BPC-157

1. BPC-157

Got a buddy with a shoulder injury, and wanted me to ask if anyone has ever had any luck healing an injury using this?

2. I think @hairygrandpa would be one to ask. Not sure if he's back from "vacation" or not.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I think @hairygrandpa would be one to ask. Not sure if he's back from "vacation" or not.
    Good call

4. Pretty sure @ChocolateClen also ran it, but he's still MIA, as far as I know.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

5. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Got a buddy with a shoulder injury, and wanted me to ask if anyone has ever had any luck healing an injury using this?
    Here my old thread. Important update on usage in combination with PEG-MGF on page 6.
    BPC-157 / shoulder tear healing / rotator cuff / how-to guide with vids and pics
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. -PEG-MGF with BPC-157 is the way to go! When I started to use PEG-MGF eod, healing accelerated beyond believe.
    I used one day BPC, the next day MGF. Dosage: 1 vial PEG-MGF is good for 5-6 applications near injury.

-Use more Bac water! Meaning, fill the syringe with about 0.4ml Bac water, then fill it with either BPC or MGF.
    The reasoning behind this is, if you use only drops of BPC/MGF to reach the actual injury, you probably miss it. Using more volume penetrates more tissue. Also, it renders the use of multiple injections around the injury mute, only one injection needed.

-do not mix BPC with MGF in the same syringe, I suspect it renders the mixture useless (made this observation using other peptides, may do the same to BPC/MGF)
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

7. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Here my old thread. Important update on usage in combination with PEG-MGF on page 6.
    BPC-157 / shoulder tear healing / rotator cuff / how-to guide with vids and pics
    Thank you sir. I will pass this information on to him
    Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    -PEG-MGF with BPC-157 is the way to go! When I started to use PEG-MGF eod, healing accelerated beyond believe.
    I used one day BPC, the next day MGF. Dosage: 1 vial PEG-MGF is good for 5-6 applications near injury.

-Use more Bac water! Meaning, fill the syringe with about 0.4ml Bac water, then fill it with either BPC or MGF.
    The reasoning behind this is, if you use only drops of BPC/MGF to reach the actual injury, you probably miss it. Using more volume penetrates more tissue. Also, it renders the use of multiple injections around the injury mute, only one injection needed.

-do not mix BPC with MGF in the same syringe, I suspect it renders the mixture useless (made this observation using other peptides, may do the same to BPC/MGF)

8. @Woody also has some experience with this. He swears by it and has convinced me to get on board with it for my wrist.

9. Iíve had great results with it when it was real. Too many fakes on the peptide markets though. Did wonders on my shoulder. Fixed it within a week. Same for tendinitis in my IT band, and a dislocated thumb. Mixed it with 2 units of TB-500 a week.

10. I used it after shoulder surgery and the physical therapist said I was recovering very quickly. I told her of me using it and she didn’t seem too worried, just told me to make sure it was a reputable place. Lol

11. @PRE @Yates does PRE have a BPC coming soon? I have a research subject thats in desperate need of some...
    SCHOOLofSWOLE athlete
    follow @schoolofswole on instagram for all things training, diet, mindset & motivation

12. Quote Originally Posted by JONimal View Post
    @PRE @Yates does PRE have a BPC coming soon? I have a research subject thats in desperate need of some...
    Peptides haven't been our biggest seller, so the chances in the near future aren't very likely. But we are always open minded if the demand is there

-PRE
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    Peptides haven't been our biggest seller, so the chances in the near future aren't very likely. But we are always open minded if the demand is there

-PRE
    That would be a great idea
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPC 157 the Healing Peptide
    By Gutterpump in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 09-16-2017, 02:28 PM
  2. BPC-157 Dosage
    By jeremiah0079 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2016, 02:57 PM