    Thanks, Man. :-) I just prefer to eat small 300-400 calorie meals every two or three hours. Sometimes I go longer between, but normally I can tell when I need to eat. lol It must be working because I've shed 130lbs of fat doing it. ;-) Recently I've raised it to around 500-600 cals per meal and added more clean Carbs in an effort to add a bit more mass. Not too much though since I still have fat that needs to go.
  39. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 01slonoma
    Thanks, Man. :-) I just prefer to eat small 300-400 calorie meals every two or three hours. Sometimes I go longer between, but normally I can tell when I need to eat. lol It must be working because I've shed 130lbs of fat doing it. ;-) Recently I've raised it to around 500-600 cals per meal and added more clean Carbs in an effort to add a bit more mass. Not too much though since I still have fat that needs to go.
    Awesome job on losing that much weight that's a lifetime accomplishment
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  40. Registered User
    01slonoma's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0

    Thanis, Brotha. It's been a long trip, but worth every minute. :-)
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in