New sister site coming soon

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    What's the website ?
    The website is....still being built but that is giving us plenty of time to perfect carriers and get plenty of stock ready to ship.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*


  2. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    What's the website ?
    The website is....still being built but that is giving us plenty of time to perfect carriers and get plenty of stock ready to ship.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    The website is....still being built but that is giving us plenty of time to perfect carriers and get plenty of stock ready to ship.
    Okay thanks I misread where you said the website was up to 11 new products. Thought it meant the website was up and running with 11


    Any idea when mk677 will be back in stock ?

  4. Hell yes
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Okay thanks I misread where you said the website was up to 11 new products. Thought it meant the website was up and running with 11


    Any idea when mk677 will be back in stock ?
    Not yet but soon! Still making sure everything is gonna work correctly as the site is being made. Will need some gineau pigs soon for sure. My couple of dogs and spider can only test so much stuff!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Not yet but soon! Still making sure everything is gonna work correctly as the site is being made. Will need some gineau pigs soon for sure. My couple of dogs and spider can only test so much stuff!
    Man I am pumped for this. About to order some ancillary items for my lab. Can you give us any teaser pics of the new products?

  7. Good job guys. Can't wait
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  8. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Not yet but soon! Still making sure everything is gonna work correctly as the site is being made. Will need some gineau pigs soon for sure. My couple of dogs and spider can only test so much stuff!
    ooohhhh it might be time to get my guniea pig out for a walk again soon
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  9. Any Formestane or 11kt TD's?

  10. I've been wanting IM Formestane for a while now
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Any Formestane or 11kt TD's?
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    I've been wanting IM Formestane for a while now
    I don't think any US Based Research Lab can sell Formestane. It was specially banned in the
    last DASCA Ban a few years ago.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    I don't think any US Based Research Lab can sell Formestane. It was specially banned in the
    last DASCA Ban a few years ago.
    Big sad face

  13. I have a penguin that I would like to get stronger

  14. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Big sad face
    BLR is supposed to be coming back out with Formeron in the UK very soon.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  15. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    BLR is supposed to be coming back out with Formeron in the UK very soon.
    Oh yes! For U.K
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. Too cool

  17. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    BLR is supposed to be coming back out with Formeron in the UK very soon.
    yes i would definitely buy this from the UK. I tried Brawns formestane and it was complete bunk and overpriced trust me i have ran formabolic and formeron at least half a dozen times and so i know real formestane.

  18. proviron?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    proviron?
    Mesterolone is a controlled substance.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    Mesterolone is a controlled substance.
    G'D the fda man!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Most of the good stuff is banned.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    Most of the good stuff is banned.
    so much for the opioid addiction crises...lets just ban anabolics!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. sounds interesting
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so much for the opioid addiction crises...lets just ban anabolics!!!
    gains got too dangerous... had to stop them (said no one ever)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    gains got too dangerous... had to stop them (said no one ever)
    look boss..da gains da gains
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New DTH formula coming soon?
    By Mars1107 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:11 PM
  2. NEW! "CRE-02" Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. Sublingual pSERM - New Produt Announcement - Coming Soon
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 08:03 PM
  4. NEW NOS ETHER coming soon!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:52 PM
  5. NEW! Cordygen-VO2 Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 12:35 AM
Log in
Log in