TRANSDERMAL SR9009

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. TRANSDERMAL SR9009

Who would be interested in something like this?

*We would not be releasing it in oral form
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

2. Awesome, yes please. DMSO based or other transdermal carrier?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using AnabolicMinds mobile app
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Awesome, yes please. DMSO based or other transdermal carrier?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using AnabolicMinds mobile app
    Most likely dmso because it's approved for animal use and greatly helps with absorption.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

4. I will not use DMSO. DMSO is non-specific in what it carries across the skin. On top of that it will irritate the skin which reduces absorption over time.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    I will not use DMSO. DMSO is non-specific in what it carries across the skin. On top of that it will irritate the skin which reduces absorption over time.
    I've used 10% dmso with my transdermal formula for over a year now. Never had a single issue with irritation or diminishing effects. I'm sure if you emailed pre he could make a dmso free bottle for your research project because of your concerns for your subject.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I've used 10% dmso with my transdermal formula for over a year now. Never had a single issue with irritation or diminishing effects. I'm sure if you emailed pre he could make a dmso free bottle for your research project because of your concerns for your subject.
    We can absolutely work around this concern of yours, though the carrier will not be as effective in our opinion.
    Therefore, Research/Testings may be skewed compared to other researcher's findings.

7. I've tested compounds in DMSO before and that **** was amazing. No other carrier compared in terms of its efficiency to penetrate the skin and carry over the active.

Just wash the test subjects skin thoroughly before administering the chemical

8. It carries over the active and alos any impurities in teh solution/on the skin.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    It carries over the active and alos any impurities in teh solution/on the skin.
    Depends on the particle size. Not everything can make it in despite the DMSO. Bacteria and virus included in things that can't penetrate.

I've used 70% DMSO without irritation. I bought 99.997% pure which has no smell, and mixed it with some distilled water in a little dropper bottle.

I would be interested in this as a transdermal as from what I read, the oral bioavailability is crap and isn't worth it. Other than that, it seems like it has amazing properties. Worth checking out for sure!

10. I didn't talk about viruses and bacteria which will not resist the alcohol which will probably be part of the TD carrier anyway.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    I didn't talk about viruses and bacteria which will not resist the alcohol which will probably be part of the TD carrier anyway.
    Didn't say you did, my friend, was just making another comment.

12. Anyway, In response to OP: I'll be interested in this product if it is DMSO free. This way people can add their own DMSO if they want to.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    Anyway, In response to OP: I'll be interested in this product if it is DMSO free. This way people can add their own DMSO if they want to.
    We offered to make it for you without dmso, not sure what more you could want. No reason to bring any negativity to this post. Btw my dog would eat your dog. Just sayin'.

14. TD SR9009 would be the only way to go because that ish is not good orally.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

15. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    TD SR9009 would be the only way to go because that ish is not good orally.
    Exactly and we don't want to release something that isn't going to be worth researching with!

16. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    We offered to make it for you without dmso, not sure what more you could want. No reason to bring any negativity to this post. Btw my dog would eat your dog. Just sayin'.
    Wow....all this time I was thinking "Well, that's kind of weird to pose next to a Camel...but whatever.." lol

17. I've been on the fence on sr9009 but the cost for it based on poor bioavailability has kept me away.

18. ^ This. The half life is what 2-4 hours? It's supposed to be exercise in a bottle... If this works, it would be easier to dose "Harry" multiple times daily. I'd definitely volunteer him to test this out. He likes when I rub his tentacles.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

19. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I don't want anything. you asked if we are interested in your product. I gave you my response and the reasons why i dont want to use dmso. and you, what do you want? do you want everybody say that they want the product with dmso? Or do you want honest opinions? By the way thanks for offering a dmso free version to me. And you see only one of my dogs here

20. Yessir, oral bioavailability is basically useless. That's why even after countless inquiries we never brought it to market.

I'm happy to see that there would be interest in a TD version for Research. I'll get a small amount ordered with our next shipment and pick a few lucky testers. If all goes well, we will bring it to our store!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    I don't want anything. you asked if we are interested in your product. I gave you my response and the reasons why i dont want to use dmso. and you, what do you want? do you want everybody say that they want the product with dmso? Or do you want honest opinions? By the way thanks for offering a dmso free version to me. And you see only one of my dogs here
    Appreciate your input buddy and will seriously hook you up with dmso free stuff if that is what you feel more comfortable with. We can discuss other ingredients as well ( privately, of course ) and that's only one of my dogs as well

22. okay i have to admit. your dog can eat all mines.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    okay i have to admit. your dog can eat all mines.
    Lololol

24. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Wow....all this time I was thinking "Well, that's kind of weird to pose next to a Camel...but whatever.." lol
    He's pretty ugly, that's for sure

25. until Yates said it is a dog I was also thinking it was a camel. You sure it's a dog Yates? Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Grief from girlfriend/wife for wanting a transdermal??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 05:53 PM
  2. recipe for transdermal fina?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
  3. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
  4. Fina and 4AD/Test transdermal
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:16 PM
  5. Test ENTH as a transdermal
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM