New sister site coming soon

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    Im not sure what adding the "diol" does to it... But if it turns it into a wet compound it would seem like a less toxic m1t
    It usually makes a compound more anabolic
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*


  2. How much longer for the sister site? I need something new to look at work
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    How much longer for the sister site? I need something new to look at work
    The uglier, less attractive sister site needs loving too
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    The uglier, less attractive sister site needs loving too
    Hilarious, milk went up my nose this AM reading this.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    The uglier, less attractive sister site needs loving too
    But she's got a really good personality
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    But she's got a really good personality
    It's all pink on the inside fellas. We still talking about a website? Anyway, a temporary email is in place for premier oils and orders are currently being taken
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  7. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    It's all pink on the inside fellas. We still talking about a website?
    Anyway, a temporary email is in place for premier oils and orders are currently being taken
    So where is the list of oils avaiable, or do you email to get the list..?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    So where is the list of oils avaiable, or do you email to get the list..?
    It is available via email until the site is ready next week. Sorry for any inconvenience
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  9. Bump how’s site coming along?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AlTiTuDe06 View Post
    Bump how’s site coming along?
    Still waiting on the website guy. Was supposed to do a site test run Monday and here it is Friday but when it is finished we will definitely kick things off with a sale!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  11. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Still waiting on the website guy. Was supposed to do a site test run Monday and here it is Friday but when it is finished we will definitely kick things off with a sale!
    International shipping?

  12. boyy oh boyy so much goodness about to launch............

  13. Can't wait for this! I hope the international shipping doesn't make it not worth it like with nv

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    International shipping?
    I will do that for you guys just email me
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  15. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I will do that for you guys just email me
    I shot you a PM

  16. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    I shot you a PM
    Responded my friend
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  17. So what's the eta for site or new product list?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by murman89 View Post
    So what's the eta for site or new product list?
    Site will definitely be done next week and products are available now via email.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  19. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Site will definitely be done next week and products are available now via email.
    Nice

  20. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Site will definitely be done next week and products are available now via email.
    Emailed last week, but the "new upcoming "compounds weren't on the list yet. Just wondering if those are on the list yet.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by murman89 View Post
    Emailed last week, but the "new upcoming "compounds weren't on the list yet. Just wondering if those are on the list yet.
    Superdrol diol and dmz are now available. Dmz is gonna be sold off cheap with the upcoming ban talk and we only have 100 bottles available so scoop a few while you can.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  22. The site looks good but not letting me in atm

  23. Trying to snag some dmz

  24. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Trying to snag some dmz
    Email for orders right now. The site will be up this week but can only take email orders until then
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  25. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    The site looks good but not letting me in atm
    Which website?
    PremierResearchEssentials.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New DTH formula coming soon?
    By Mars1107 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:11 PM
  2. NEW! "CRE-02" Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. Sublingual pSERM - New Produt Announcement - Coming Soon
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 08:03 PM
  4. NEW NOS ETHER coming soon!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:52 PM
  5. NEW! Cordygen-VO2 Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 12:35 AM
Log in
Log in