SR 9009 Testing

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to PRE for giving me a chance to try out the TD SR9009 on my research subject.
The subject (a early stage rougarou), current stats
5'10"
221 pounds
Currently 4 months post op to repair right front leg.
Plan is to cut as much fat off of him as possible while testing this out on him.
Will start applying transdermal as soon as it arrives.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of research starts tomorrow

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Day 1.
Applied 10mg to test subject. Upon first cracking open bottle. It smell very strong of rubbing alcohol. But after Applying to subject smell becomes very pleasant and starts rubbing on thin but dries within 5 to 8 seconds or so.
very pleased so far with just the application

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Day 2. Applying to the inside of subjects forearms and rubbing together.
Doing two doses of 10mg each.
No skin irritation as of now. Will keep applying to same area as long as this continues.
Felt a decent euphoric feeling this morning.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Snatch grip DL
5x3@265
1x amrap@155 plus 80 pounds in chain( snatch grip)
Then another amrap with sumo

Bb rows
3x10

Hammer strength Pulldowns
3x10

Hammer strength low rows
5x10

Incline db curls
5x10

Machine rev fly
5x10

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Morning weight 219.
Subject is down 2 pounds since starting and he even got in some pizza last night, so not to bad.
I will ensure he sticks to the nutrition plan going forward.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 days and lost 2lb already?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
3 days and lost 2lb already?
Started at 221. Can be fluctuation, but after hammering some pizza last night it's not bad. Will still be keeping eye on it

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Squat
3x3

Sldl
3x5

Vertical leg press
3x5

Leg ext
5x10 with 3 sec pause at top at end of each set

Leg curls
5x10

Db sldl
3x8

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Warm up
Tri pushdowns
X100
As with
Standing cable rows
X100

Bench
5x3 working up to 205
1x amrap(spoto press style)

Behind the neck press
3x10
Ss with
Dips
3x10

Cable flys
5x10

Tri overhead ext
5x10
Ss with
Seated db lat raises
5x10

Sprints once I got home

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! Definitely interested in getting this for my test subject!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Great energy all day today. Got up and hit the gym and also some sprints. After that sprayed off patio and all outside ****. Then ram errands with the wife all afternoon and still going.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift
3x2@ 320
3x2( sumo)@309

Pulldowns
3x10

T bar rows
3x10

Shrugs
5x10

Bb curls
5x10

Cable rev flys
5x10

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Subject is loving the energy so far with this stuff. He feels like he woke up a bit tighter this morning despite having strayed from his diet yesterday.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Good day today. First day starting with Mind and Muscles Team Juggernaut for training and nutrition. So time to really get this going even better.
Little bit of a more higher volume day today and had the stamina to last.
Trained shoulders, calves, and a bit of rear neck testicles aka traps.
Also hit 20 min cardio on the death machine better known as stair climber. Had a hell of a sweat going.
Still applying in the same location on the subject and hasn't noticed any irritation to note on.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far! We're glad it seems to be effective in our solution!
Seemed to have found the right combination

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Hit up some back, biceps, and calves along with 20 min on the ellpical for some early morning cardio to get the blood going.
Been awhile since I've trained as early as this but with Halloween stuff going on all day with the kids, I needed to get it in. I diffenatly forgot how mich longer it takes to warm up this early and strenght is a little bit lower than in the later morning or evening

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Off day today for the subject, just some light walking. Subject applied right before laying down tonight and did notice about 10 sec of light itching but nothuing crazy and went away quickly.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Today I got up chest, tris, and and. With some cardio of 20 min on the stair climber

Had a decent training session. First time doing chest in a while without do flat bench barbell press but felt like i still got decent chest work in.

Didn't apply dose to subject first thing this morning since he came to the gym with me, but will apply after I get him clean up.

He does notice in the morning after Applying that he gets a good dose of clean energy, but also to note that it was applied right before bed last night and it didn't seem to affect sleep.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Subject trained some legs this morning while fasted. Now I've got him home to hammer down some food, clean him up and apply this morning's dose.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Nothing for training today and tomorrow, so will just be stocking to diet, watching football and spending time with the family.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Hit shoulders and abs today. Seems like I should have a couple days to a week left. Good energy today through out the day.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Hit up about 2 hours of flag football with the guys at work. Then chest and tris. Bringing up the intensity a little bit more this week, which I like. And finished off the training session with 28 min on the ellpical

Will apply today's first dose to the subject after I get a shower and cleaned up.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me you are not using this on yourself

That was not part of the logging/testing agreement
Nope. Just giving a update on just what my days kinda consist of. And that the subject didn't get his first dose of the day till later morning time, opposed to normally getting it early morning.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Appiled last dose to the subject and will be sitting down with it tonight to get all it's thoughts.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So I was able to sit down with my subject and discuss with it what he thought about the SR9009.
So the subjects weight stayed around the same weight but calories were upped during this time just purely because he started working with someone on diet right after I started working with it on this product. Even though calories were higher than normal weight stayed around the same but subject visually dropped some fat. The subject felt this also helped with energy in the morning and helped suppressed appetite through out the day. One thing to note is even though it seemed to help with energy in the morning. It did not affect sleep when dosed at bed time.
One of the biggest positives my subject felt with this was recovery and stamina. During this run my subject seemed to be able to keep going and going while I put him through his training sessions and seemed to recover by the next day. All in all my subject really enjoyed this run and would recommend it to any other creatures of the night.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone interested in a water based injectable version of this?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Would it still be dosed twice a day or how would that work.

drew60

Awards
If its relatively pip free im sure itd be awesome for research purposes. I would assume that it would completely take away the bioavailability issue. Is there a known half life?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its relatively pip free im sure itd be awesome for research purposes. I would assume that it would completely take away the bioavailability issue. Is there a known half life?
Water based but can’t comment on pip or Dosing because it is not for injection. Research value is very high though for sure

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Half life is still gonna be short but hopefully we can get a more accurate estimate based off research.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Half life is still gonna be short but hopefully we can get a more accurate estimate based off research.
If you do this, I have a good research subject to test it's efficiency.