Dien diol available now!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. The first part of the name should bring up many memories of the early 2000's
    PremierResearchEssentials.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Super diol? Sounds interesting.
    Yep. SD. Sounds very interesting. Is being synthesized as we speak. This is not for human consumption but the research value is gonna be rediculous!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   
       


  3. When this new site opens will there be an intro sale?

  4. Please do, @ PRE I want to know. I assume it's some cross between Superdrol and Tren?

    Also @ Yates84, any notion should I run TUDCA and cycle support for dien diol solo? I just got my dien diol 2x bottles today, wow that was fast!

    I mean for the Epistane research with Dien Diol I would run normal cycle support suppz anyway, but curious about the toxicity sides by itself?

    Name:  Dien-diol_grande.png
Views: 169
Size:  100.9 KB
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Please do, @ PRE I want to know. I assume it's some cross between Superdrol and Tren?

    Also @ Yates84, any notion should I run TUDCA and cycle support for dien diol solo? I just got my dien diol 2x bottles today, wow that was fast!

    I mean for the Epistane research with Dien Diol I would run normal cycle support suppz anyway, but curious about the toxicity sides by itself?

    Name:  Dien-diol_grande.png
Views: 169
Size:  100.9 KB
    Pm me about your research buddy. Super diol is going to be methyldrostanolone-diol.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  6. I was going to say that earlier lol

  7. No int'l shipping?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    No int'l shipping?
    We will work out something with you bro. Pm me and I will help you get that figured out
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  9. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    We will have some stuff next week to make you forget all about this little ban. First thing I will announce is.....



    Super diol. Anyone care to guess what this is?
    Super diol? I just came.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  10. Clean up on isle 2
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  11. Can NOT wait for the write-up..
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    Can NOT wait for the write-up..
    This will be for research purposes so we are excited to see YOUR write up on this compound.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  13. I'm pretty sure that zues the monster sharpei will be getting some of this as soon as it lands
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  14. Is it going to be on the new site
  15. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    Yessir, only TD as it has poor oral bioavailability
    You take a poor bioavailable compound and add it to a TD and that improves nothing. Actually it's likely to produce even less active.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    You take a poor bioavailable compound and add it to a TD and that improves nothing. Actually it's likely to produce even less active.
    What about 7 keto and 11oxo? Both poor oral bioavailability but have had awesome feedback transdermally.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    You take a poor bioavailable compound and add it to a TD and that improves nothing. Actually it's likely to produce even less active.
    That's one of the things we hope to find out through research of these compounds. Lots of questions to be answered pertaining to the mechanisms of actions.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
  18. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    What about 7 keto and 11oxo? Both poor oral bioavailability but have had awesome feedback transdermally.
    Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    That's one of the things we hope to find out through research of these compounds. Lots of questions to be answered pertaining to the mechanisms of actions.
    after having 14 years of this conversation it's really not a question. Its pretty conclusive. It's a physical chemical and physiological impossibility that a poor oralavailable compound improves its bioavailability using a 70-80% diminished rate of absorption.

    Good luck.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    We will work out something with you bro. Pm me and I will help you get that figured out
    Perfect, I'll get in touch soon to discuss further.

  20. So this is Superdrol with an added diol to it?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    So this is Superdrol with an added diol to it?
    Now, its similar to Diendione, then old Tren PH.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  22. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Now, its similar to Diendione, then old Tren PH.
    Ok. So is this TD version of the oral CEL X-Tren? Lol

  23. Well, Yates84 said above Super-diol would be methyldrostanolone-diol (S-drol with diol group) so does that work out to be the same as Diendione, then old Tren PH.(mentioned by vujade above)... or as you said TD version of the oral CEL X-Tren? Don't have those chemical structures memorized.

  24. On another note, looks like my pet ectodragon be starting his first Dien-Diol (Tren cousin) research via Transdermals from PRE this week.

    Research subject's blood work came back pretty good. His ALT level still a bit elevated. Get Test level tomorrow. I think he will need to permanently up TUDCA dosage and NAC a bit. I want his ALT to go back to 22 level, not the 45 range it sits for sometime after a DMZ or M1AD cycle. We hope thats not a new baseline?

    Once he gets used to the feel of it (how long before 'kick in period' is it fast like DMZ or more subtle and slow)? And he can see if he immediately feels ood or need to adjust for sides... I'll consider adding some German Pharma Epi for him, after say first 3 weeks.

    Starting at 215lbs and 15%BF roughly right now. Glad to research this TD dien-diol shortly.
    Last edited by PoSiTiVeFLoW; 09-27-2017 at 05:55 AM. Reason: 3rd person corrections
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stimulant-X 2.0 Available Now?!
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 03:02 PM
Log in
Log in