TRANSDERMAL SR9009

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Yates, what type of dog is that? Looks like it might be part mastiff or Almost looks like a French Mastiff, Dogue De Bordeaux with cropped ears... that or a pretty big sharpei! How much does it weigh?

My pup is closing in on 120 now at 10 months.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. I've wondered this myself. Since SR9009 was pretty much never manufactured to be absorbed properly, that means many test subjects were experiencing placebo if anything, and no actual fat burning properties which is what is desirable. So, with that said, is there actually any detrimental effects documented (adverse longish term) effects, or were SARMS originally developed in the first place to be relatively safe. SARMS interest me the most.

Would be interested in administering this to my test subject in question in addition to Ostarine, but is not 100% needed. Thanks PRE and Yates.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yates, what type of dog is that? Looks like it might be part mastiff or Almost looks like a French Mastiff, Dogue De Bordeaux with cropped ears... that or a pretty big sharpei! How much does it weigh?

My pup is closing in on 120 now at 10 months.
    He's supposed to be a miniature sharpei lol but he's not exactly that small for being 11 months old. I've seen that beautiful grey monster of yours on fb, thing looks like a horse!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

4. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    I've wondered this myself. Since SR9009 was pretty much never manufactured to be absorbed properly, that means many test subjects were experiencing placebo if anything, and no actual fat burning properties which is what is desirable. So, with that said, is there actually any detrimental effects documented (adverse longish term) effects, or were SARMS originally developed in the first place to be relatively safe. SARMS interest me the most.

Would be interested in administering this to my test subject in question in addition to Ostarine, but is not 100% needed. Thanks PRE and Yates.
    I've got a friend that swears by the stuff and doses it every couple hours. Says he has unlimited energy. Due to how it looks on paper I've never tried it but the transdermal delivery should be worth doing a little research with. The dog is getting a little fat and filling out his wrinkles lol so I need to run him down a few pounds.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

5. I need to look into this a bit more. Sounds like it should be great in a cut.
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    He's supposed to be a miniature sharpei lol but he's not exactly that small for being 11 months old. I've seen that beautiful grey monster of yours on fb, thing looks like a horse!
    Miniature? HaHa! He's a big boy, or just has a really big head. How much does he weigh?

Yeah my boy is quite the horse now. Such a big lover too!!!! If only he wasn't a slobber monster. I have to put on clothes I don't mind getting slobber on to play with him without constantly routing his head to the side so he doesn't slobber on me. LOL It's kind of like baby spit up though, you just get used to it. He isn't too bad unless he just drank or ate. That or if he is really hot outside. However he is constantly carrying around and chewing on tree branches when outside so he always has a little. Maybe I should rename him "Mr. Dribbles!"
    Current Training Log -

7. sounds interesting...hmm
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Miniature? HaHa! He's a big boy, or just has a really big head. How much does he weigh?

Yeah my boy is quite the horse now. Such a big lover too!!!! If only he wasn't a slobber monster. I have to put on clothes I don't mind getting slobber on to play with him without constantly routing his head to the side so he doesn't slobber on me. LOL It's kind of like baby spit up though, you just get used to it. He isn't too bad unless he just drank or ate. That or if he is really hot outside. However he is constantly carrying around and chewing on tree branches when outside so he always has a little. Maybe I should rename him "Mr. Dribbles!"
    He's only 50 something pounds but he's got this stupid massive head. Poor guy is just ugly.

9. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I've got a friend that swears by the stuff and doses it every couple hours. Says he has unlimited energy. Due to how it looks on paper I've never tried it but the transdermal delivery should be worth doing a little research with. The dog is getting a little fat and filling out his wrinkles lol so I need to run him down a few pounds.
    I have two bottles of Purerawz oral Sr9009 suspension. My research bunny does notice a difference, despite the poor ingestable availability (in mice)... Doubt this is placebo, as this researcher has been through enough performance enhancing, and recreational substances in the past... very attuned to the subtle or not so subtle effects of a number of compounds.

However, transdermal delivery seems way more sensible for this and wonders if he took the oral suspension and dissolved into DMSO if that might work better for said research?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

10. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    I have two bottles of Purerawz oral Sr9009 suspension. My research bunny does notice a difference, despite the poor ingestable availability (in mice)... Doubt this is placebo, as this researcher has been through enough performance enhancing, and recreational substances in the past... very attuned to the subtle or not so subtle effects of a number of compounds.

However, transdermal delivery seems way more sensible for this and wonders if he took the oral suspension and dissolved into DMSO if that might work better for said research?

Depends the carrier its already in. Not gonna turn an orasweet based oral into a td but if it's in something like peg solution you can probably pull that off

11. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    He's only 50 something pounds but he's got this stupid massive head. Poor guy is just ugly.
    Ha! Well that is the allure of them isn't it? Being "So ugly they are cute." is their niche! Is he as much of a slobber machine as he looks like he might be?
    Current Training Log -

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Ha! Well that is the allure of them isn't it? Being "So ugly they are cute." is their niche! Is he as much of a slobber machine as he looks like he might be?
    He doesn't drool too bad but the sounds he makes....

13. Sr9009 is non-suppressive like GW right?
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

14. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    He doesn't drool too bad but the sounds he makes....
    Yeah, mine makes funny sounds and sometimes he will grumble and exhale hard when he is exasperated and it makes his loose lips flap and make sounds too.
    Current Training Log -

15. Finally read up on this a bit more and it is something I would be interested in giving a try. I want to start gaining some LBM and have a little excess fat at this time. I think this product could get me to where i could lean up while still eating plenty calories and trying to gain LBM only. Sounds like a win win if the TD solution increases availability by a good margin.

Please keep me in mind if you decide to do some testers.
    Current Training Log -

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Finally read up on this a bit more and it is something I would be interested in giving a try. I want to start gaining some LBM and have a little excess fat at this time. I think this product could get me to where i could lean up while still eating plenty calories and trying to gain LBM only. Sounds like a win win if the TD solution increases availability by a good margin.

We definitely will big bro!

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Finally read up on this a bit more and it is something I would be interested in giving a try. I want to start gaining some LBM and have a little excess fat at this time. I think this product could get me to where i could lean up while still eating plenty calories and trying to gain LBM only. Sounds like a win win if the TD solution increases availability by a good margin.

Let this man test it! lol....you look freakin jacked in your photo dude!

18. My research subject would also be very excited to try this. My subject is currently rehabbing from a joint surgery a couple months ago and is currently working and building back strength and mass while cutting down and running a bit more on it's hamster wheel.

19. Also would would be the dosage with each application and per bottle.

20. Ditto here, would be my first AM log.

21. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    Sr9009 is non-suppressive like GW right?
    Correct.

22. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Also would would be the dosage with each application and per bottle.
    We haven't quite figured that out yet, this is a whole new realm of possibilities with making SR9009 into a TD solution. So the old oral dosing protocol is out the window

We will probably create a 20mg/mL solution for the beta-testers. And adjust the dosing according to results, this is not something that will be brought to market for at least 8-12 weeks.
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    We haven't quite figured that out yet, this is a whole new realm of possibilities with making SR9009 into a TD solution. So the old oral dosing protocol is out the window

We will probably create a 20mg/mL solution for the beta-testers. And adjust the dosing according to results, this is not something that will be brought to market for at least 8-12 weeks.
    Would it still have a shorter half life like it normally does or no.
    Also would be very interested in beta testing.

24. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Would it still have a shorter half life like it normally does or no.
    Also would be very interested in beta testing.
    Half life will be the same, but time release will be greatly improved.

I'll use an example,

Think of Trestolone Acetate in oral form VS Trestolone Acetate in Transdermal form.

Same half life once in the body, but the TD version requires much less frequent dosing for stable bloods
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

25. Ok. So with the sr9009 and 20 mgs per use. It could be used once in the morning and once in the evening for 40 total mgs, or would 60 be best.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Grief from girlfriend/wife for wanting a transdermal??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 05:53 PM
  2. recipe for transdermal fina?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
  3. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
  4. Fina and 4AD/Test transdermal
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:16 PM
  5. Test ENTH as a transdermal
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM