Dien diol available now!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    On another note, looks like I'll be starting my first Dien-Diol (Tren cousin) cycle via Transdermals from PRE this week. Blood work came back pretty good. ALT level still a bit elevated. Get Test level tomorrow. I think I need to permanently up my TUDCA dosage and NAC a bit. I want my ALT to go back to 22 level, not the 45 range it sits for sometime after a DMZ or M1AD cycle. I hope thats not a new baseline?

Once I get used to the feel of it (how long before 'kick in period' is it fast like DMZ or more subtle and slow)? And I see if I immediately feel good or need to adjust for sides... I'll consider adding some German Pharma Epi after say first 3 weeks.

Starting at 215lbs and 15%BF roughly right now. Glad to try out this TD dien-diol shortly.
    Please do not use any of our products on yourself. These are for research only and should not be ingested in any form by humans!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

2. Oops, read edits before reply... Grammar was poor last night, now edited - correctly refers to the research pet who would receive this, not me or any human! Sorry i should have grammar checked first!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Ok. So is this TD version of the oral CEL X-Tren? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Well, Yates84 said above Super-diol would be methyldrostanolone-diol (S-drol with diol group) so does that work out to be the same as Diendione, then old Tren PH.(mentioned by vujade above)... or as you said TD version of the oral CEL X-Tren? Don't have those chemical structures memorized.
    Im sorry guys, I mustve overlooked Yates comment about Super Diol. I was referring to Dien Diol with my comments.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

4. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Im sorry guys, I mustve overlooked Yates comment about Super Diol. I was referring to Dien Diol with my comments.
    Ahh that makes more sense. I figured, but was not sure. Muchos gracias for clarifying.

5. Well my research pet received first 1mL (50mg) Dien-Diol prior to his rigorous back routine this AM. Helped my pet apply TD across shoulder, clavicle bone, and some near thin skin part around inner ankle, thigh. Noticed the liquid has a reasonable smell, spreads easy with dropper, and dries fast. Don't have to wait too long, unless you live in a humid environment, I imagine.

Pet ectodragon may have already noticed a nice strength boost and general muscle fullness at the gym this AM, will know more as the weeks progress and track strength and weight. Will research this solo, no stacking for the time being for my pet. I read this kicks in fairly fast for other research pets?

Based on other's research of dien-diol I could find and suggestion will apply 2x daily for research pet, for 100mg total dose, close to general sweet-spot. Once pre workout, once after workout shower.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Well my research pet received first 1mL (50mg) Dien-Diol prior to his rigorous back routine this AM. Helped my pet apply TD across shoulder, clavicle bone, and some near thin skin part around inner ankle, thigh. Noticed the liquid has a reasonable smell, spreads easy with dropper, and dries fast. Don't have to wait too long, unless you live in a humid environment, I imagine.

Pet ectodragon may have already noticed a nice strength boost and general muscle fullness at the gym this AM, will know more as the weeks progress and track strength and weight. Will research this solo, no stacking for the time being for my pet. I read this kicks in fairly fast for other research pets?

Based on other's research of dien-diol I could find and suggestion will apply 2x daily for research pet, for 100mg total dose, close to general sweet-spot. Once pre workout, once after workout shower.
    Start a log thread!

7. Roger good point!

8. Post the link here pls to sub.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Post the link here pls to sub.
    Premier Research Dien Diol research pet, log unsponsored

Link to log.

10. Dienedione has good oral bioavailability for a non-methyl. Dien-diol doesn't though?

11. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    Dienedione has good oral bioavailability for a non-methyl. Dien-diol doesn't though?
    Two different compounds. This is dienolone diol base with no ester so td delivery we feel is the way to go. Seriously doubt this has any merit as an oral. It will also be available in oil carrier soon for even more research options.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

12. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Two different compounds. This is dienolone diol base with no ester so td delivery we feel is the way to go. Seriously doubt this has any merit as an oral. It will also be available in oil carrier soon for even more research options.
    Short or long ester?

13. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    Short or long ester?
    No ester as well. Dien ace is on the list of to dos though

14. Hey Yates.

Quick Q - What's the half life of dien-diol out of curiosity? Can my pet ectodragon use single preworkout dose - like this morning - and just do 100mg pre workout? Or does the half life lend to split dosing?

Thanks!

15. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Hey Yates.

Quick Q - What's the half life of dien-diol out of curiosity? Can my pet ectodragon use single preworkout dose - like this morning - and just do 100mg pre workout? Or does the half life lend to split dosing?

Thanks!
    Twice a day dosing is gonna be your best bet for the best research results

16. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Twice a day dosing is gonna be your best bet for the best research results
    Thanks - how about upper daily limit, mg wise, for 6'2" ectodragon? 150mg or 200mg?Dragon seems to like TD for pre workout strength boost so far, for being low on sleep due to baby dragon cries... chest strength was good regardless this AM as noted in log.

17. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Thanks - how about upper daily limit, mg wise, for 6'2" ectodragon? 150mg or 200mg?Dragon seems to like TD for pre workout strength boost so far, for being low on sleep due to baby dragon cries... chest strength was good regardless this AM as noted in log.
    150mg should be plenty

18. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Yep. SD. Sounds very interesting. Is being synthesized as we speak. This is not for human consumption but the research value is gonna be rediculous!
    I love getting the best research value for my $. How's the SuperDiol coming? Need to plan research for upcoming months

19. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    I love getting the best research value for my $. How's the SuperDiol coming? Need to plan research for upcoming months
    Yeah my research animal is STOKED about SuperDiol
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

20. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    It's in the mail now all made up we just need to receive it and cap it up

21. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    It's in the mail now all made up we just need to receive it and cap it up
    So its gonna be a capsule?

22. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    So its gonna be a capsule?
    Capsule, oil, and liquid oral
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    Dannngg. Think my tarantula would pick the liquid oral

24. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    Very excited for this!

25. You guys should look into dimethandiolone. It's supposed to be a much more potent, orally available version of nandrolone. Its does not aromatize either. Basically stronger than trest with no aromitazation. And bioavailable orally.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stimulant-X 2.0 Available Now?!
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 03:02 PM