Premier oils temporary email

1. Premier oils temporary email

While we are still getting the site ready I have an email for everyone where premier oils questions can be asked and orders can be placed until the site is back up.
    [email protected]

I would like to remind everyone that these products are not for human or animal use and are not for injection. I will not discuss how to use these products outside of a lab environment.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

2. Website will be up in the next few days hopefully but until then, this email will remain active for orders. Thanks!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

3. Is there a product list?

4. Quote Originally Posted by kid amnesiac View Post
    Is there a product list?
    Yes just send email for product catalog

5. When Is the list of the new oral research compounds going to be available?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by murman89 View Post
    When Is the list of the new oral research compounds going to be available?
    Hopefully will have some of them available today. Got a bunch of really cool stuff on the way just waiting on raws to arrive then they have to be synthesized into final product. Very soon for tons of cool stuff!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. flax seed oil suggestions
    By mauibuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 08:20 AM
  2. BDC check you emails. please!
    By txwakeskater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 11:17 AM
  3. Flax vs. Hemp Oil???
    By Kay in forum Weight Loss